micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and this is why i hate the idea of Moko and Naomi together ... its together to damn much ...... trying to have a kid with either of them is just to fucking hard ..... especially when you get this all the time ( seems like all the time )
see screenshot :
yeah saw this myself, no sex with them when in 2nd half of pregnancy, and if you are on her 5th kid, no sex till next update.
but you can at night - make a save and keep on loading (if you are in new house, old one you can have sex multiple times) till you get dif options, when they both sleep you should have opportunity for sex. its all rng which scene triggers

Reactions: ImperialD

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
and this is why i hate the idea of Moko and Naomi together ... its together to damn much ...... trying to have a kid with either of them is just to fucking hard ..... especially when you get this all the time ( seems like all the time )
see screenshot :
Trying to make her preg to my 2nd baby but it's impossible to make naomi preg after having sex w/ naomi can't see animation ☹

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This message was uploaded in the dev's patreon some hours ago:

Version 0.17.5 Progress report
This will be a small 0.17.5 update.
1a. Ema - "Who is the father?" - 2% completed
1b. Ema - her new bedroom will be unlocked - 0% completed
2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 5% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - 0% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 5% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 0% complted
6. Parents in the new house - 0% completed
7. Hire gym trainer - 0% completed
If I have time I will add more content during the development. Keep an eye on this progress log.
Mega Lono

I kind of wonder what that first event with Ema will consist of? Does she harbor suspicions as to who might be James Jr's real father? And who might be this new trainer joining the spa center? Maybe a future LI or what? :unsure:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
see screenshot :
Sometimes I want to see them both pregnant in a same times or else Naomi have an interactive with other girls than Moko
and yeah I want more pregnant sex with other girls than Dora too

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, after starting a new game for 17.4 i can't get the Teodora event for her second pregnancy.
After her first kid i got the event where you help her with some documents and have sex with her beside her husband, but nothing after that.
Also had problem with Secret's pregnancy. After giving her the red drug and analyze it in the laborary i waited ca 10 days and visited the club again but nothing, had to reload a previous save and use the console command to set the pregnant variable manualy to make it work.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 5% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - 0% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 5% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 0% complted
If I have time I will add more content during the development. Keep an eye on this progress log.
Mega Lono

I kind of wonder what that first event with Ema will consist of? Does she harbor suspicions as to who might be James Jr's real father? And who might be this new trainer joining the spa center? Maybe a future LI or what? :unsure:
dev did said in one of the comments that you will be able to tell her whos the daddy of 1st one or not, sounds that to me
as for trainer i guess we will have to see, for sure not that whale who keep on showing and asking for job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and CircaAD

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
exactly to me too, tho for those with initial quiz for club entrance didnt say that they love it , they dont get all exclusive pussy offer with this deal, another one of those hidden triggers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i dont care bout the money here one way or the other
want money 2 variables have to be same
Money =
mnchk =
want weekly money add to those
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =
How to activate the week money cheat.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How to activate the week money cheat.
what do you mean by activate thinking.png
you can roll back on Sunday and go to sleep to gain weekly money
WeekDay = u'Sunday'
and thats one of the weekly incomes you can play around
mcMoneyBusiness =

if you mean by how to activate console got here
pepe shrug.png

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
what do you mean by activate View attachment 2855162
you can roll back on Sunday and go to sleep to gain weekly money
WeekDay = u'Sunday'
and thats one of the weekly incomes you can play around
mcMoneyBusiness =

if you mean by how to activate console got here
View attachment 2855165
After I download the unren I have to go to the last save or follow the path to the game exe? And how to use to make weekly money?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
After I download the unren I have to go to the last save or follow the path to the game exe? And how to use to make weekly money?
you drop it where game exe is - launch it, with one linked above 1st press enter - then choose 3 and run it, then you load your save and got Shift + O to access console.
and since you are new to it. always remember console is case sensitive and always test what you write without = to see if you write it wrong, otherwise you can add stuff to it and potentially break your saves.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you drop it where game exe is - launch it, with one linked above 1st press enter - then choose 3 and run it, then you load your save and got Shift + O to access console.
and since you are new to it. always remember console is case sensitive and always test what you write without = to see if you write it wrong, otherwise you can add stuff to it and potentially break your saves.

How to activate in android version?
you cant, even if you would enable it manually how would you access shift + o ingame. maybe its a way tho i havent heard anyone saying so. unless whom ever is creator of it would enable it and add special button for it. havent seen it yet.
only thing you can do is upload saves on find the variable and change it there.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Ok, thank you very much, I will try and see for my self. Again thank you.

Reactions: micmitja
May 18, 2019

Mega Lono

Ooh! Good point, maybe Ema felt like the time she got pregnant with James Jr the sex felt different, and after being sober and having sex with the MC in the latest version it was familiar to her. Maybe the MC is thicker or longer than James or both.

Of course James Jr could also get sick but blood tests reveal the baby is not his. Either way hopefully it leads to Ema and James going splitsville and the MC taking her as another of his wives, making having sex with her as frequent as the player wants a thing, along with future pregnancies.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Ooh! Good point, maybe Ema felt like the time she got pregnant with James Jr the sex felt different, and after being sober and having sex with the MC in the latest version it was familiar to her. Maybe the MC is thicker or longer than James or both.

Of course James Jr could also get sick but blood tests reveal the baby is not his. Either way hopefully it leads to Ema and James going splitsville and the MC taking her as another of his wives, making having sex with her as frequent as the player wants a thing, along with future pregnancies.
It is exactly what I expect!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think the

I think the MC should tell Ema that hes the father to James Jr.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
im done with this game putting in constant begging for support and saying you will only get so and so if he gets support ... he cant even release a bug free version of the game not once has he done that ... the writing is meh and the phrasing and english is so bad is out of a dick and jane book ....and the updates are half assed and never worth the wait

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
im done with this game putting in constant begging for support and saying you will only get so and so if he gets support ... he cant even release a bug free version of the game not once has he done that ... the writing is meh and the phrasing and english is so bad is out of a dick and jane book ....and the updates are half assed and never worth the wait
all that will be taken care of . i'm pretty sure .. but after the dev completes the game :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Gimpster
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes