jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What do you want to see in the next version.
Moke fucking Dora and Ann.
Then maybe Moka goes too a clinic or doctors and ask for a cock so she can impregnante the mc's girls.
Introduce more girls.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
. If on the other hand you decide you want out of the business straight away, you'll lose your gang, you got to play a little hardball and then agree to the $500k plus free use of the bdsm club.
Mmmm, okay perhaps a little more direction is needed, please.

Madam offers 20 Mil. Options are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A leads to counter-offer:

A2 leads to:

B leads to:

None of these led to a discussion about continued membership at BDSM club.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Mmmm, okay perhaps a little more direction is needed, please.

Madam offers 20 Mil. Options are:

A leads to counter-offer:

A2 leads to:

B leads to:

None of these led to a discussion about continued membership at BDSM club.
you get 30 mil deal and all included only, if 1st time when you are in bdsm and are doing the quiz say that you love bdsm. then it shows after you say 20 mil is not enough.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
oh wow - so i prob didnt say 'love' so that means i'm perma-locked out of that storyline. very disapointing. That's a HUGE backtrack for me - like months.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
so what exactly triggers moving into the house?
I've bought it. I keep telling women they can move in. Paola was told "soon"
I added the bug/fix file (cuz I dont have a kid with Secret).
It's been a couple weeks since I bought it. So i'm wondering what I'm missing.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
oh wow - so i prob didnt say 'love' so that means i'm perma-locked out of that storyline. very disapointing. That's a HUGE backtrack for me - like months.

EDIT _ So I went back to: M 4, D23, Y3000
I was at M3, D10, Y3001
So i need to go back a year almost. sigh.
I'm pretty sure I answered "Am curious of BDSM"

Just so I know for sure - after picking "I love BDSM" there are three options: "GentlePlay" "little rough" "really rough"

Does that choice matter at all?

I'm making sure IF I go back that far, I don't wind up fucking it up again. Thx.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
quick question, can i invite girl after moving to mansion? or i must do it before moving?
I'm confused with this myself, I had a few run-throughs where I didn't move in to the new house and some where I did, but both those times it was one day I was in apartment then next I was in mansion but none of Dora, Anna, Moko or Rebeca, Paola had rooms in the mansion that I could visit them, only Zara, Alina and Betty had rooms.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well you can still fix it, before you go to finalize the deal set - mcLikeBDSM = 2 and you are good

and beside that, ch3 with (start new game at ch3 and 20?) will start with next update, so if i would had to replay that chunk of content would rather wait. but you got solution above

non of the main girls have to be pregnant, to be sure extend invites to all before, they have to have kid to be able to inv and then you wake up in sat morning and got option to go. from dev
tho if you dont have content completed up to that point you can have issues, logical paths are broken and should be fixed with next update

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey check this out .. Anna has 6 kids ... check the screenshot #1 ..... then check the next one #2 .... i think i broke her pussy fucking her to much .... i mean can you fuck to much .. i never in my life heard of that ..... she got knock up with a seventh :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey check this out .. Anna has 6 kids ... check the screenshot #1 ..... then check the next one #2 .... i think i broke her pussy fucking her to much .... i mean can you fuck to much .. i never in my life heard of that ..... she got knock up with a seventh :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
one-second-ill-be-right-back.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
well you can still fix it, before you go to finalize the deal set - mcLikeBDSM = 2 and you are good

and beside that, ch3 with (start new game at ch3 and 20?) will start with next update, so if i would had to replay that chunk of content would rather wait. but you got solution above

non of the main girls have to be pregnant, to be sure extend invites to all before, they have to have kid to be able to inv and then you wake up in sat morning and got option to go. from dev
tho if you dont have content completed up to that point you can have issues, logical paths are broken and should be fixed with next update

Okay so the dev link helped - I haven't completed deal with madam, so that is why no move in yet.

I also know nothing about changing code or stuff like that - so not gonna even try to figure out how to change that strain of code you mentioned.

Going back may be a good thing it'll allow me to fix a bunch of mistakes and extra content added since I did all that last summer July 2022, and it's needs a fresher approach I think.

Reactions: micmitja

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

So I'm assuming by there being only one variable - the second choices of 'gentle' or 'very rough' does not impact ability to have continued access to the club after the deal w/ Madam.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I'm assuming by there being only one variable - the second choices of 'gentle' or 'very rough' does not impact ability to have continued access to the club after the deal w/ Madam.
nah rest dont matter, 2nd one is suzy sex related
from my guide which one you can find linked on almost every page
and only other important one is related to secret, you cant ask about red syringe, if you do you wont be able to impregnate her - > inv her home

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
nah rest dont matter, 2nd one is suzy sex related
from my guide which one you can find linked on almost every page
and only other important one is related to secret, you cant ask about red syringe, if you do you wont be able to impregnate her - > inv her home
Yah I made that mistake too the first time- asked her about it - thinking I could then ask Emon about it to make it
With restarting back to this story I saw I should not ask, and now I just had the scene with Secret where I used both green and red, and then took the empty syringes with me to see if they could be replicated.

But that doesn't seem to matter cuz the deal with Madam means turning Emon (i'm sure I'm not spelling his name right) over to her.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yah I made that mistake too the first time- asked her about it - thinking I could then ask Emon about it to make it
With restarting back to this story I saw I should not ask, and now I just had the scene with Secret where I used both green and red, and then took the empty syringes with me to see if they could be replicated.

But that doesn't seem to matter cuz the deal with Madam means turning Emon (i'm sure I'm not spelling his name right) over to her.
yeah back then we all have messed up with secret, someone found out by accident, myself had to replay update and half worth cause of it, but there is fix for that too, if you use it before sex scene.
mcBDSMredDrug = 1
mcBDSMredDrugEvent = 0
mcBDSMredDrugKnows = 0

Edmon

well if you did used both syringes then you should see her prego at some point, if you give up the gang dev says
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313330

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11311651 - 4th spoiler

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja
so nothing to say about what happened ?????? hmmmmmmm .... freaked me out also ..... :LOL:
about Anna, well i know that game is messed up atm, things dont work as they should, so i wouldnt count on that.
but you do tell me, did she announce the 7th kid, counter starts to run only after that.

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes