ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
On v0.18.1, another month went by but Theodora hasn't shown up on the map. I don't remember if I ever had the conversation with her to leave her husband. I have 1 child with her.

Did I miss the trigger somehow?
same with me :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey megalono changed how the female get hired ?
Betty gets hired before Zara ?
should have been left Zara 1st then Betty .. makes more sense :unsure:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
next changelog since nobody post it yet

Progress log 0.18.2
View attachment 3550556
A little update, Ema was selected in the poll for a repeatable sexy time.

From Patreon:
Teodora - new repeatable sex (requested by ChosenOne tier)
Ema - new repeatable sex (vote poll choice)
SPA Office Info APP - now updated to be like home computer
FIX the Computer Money APP - wrong calculations
Oliver salary reduced from 2000 to 1000 a week (it will be auto fix during sleep)
Fix - Moko, Maria and Naomi threesome - but Maria is not invited in the house - FIXED

Find the Easter Egg #1 - lost wallet in Mohoro with 50,000 ... you can have them, but you have to find it.

I wonder that other stuff is the dev going to include. It'd be nice to have some scenes with either Hanna, Abby, Betty and so on. He did said to be on the lookout for new possible stuff.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A little update, Ema was selected in the poll for a repeatable sexy time.

From Patreon:
Teodora - new repeatable sex (requested by ChosenOne tier)
Ema - new repeatable sex (vote poll choice)
SPA Office Info APP - now updated to be like home computer
FIX the Computer Money APP - wrong calculations
Oliver salary reduced from 2000 to 1000 a week (it will be auto fix during sleep)
Fix - Moko, Maria and Naomi threesome - but Maria is not invited in the house - FIXED

Find the Easter Egg #1 - lost wallet in Mohoro with 50,000 ... you can have them, but you have to find it.

I wonder that other stuff is the dev going to include. It'd be nice to have some scenes with either Hanna, Abby, Betty and so on. He did said to be on the lookout for new possible stuff.
sweet cool.gif
well it will be added in time, i guess for this update Ema is it, rest is for top tier to decide
and beside those updates are planed to be short and fast
1713411093319.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Be nice if some of the scripted events were cut back. Started this playthrough getting my blue pills on Monday, now it's on the next Tuesday making lose a week of money.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I've started a new game, but before I move to the new house, could someone please tell me the maximum number of kids for each girl and also I need help with the girl diary? I'm missing one girl from the first page (the last one), and I've only unlocked Bombina on the second page.

Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I've started a new game, but before I move to the new house, could someone please tell me the maximum number of kids for each girl and also I need help with the girl diary? I'm missing one girl from the first page (the last one), and I've only unlocked Bombina on the second page.
It might be Romana from the strip club. Another one of those "future" updates things

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if you go back a few pages .. i posted a pregnancy list ;)

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
There is a second page to the harm ? Only thing I get is a big red circle with an X in it. No options for another page.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
oh .. every time this scene happens i laugh my ass off :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
It was rather serendipitous for Elena to be ovulating at that time, and to possibly end up pregnant since she could later secure some better funds. And if the protagonist had used those blue pills at the same time, she would've collapsed in pleasure (and be really sore at both ends for some time after). :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes