Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
and actually it dosnt matter u dont know her name, but im at end of ver 0.4 and still dosnt got that scene even i remember is its thusday in game evening and the option is "say hi" or "slp her ass" then its never come up again, is that the end of her scene on 0.4 ver?
The girl in the picture is Maria, who you can meet earlier if you go visit Anna's parents. You will then meet her again later in Mohoro. She is not the same girl that you have the option to slap her ass. That is just a random character that you do not meet again.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
buying a car for yourself at 19? OP must be a boomer, these days you're practically a lottery winner if you can get a minimum wage job at 19.
u didn't read carefully it says we can join the dark i guess with robbing and murdering ppl we could buy our first house and car and brothel at the end 19 =))

Vana karu

Nov 7, 2018
274 GB of games from this site and this has got to be one of the worst ones. No sense of direction, grainy scenes and terrible dialogue. Why is the rating still okay? I was hoping it would improve during the duration of the game as someone improves as a writer or creator(I saw this in Maou-sama game), but so far I cant progress with this insane system.

• Angry
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
274 GB of games from this site and this has got to be one of the worst ones. No sense of direction, grainy scenes and terrible dialogue. Why is the rating still okay? I was hoping it would improve during the duration of the game as someone improves as a writer or creator(I saw this in Maou-sama game), but so far I cant progress with this insane system.
The "insane system" is new, the ratings are probably from before. I actually quit playing since the vn changed. I Keep checking to see if it goes back to what it was.

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
Well I'm kinda disapointed about the game becoming a Open world Theme but the renders dont disappoint me from now so let's wait a few updates keep seeing the evolution of this.

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
thx for the information
Recent post on his Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the promise is that the open-world will not be grindy and will still be more VN-like.

The game has also apparently been remastered.
I really apreciate the news bro and is awesome who the game will be improved in adding more things to the first chapter

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes