Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Hey guy, I have a question. V0.17.4 is chapter 3, isn't it. When Mc wakes up in brand new mansion. The sandbox pops up and show that chapter 2 was ended. I tried to go somewhere but there was nothing new.Could I still play to get the chapter 3 and how? Please help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guy, I have a question. V0.17.4 is chapter 3, isn't it. When Mc wakes up in brand new mansion. The sandbox pops up and show that chapter 2 was ended. I tried to go somewhere but there was nothing new.Could I still play to get the chapter 3 and how? Please help
no thats the end of ch2.
1691829692019.png - changelog in ops, also public on devs P
ch3 gona be v0.18 for which gona take a while cause there will be few small updates in between
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11443226
there is trigger for it in police station, but thats all that is a trigger, no actual content yet.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
It would be pretty hot if the MC could have a 3some with Anna and her Mom in a future update. Especially having naughty fun out in the pool area. But that probably goes against Patreon rules just like 98% of the tags on f95 do.

It's unfortunate that more places online are trying to squeeze the game devs to basically tell them how to make their own games. Plus limiting the type of content they have. I can understand some content that gets developed could be very questionable. At least there are still some alternatives to patreon for now.
I love the idea. That's gonna fuckin' bigbang. I mean Lyn- Anna mom is super hot milf. Then why don't make threesome like u said or fucking Lyn in bed why her husband next to them. And don't forget Tristy and Abby at club. Hope to see them get pregnant somedays and make all ladys in the city become Mc'wife. 5 stars game, the best ever.

Reactions: Drak55 and CircaAD

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Reactions: micmitja

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Abot Teodora, I got 1 child with her. And the last time Mc and her had sex, her husband was next to them in the same bed, maybe it happened at v0.16. And now v0.17.4, we moved to new mansion. But no more news from her. Did I miss something or what. How could Mc make the second child with her.
Please help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Abot Teodora, I got 1 child with her. And the last time Mc and her had sex, her husband was next to them in the same bed, maybe it happened at v0.16. And now v0.17.4, we moved to new mansion. But no more news from her. Did I miss something or what. How could Mc make the second child with her.
Please help
you can check the updated mini guide and my own guide for more detailes
but in general, if you were telling her that you love her during 1st kid setup while her hubby was sleeping and saying that she should leave him, ..., you should be able to call her when shes ovulated and have another - tho i did all that before the move in v0.16 and in 17 had just birth and before that sex with preg talk. you get to convince her to drop hubby.
also from 017 changelog
1691833938867.png

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
but in general, if you were telling her that you love her during 1st kid setup while her hubby was sleeping and saying that she should leave him, ..., you should be able to call her when shes ovulated and have another - tho i did all that before the move in v0.16 and in 17 had just birth and before that sex with preg talk. you get to convince her to drop hubby.
also from 017 changelog
View attachment 2845815
Thanks, man. I got 53 love point of Teodora and 1 child in my case like I said. But if u don't mind, please check the love point when u got 2 kids with Teodora. I hate to play again because it's gonna take me for a while

Last edited:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
also from 017 changelog
View attachment 2845815
Bro, I just have read ur guide. My game must have miss something. I got 1 kid but there was no way I can call her. She called Mc to come to her and helped with the project. Then had sex and that's all.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Bro, I just have read ur guide. My game must have miss something. I got 1 kid but there was no way I can call her. She called Mc to come to her and helped with the project. Then had sex and that's all.
there is always big chance that last update messed something up, lots of logical paths are broken, if thats the case you will have to wait till 17.5, for me with this update she call me to tell me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after she shown belly in office and later called for birth
but as i said i had her impregnanted with previous update
and most of old saves are broken to check, but chat for 2nd prego is in my guide

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
there is always big chance that last update messed something up, lots of logical paths are broken, if thats the case you will have to wait till 17.5, for me with this update she call me to tell me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after she shown belly in office and later called for birth
but as i said i had her impregnanted with previous update
and most of old saves are broken to check, but chat for 2nd prego is in my guide
Yeah, I got it. Thank u, bro.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
What's gonna happen? Injected secret with green syringe? Is she going to be preg?
Bro, 1st time MC went to BDSM club, then had BJ from Secret, u should have to make sure that don't ask about the red syringe. 2nd time when u come, follow Secret then fuck another girls. Then after that, u should stop going to BDSM until u have deal with Madam. Pick 2nd choice, it should be 30M and unlimited service. So now, u could go to BDSM club, definitely u gonna had sex with Secret. When she makes BJ, then u have chance to use the green syringe on her, then the red one right away. Then fuck her, shes gonna get pregnant. If the red one choice ain't pop up, u know that u miss it, then u will have to play it again if u wanna see Secret at ur brand new mansion.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
thats best deal you can get yes

red one (if you didnt ask about it 1st time you were on walk around of bdsm) is for pregnancy and can be used after green one
Just following your simple days hint it says 1st I injected secret with red syringe then the green syringe

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just following your simple days hint it says 1st I injected secret with red syringe then the green syringe
well it doesnt matter the order, what matters that you use one after another, well if you did that, then by the time you finish the deal with madam you should see her in pregnant belly and get to invite her to new house, and next time you visit bdsm she tells you that she got kid and named him.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313330
if all that doesnt follow is good chance that something is broken, like many things in this version.

NEWBLANK

Apr 18, 2020
How do I end chapter 2 in visual novel mode. I can't open map to police station to apply for citizenship!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i think i found another issue .. this run i left out Rebecca again .... planning on leaving out Naomi .... well ok here the issue ... so i had 2 choices .. choice 1 a second date with Alina ... choice 2 deliver the blue pills .. i choose deliver the blue pills ... and guess what Alina never goes out with me a 2nd time ... go figure ... maybe shes really pissed at me idk ....
what i do know is a second date never happens .. its been a month since the 1st date .... so i guess turning her down on a 2nd date ends her route :unsure:
which kinda sucks .. but it is what it is i guess ... i mean i really wanted her ... but oh well :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i think i found another issue .. this run i left out Rebecca again .... planning on leaving out Naomi .... well ok here the issue ... so i had 2 choices .. choice 1 a second date with Alina ... choice 2 deliver the blue pills .. i choose deliver the blue pills ... and guess what Alina never goes out with me a 2nd time ... go figure ... maybe shes really pissed at me idk ....
what i do know is a second date never happens .. its been a month since the 1st date .... so i guess turning her down on a 2nd date ends her route :unsure:
which kinda sucks .. but it is what it is i guess ... i mean i really wanted her ... but oh well :(
well shouldnt have turn have down, pills would wait

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes