divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It was rather serendipitous for Elena to be ovulating at that time, and to possibly end up pregnant since she could later secure some better funds. And if the protagonist had used those blue pills at the same time, she would've collapsed in pleasure (and be really sore at both ends for some time after). :whistle::whistle:
I always give her and Gina/Tristy a hard pass. They are just money drains.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I think when last I paid any attention, I was at 80mil, and that was after buying the new house and cars for the LIs. I dumped Rebecca cause "if she don't care, I don't care", but Tristy and Elena always give good attention. :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think when last I paid any attention, I was at 80mil, and that was after buying the new house and cars for the LIs. I dumped Rebecca cause "if she don't care, I don't care", but Tristy and Elena always give good attention. :D
80m? How many hours of clicking the mouse to advance day by day, week by week to get that? Oh hell no. About 5-6m and I'm good, way too much grinding for that.

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It was rather serendipitous for Elena to be ovulating at that time, and to possibly end up pregnant since she could later secure some better funds. And if the protagonist had used those blue pills at the same time, she would've collapsed in pleasure (and be really sore at both ends for some time after). :whistle::whistle:
naww i get the feeling by whats being said there ... she has a rather deep pussy ... and the MC fits it ok .. he even mentions how she can take his whole dick :LOL::love:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
naww i get the feeling by whats being said there ... she has a rather deep pussy ... and the MC fits it ok .. he even mentions how she can take his whole dick :LOL::love:
Throwing a hot dog down a hallway comes to mind. Elana sounds like she used to be the town pump.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
What happend with Maria? She is long time ago a pregnant, she said going to visit her parents! She never come back?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
oh .. every time this scene happens i laugh my ass off :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
The only sad thing is, she ain't gonna get knocked up if you don't say you love her...
I just wanted to knock her up and then leave her with kid, so the dumbass of friend can take care of them.
Ideally in some house far away, only for them... really don't want the dumbass friend anywhere close by.

Yep, also pretty sure the girls in the strip club see less action then these two gold diggers.
I mean, it's not about lacking money, i just can't stand the gold diggers.
Same for Rebecca, i don't care. Well and then there is Moko, boy she was annoying me and constantly getting it up with Naomi, then wanting corrupt the maid...so i left her back in the old country, no regrets.
I think i also broke up with Julia, as i at some point got fed up with that she didn't leave the cuck of her bf...

divinitygr

Aug 15, 2022
Any idea why cant i apply for mayor ? ( no choice in police station )
Also, why cant i have sex with Ema ( she lives with me )

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Any idea why cant i apply for mayor ? ( no choice in police station )
Also, why cant i have sex with Ema ( she lives with me )

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?
That's in the next update. Don't know how much the mayor stuff will be in it, but can start giving Ema the baloney pony soon.

Reactions: divinitygr

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
dunno if it is a bug or something tah i just fucked up, but i still have to talk to paola (dont know if i wrot her name right) (the blond girl which talks to u at the beginning in mohoro and says something about babysitting). i tryed talking in her room with her but that doesnt work so its probably the quest for talking with her in her old apartment, in which she aint living anymore :/. anyway to fix that or am i just dumb and have to trigger it somewhere else?

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
yup she does seem that way ... but who knows for sure .. other than megalono ... i mean he would know he made her :LOL:
HEY ,,, megalono could you please remove Alina's arm pit hair .. it looks gross ... please please please !!!
I am trying to cater to various tastes with the girls I include... perhaps some people like certain traits, so they have her. Like shaved or unshaved pussy. Big or small boobs, etc.
Let's not take the joy of these people to have her.. she is the only one.

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
80m? How many hours of clicking the mouse to advance day by day, week by week to get that? Oh hell no. About 5-6m and I'm good, way too much grinding for that.
I will admit, even with the ctrl key, there's a lot to skip in any given day. I think I counted 7 or 8 clicks at one point just to get from home to the office. You only need to do it once and then the skip button takes care of that. But short of cheesing the ovulation days, or save scumming the Random Number Jebus pregnancy generator, I find it's just easier to pick a few girls and loop until they're preggers, rinse and repeat. Accumulating money is an unplanned side effect. I'm here for the lewds.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The only sad thing is, she ain't gonna get knocked up if you don't say you love her...
I just wanted to knock her up and then leave her with kid, so the dumbass of friend can take care of them.
Ideally in some house far away, only for them... really don't want the dumbass friend anywhere close by.
not sad .. i actually never go after her ... fuck her .. well hell yes i do .. knock her up ... oh hell no .... but this is a new update .. so i start a new game and use all the girls to see the differences from the last update (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am trying to cater to various tastes with the girls I include... perhaps some people like certain traits, so they have her. Like shaved or unshaved pussy. Big or small boobs, etc.
Let's not take the joy of these people to have her.. she is the only one.
ok . i'm sorry ... maybe your right .. just for me . arm pit hair on a female is gross :eek:

Reactions: megalono

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is the only repeated sex scenes with Ema, the scene where you talk to her in morning and she asks to visit you at night in your bed?

Because if it is, its just a very very simple and short scene. :( If it is not the only repeatable sex scene with Ema, how do you trigger the other scene?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is the only repeated sex scenes with Ema, the scene where you talk to her in morning and she asks to visit you at night in your bed?

Because if it is, its just a very very simple and short scene. :( If it is not the only repeatable sex scene with Ema, how do you trigger the other scene?
have to wait on next update for that one. there will be also quite few fixes with. so far night visits and her run from moko is end of content.

anon2389

Dec 4, 2021
Not sure if bug or not but post Paola having 1st child she's never become available to see again its been several weeks now

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes