alex19

Jan 20, 2018
The MC has already been sabotaging rubbers and blackmailing. It would be fun to coerce Lynn and Emma into joining the MCs harem .Total Domination! Too bad the pier girl got lost.:devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like reading your posts but earlier you stated that this vn for you is basically watching TV sleeping etc. So my question is why continue to play it? No judgement on you, but I must admit it sounds boring so just asking out of curiosity.
Every once in a while something would happen, new job, customers at new job, usb stick, buying a car, calling Anne, parents coming home, etc... So any inclination to quit would be “reset” or pushed back because I thought these events would lead to something else. Unfortunately they don’t.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Every once in a while something would happen, new job, customers at new job, usb stick, buying a car, calling Anne, parents coming home, etc... So any inclination to quit would be “reset” or pushed back because I thought these events would lead to something else. Unfortunately they don’t.
Gotha, ty for answering:)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This button "Become patron" on all screens is little annoying, I think that this button should be only in main menu as in most games.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So does the game just end with MC lying next to Mokoto after you move to the new country and a "please save here" and not allowing you to progress?
Seems weird.

Also, how many girls can you get? I got Mokoto moving with me and Dora and Anne saying over video that they'd come to...
Just want to make sure thats the end of the update and I didnt fuck something up

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So does the game just end with MC lying next to Mokoto after you move to the new country and a "please save here" and not allowing you to progress?
Seems weird.

Also, how many girls can you get? I got Mokoto moving with me and Dora and Anne saying over video that they'd come to...
Just want to make sure thats the end of the update and I didnt fuck something up

Yes, just Anne, Moko and Dora.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Are you the kind of person who continues to touch fire after you have already been burned? Why do you think the game would suddenly change to your liking? It's obviously just not for you, i think you should move on to another game.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
Two and a half questions questions:

1) How do I get Moko to come with me with me to Mohoro with Anne and Dora? I managed to do that with the latter two (without getting them pregnant), but somehow, I skipped Moko. Also, is it possible to have Emma and Maria too? Or is it with just those three girls?

2) Who's the girl that appears when MC goes for a walk? I noticed that too late in the game and didn't get a chance to figure out who she was? Is it Maria or someone else?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Two and a half questions questions:

1) How do I get Moko to come with me with me to Mohoro with Anne and Dora? I managed to do that with the latter two (without getting them pregnant), but somehow, I skipped Moko. Also, is it possible to have Emma and Maria too? Or is it with just those three girls?

2) Who's the girl that appears when MC goes for a walk? I noticed that too late in the game and didn't get a chance to figure out who she was? Is it Maria or someone else?

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
1) Well, I'm gonna have to do something that I'll not be particularly fond of, then again, I wanna have as many girls as possible, so I'll do it anyway. =P I just hope it doesn't sabotage the relationship with the rest of the girls in the future.

2) Phew! Thank goodness, I thought I had missed a story-line. Thanks for the responses. =)

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
What order should things be done to get the most content? I feel like i keep missing bits here and there

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes