Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Use the file which I attached into my previous message.. you will continue with Ema path disregarding Elena progress. (very next day in your Spa , James will come and ask you to go to the club with Ema.)

P.S. I just receive 1 star review and I will be out of this site again for a long time.
Oh. I was wondering why you were absent here

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So, anyone finish the v0.15 update can comment on the main story path(s)....[criminal, politician, retirement]

Does it look like there is only a single path judging by Madam options and dialogue?
Can we go into the criminal path, politician path, or both at once?
[or get out of both the criminal and politican game and just settle down with harem]

Because I want what the MC wants, to rule the city, which I believe would only work if he takes over both the criminal + politician paths at together.
At very least, I want to be Madams boss. :D

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If you are talking about the girl when you do the evening walks in the MC's hometown, you do meet her again. She is the gang boss in the city the MC moves to.
Do you know what happens if you slap her ass does she say something about it? Like she does when you talk to her?
Thank you for your time

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
So even if you go to the club with Ema and James at her ovulation day, she still doesn't get pregnant...
Unless its one of those "hidden" features and you find out later on?

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
i encountered an error in v15. After many days there was "meet Paola" in computer. i went there and after few conversations I got the error

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
To get em do you have to sleep with her in part 1 and with or without condom?
"To get em" what exactly? If you're refering to the girls, you need to basically play the game like you're trying to impregnate everyone, even if you have to use dodgy methods like you do with Ema when she is blindfolded...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Do you know what happens if you slap her ass does she say something about it? Like she does when you talk to her?
Thank you for your time
She remembers it and doesn't complain in any way. Considering she runs a BDSM brothel she probably enjoys a little buttslapping. Anyways, she says something along the line of "having a fun with MC in the future" so we'll probably get to slap her ass again at some point.

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
"To get em" what exactly? If you're refering to the girls, you need to basically play the game like you're trying to impregnate everyone, even if you have to use dodgy methods like you do with Ema when she is blindfolded...
To either date em or to get to have sex with her all the time

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
To either date em or to get to have sex with her all the time
Anna, Dora, Mako and Rebeca you can have sex all the time dependant on choices at the start and how fixated you were on your creampie routine.

Maria you can in the office but there is a specific day that she will get pregnant, i don't remember if its a random day or not.

Vicky you can fuck at the start and you can have one child with her.

Ema you can trick her the first time to have your child without her knowing and later on at a club date with James(couldn't get her pregnant there even with ovulation day).

Alina and Zara you can bang at work in the massage room after a few conversations and dates.

Teodora is very easy to start her romance and when you do you can bang her until she becomes pregnant, after that you can't anymore(at least not in this version).

Julia you have to keep meeting her at your weekend jobs and later at the gym until you are banging her at her home, after that if she becomes pregnant its again another one locked out of sex until later version of the game.

Paola you meet at some point in your new home and if you keep visiting her you will eventually go through some events that will lead to you being able to have sex with her at the end of your mid day visits.

Naomi is completely dependable on Moko.

Elena you can fuck until she gets pregnant(havent played enough to know if she becomes available after a time when she conceives).

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Just finished playing this, and seem to have lost Teodora, Julia, and Elena after pregnancy :cry:, but otherwise :love: it, and I have a question for the veterans here: Has ML mentioned anything about the MC using the blue pills and/or some (future) red and green pills on the main LIs?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
did I miss anything? This is one of the rare games that I want MORE side characters! Some random hookup where you put the condom on and then sneak it off during sex, get a rando drunk girl pregnant, you get the idea :) Hopefully with more red and green syrum!
prolly dev wanna made mC have kids from all girls in mokoro :KEK:
I could see Anna's mom, but I doubt incest will be added.
(seeing how naughty anna is and theyre live in mokoro), cant a man have a dream?:HideThePain:

here's the plot: daddy is a cuck, mom is a bi. threesome with mom & daughter while daddy is watching and every body is happy. :PogChamp:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone explain how to get the hot night with ema event I got her pregnant in the first half let her catch james agreed to help her and told her kissing and touching is good so what do I need to do to get the event? Also what day can you get Maria pregnant?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone explain how to get the hot night with ema event I got her pregnant in the first half let her catch james agreed to help her and told her kissing and touching is good so what do I need to do to get the event?
here all that is to know is in guide poped in post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
but in general if you also got elena - 2 weeks after her birth you get inv, for which also dev made fix that bypass that

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
prolly dev wanna made mC have kids from all girls in mokoro :KEK:

(seeing how naughty anna is and theyre live in mokoro), cant a man have a dream?:HideThePain:

here's the plot: daddy is a cuck, mom is a bi. threesome with mom & daughter while daddy is watching and every body is happy. :PogChamp:
A threesome with Anna's mom and MC's mom would be better. Or, either one solo until MC put's babies in both of them.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes