micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do i add blue pills via console? i tried mcInventoryQuantity[4]+= - blue pills but it does not work
works fine for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you cannot use more blue pills madame agreenment?!
you can use em, just cant pick 1 per day from edmon anymore, but you can buy them in pharmacy as many as you want
is there a walkthrough?
i have made guide for few girls in ch2
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
otherwise all you got is ingame computer hints and more precise changelogs

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Loving this game, satisfies most all of my impregnation fetish. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything this update:

did I miss anything? This is one of the rare games that I want MORE side characters! Some random hookup where you put the condom on and then sneak it off during sex, get a rando drunk girl pregnant, you get the idea :) Hopefully with more red and green syrum!

Reactions: magvearn

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Loving this game, satisfies most all of my impregnation fetish. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything this update:

did I miss anything? This is one of the rare games that I want MORE side characters! Some random hookup where you put the condom on and then sneak it off during sex, get a rando drunk girl pregnant, you get the idea :) Hopefully with more red and green syrum!
here got changelog poped bellow
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8837916
its how i do , i go over that list to see what got left to do

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Yep, looks like I got everything. I assume current Sasha path ends with her boob squishing hug? Also, it appears that there is only a $300 charge per girl, NOT per child per girl. Not that it would matter, money isn't really an issue even without cheating. Odd thing, I noticed Teodora's ovulation date (for me) changed from 9 to 1.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can i trigger date with Ema? There is no hints in PC for me? All another already done. Before that i agree to be her fake boyfriend.
its in guide i made linked 4 posts above yours
all that is known about it so look there
but in short if you had dinner with her and agreed, james will come pick you up in office on her ovul day (that was in my case) to go to club

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
megalono
1st crash that i remember with this game
happens after you name Paola 4th child for me
you can ignore and continue, but still its there
she was pregnant in previous update already and gave birth in this one and there was no issue with anna and naomi which is same story

also persistent broke game wouldnt launch till i deleted both

Last edited:

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
I still can't seem to get the Ema event. I agreed to cheat, picked the fondle option, but James hasn't invited me to the club. It's probably been over a month in game. Is there a variable I can change to get this to happen?

Reactions: perikeeto

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
I still can't seem to get the Ema event. I agreed to cheat, picked the fondle option, but James hasn't invited me to the club. It's probably been over a month in game. Is there a variable I can change to get this to happen?
same

gh0stmaster

Sep 21, 2019

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm playing without sandbox mode... i cannot go in pharmacy...
hmm, cant help you there, you can report bug i guess if thats the case
pharmacy is inside the store otherwise, you should be able to

no clue bout variable havent looked in to it, just check when is her ovul day , you can change it on next day if you want and just go to office - reception - office , at some point i should trigger
for me tho it was after Elena wanted house for baby, but that shouldnt be related to that, but who knows you do give him your word that you will watch over her middle that

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I can't seem to trigger any gang related stuff from the last 2 updates. Also I have no idea if I somehow closed that path ages ago. Do I have to start a new playthrough to find that out? scratch that. Apparently I just had to go to sleep one night alone without fucking one of the girls.

Also the changelog says we are supposed to be able to buy a new house. But how do we do that? In VN mode there is no more map in the latest version and I don't see any dialog options that indicate talking to any realtors. Is that a sandbox only feature?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't seem to trigger any gang related stuff from the last 2 updates. Also I have no idea if I somehow closed that path ages ago. Do I have to start a new playthrough to find that out? scratch that. Apparently I just had to go to sleep one night alone without fucking one of the girls.

Also the changelog says we are supposed to be able to buy a new house. But how do we do that? In VN mode there is no more map in the latest version and I don't see any dialog options that indicate talking to any realtors. Is that a sandbox only feature?
you get visit in office from a dud and he takes you to house and you buy it, it happened near start of this update for me
how to open console commands?
easiest way is with unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-ultrahack-v5-unren-windowed.92717/
otherwise you have to do it manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <
if you are on mobile then there is no console for you, you can upload save to and edit there , there are other save editors too, but some can break your save

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz007

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
hmm i even did the elene thing right and cant call her maybe cause i did both at same time lol ill keep grinding and hope it works

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Do you have to do anything specific to get Ema's scene mentioned in the changelog? I visit her every day, but other than killing some insect for her there is no action.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes