ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
well shes not wrong, she doesnt need to be watched, but she does need to be fucked. hopefully in threesome with Anna.
That'll happen alright. I believe she'd like to have a sexy time with the protagonist, but only the two of them at first however. And maybe he'll put a bun in her oven (if he feels he wants to try his hand at bakery in that scene, wonder what her reaction will be like and Anna as well). :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and i think this was mentioned before ... about the dildo ... i took a screen shot of it .... for whoever it was ;)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
in case that screen shot wasn't enough .. here is one better .,..... hehehe :devilish:
Nice position Suzy is in (it's her name iirc). I wonder if she will have more story like her former colleague Lydia aka Secret with the protagonist in future updates. :unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nice position Suzy is in (it's her name iirc). I wonder if she will have more story like her former colleague Lydia aka Secret with the protagonist in future updates. :unsure:
ya know what strikes me as odd .. when you move in the mansion ..... you don't have sex with Anna/Dora/Moko/Naomi anymore .... i'm wondering if i change how many kids i give them before moving in that mansion .. if that will change being able to have sex with them :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know what strikes me as odd .. when you move in the mansion ..... you don't have sex with Anna/Dora/Moko/Naomi anymore .... i'm wondering if i change how many kids i give them before moving in that mansion .. if that will change being able to have sex with them :unsure:
hmm works for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
naomi is pregnant with 5th so yeah no sex with her till birth and no birth till fix.
and my kids are maxed now.

That'll happen alright. I believe she'd like to have a sexy time with the protagonist, but only the two of them at first however. And maybe he'll put a bun in her oven (if he feels he wants to try his hand at bakery in that scene, wonder what her reaction will be like and Anna as well). :unsure:
yeah have to be at least one bun in her oven.

Reactions: ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm works for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
naomi is pregnant with 5th so yeah no sex with her till birth and no birth till fix.
and my kids are maxed now.

yeah have to be at least one bun in her oven.
well i was talking about the mansion ...... and sex .... with the 4 i listed :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i was talking about the mansion ...... and sex .... with the 4 i listed :unsure:
oh i guess i should have added .. i maxed out Anna / Dora / Moko pregnancies 6/6/5 ... couldn't move into the mansion when i had Naomi on her 5th tho :unsure:
had to restart a new game .. you even said it was a dev issue he needed to fix ... oh well (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i think the games gone stupid ... or the girls are not answering the damn phone thingy ..... the info app thing says to call them ... let me show you what it keeps saying
see below :

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i think the games gone stupid ... or the girls are not answering the damn phone thingy ..... the info app thing says to call them ... let me show you what it keeps saying
see below :
yeah ... believe this it took Dora almost 3 weeks to call to move to mohoro ... 3 weeks .. damn i don't think it ever took that long before :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: JR_LIV and micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought only baby boys names where in purple and baby girls names where red ?
Dora had a baby girls i named her Tracy ... it sowed up purple like boys names !!! WTF !!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
i mean if it means she is actually a he .. its cool i guess ... :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes