Sep 13, 2020
Makes sense - since you DO earn Love Points with her by complimenting her backside in the skirt as you go up the stairs to the VIP area.
For some reason my compliment went away after awhile so I can only look up at her and continue on and she mentions that I hope the dev in the future allows us to chat over a drink

Reactions: chicho1958

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Not gonna put hand in fire but when you take Sasha to laundry room depending on answer you also get love points.
This is true - but again there's a max at 30 that I've reached - I cant seem to find a conversation path that allows that to be exceeded. Whether I stay at the desk with my hands on her ass, or tell her the Monto is with me and take her to the laundry room - both used to grant LPs, but once I hit 30, no more.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey dev I move in to the mansion and paola's preg w/my 2nd baby. Y is she did not give birth yet? Dev y alina, anna, zara and scarlet aka lydia not preg in the mansion and can not give love points? Is there a bug?
yeah they get delayed giving birth when you move while their pregnant ... it best to wait then knock 'em up ;)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm gonna take a guess you meant "at the pool".
?

I did visit the pool once and Anna joined me. It was brief discussion about sunscreen and loving the house. But I'll def go back out there and see what's what.
Yeah was late last night hard to type with eyes closed :rolleyes: :giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is true - but again there's a max at 30 that I've reached - I cant seem to find a conversation path that allows that to be exceeded. Whether I stay at the desk with my hands on her ass, or tell her the Monto is with me and take her to the laundry room - both used to grant LPs, but once I hit 30, no more.
Did you get LP when you banged her at that scammers place? I can't remember it all,and ain't going threw tons posts to see where I read max was 60 or maybe as usual..age is giving me more mind lapsus than usual:rolleyes::cool:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For some reason my compliment went away after awhile so I can only look up at her and continue on and she mentions that I hope the dev in the future allows us to chat over a drink
Yep there's a limit but also have good news but first run to pharmacy and buy some condoms...Ok got them? Good boy good boy(pat's him on head) was checking variables and she can get knocked up same as Sasha so maybe in future updates you be a Daddy and also you'll be able to upgrade strip club....yeah and thanks for condoms they were for me don't want get Elena the golddigger knocked up, bitch had to give her money/car and a house with 1 kid imagine 4.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Makes sense - since you DO earn Love Points with her by complimenting her backside in the skirt as you go up the stairs to the VIP area.
No need to say backside you can say ass we all adults here...well most of all...ok ok just a few...fck it not gonna lie to you we all here with fake id's. :giggle: :p

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did you get LP when you banged her at that scammers place? I can't remember it all,and ain't going threw tons posts to see where I read max was 60 or maybe as usual..age is giving me more mind lapsus than usual:rolleyes::cool:
After the scammers place, you get 3 options, I think the middle option gives you love points, not the fucking option.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
except me i'm as old a moses ... who the hell needs id when your as old as me :LOL:
Yeah still have my stone ID fcker weights 5lbs and there was no pockets to put it in. Good thing we have shopping carts to carry it, just a pain in the ass when they ask to show your ID but look bright side imagine if we needed passports those fckers weight 25lbs, good thing we could split the ocean and just walk threw :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_155.png

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah still have my stone ID fcker weights 5lbs and there was no pockets to put it in. Good thing we have shopping carts to carry it, just a pain in the ass when they ask to show your ID but look bright side imagine if we needed passports those fckers weight 25lbs, good thing we could split the ocean and just walk threw :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2883550
funny thing i never got carded for shit since i was 15 ... bars .. buying cigs .. whatever .... until i turned 27 .. then i got carded buying cigs by a 16 yr old cashier girl ... i laughed my ass off .. the store manager came over and asked if there was a problem i said no .. just when i was under 21 i never got asked for id .. now i'm 27 and 2nd marriage and 4 kids , this girl asked me for my id to buy cigs ... he even laughed about that .....
that happened to me back in the late 70's early 80's like 79-80 something like that :LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
funny thing i never got carded for shit since i was 15 ... bars .. buying cigs .. whatever .... until i turned 27 .. then i got carded buying cigs by a 16 yr old cashier girl ... i laughed my ass off .. the store manager came over and asked if there was a problem i said no .. just when i was under 21 i never got asked for id .. now i'm 27 and 2nd marriage and 4 kids , this girl asked me for my id to buy cigs ... he even laughed about that .....
that happened to me back in the late 70's early 80's like 79-80 something like that :LOL:
That happen to me when I wanted to buy a 6-pack I told her, you serious? I'm a fcking grandpa and still had to show her my ID, really feel sorry for this generation. :ROFLMAO: I still remember getting smokes from those machines for 75 cents back in the days :cool:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay so she started ovulating (again) and we had the Monto sex in the laundry room again - and I told her I love her and want a baby and the LPs started increasing again.

So now it's been a week and up to 33. It will be a slow grind since she's only in the office a couple times a week, and it's only 1 pt each time. But at least it's climbing again. I mean having sex with Sasha.....it's a dirty job - but someone's gotta do it!! LOL

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That happen to me when I wanted to buy a 6-pack I told her, you serious? I'm a fcking grandpa and still had to show her my ID, really feel sorry for this generation. :ROFLMAO: I still remember getting smokes from those machines for 75 cents back in the days :cool:
yeah 30 cents i remember .... now jeez ... i roll my own ;)
being retired ... its ahell of alot cheaper (y)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes