mcMoneyBusiness=9999999999
Money=9999999999
MoneyTemp =9999999999
MoneyTemp1 =9999999999
MoneyTemp2 =9999999999
remember DONT play harder...play smarter

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Damn! I was really enjoying this. People make these rpg and sandbox games to find out they are just better as a VN. Ruining a good thing here!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What a colossal mistake. Dev ruined the game.
I think he just got tired of making the game. Figured by turning it into a sandbox, he could get away from producing enough renders for an ep and the game would feel like it has more with less. Well, for a lot of us, he just destroyed it. Not a big loss though. It was ok, had a bit of potential, but, sayonara. Wish you well.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well I just finished this update I played the game when was out for the first time it was good but it turned to sandbox which personaly i hate only sandbox I'll play is de Luca adios muchacos from me I hope Dev changes his mind and turns the game into a vn....

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It is a chill game. Nothing really new or different and the sandbox is very simple (maybe because it doesn't have a lot of content yet).
But I kind of liked it, it's not like those weird sandboxes where you get lost without knowing what to do. I hope the dev continues with the game like this

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Lol it's not freedom but the illusion of freedom
It is freedom when done right. Freedom to see different routes and endings without having to start over if you don't want to. If done wrong like so many do, then yes, it just creates useless grinds to patch dev laziness.

Reactions: hisstoryman

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
heh, turned into the most "freedom" crap. sandbox

imo
You can't just switch sides like this
In this shite, almost all sandbox games = either the developer is too lazy or doesn't have enough stories / content to display anymore

It's like the Red Room, starting with lots of impactful choices turning into a sandbox sandbox party

I played it, and it needed a sandbox tag
the game already in repetitive mode without much content until certain days, a perfect recipe for a sandbox game

Good luck

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well I just finished this update I played the game when was out for the first time it was good but it turned to sandbox which personaly i hate only sandbox I'll play is de Luca adios muchacos from me I hope Dev changes his mind and turns the game into a vn....
:unsure: Does he fuck Ema in this update?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
:unsure: Does he fuck Ema in this update?
I have not had time to play this update yet but I am guessing not since she is or has gotten married but I and I bet a good many more want her to end up with the MC and i could see it having been done easily from the start. We can only dream what the dev decides to do and hope he thinks about it at least.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I have not had time to play this update yet but I am guessing not since she is or has gotten married but I and I bet a good many more want her to end up with the MC and i could see it having been done easily from the start. We can only dream what the dev decides to do and hope he thinks about it at least.
What made me like this game was the MC scene fucking Emma without a condom. Creating with that the possibility her impregnate. I can see that I'm giving up, because Dev isn't listening to our appeals. :(

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes