megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
How tf do we mute that loud ass music? Setting everything to mute doesn't help.
I didn't try on Linux but confirmed in Windows and Android. Open MENU -> Preferences -> Music Volumes (here you controls the music in First Title screen and Menu).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I didn't try on Linux but confirmed in Windows and Android. Open MENU -> Preferences -> Music Volumes (here you controls the music in First Title screen and Menu).
Is there a quest log feature?
I am in Ch2 and really have no idea what to do to see new content.
You cannot introduce an open world game and then give zero direction on how to progress with the characters you like.

Also, seems like the "skip" button is broken too as it keeps defaulting me to the Spa when leaving home instead of ending on the map.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for letting me know about this on Linux version. I will try to find a way to bring audio controls for Linux users.
Not a problem, but it usually just works. I'm thinking maybe it was a bad unzip or download. I'll double check shortly and report back.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Is there a quest log feature?
I am in Ch2 and really have no idea what to do to see new content.
You cannot introduce an open world game and then give zero direction on how to progress with the characters you like.

Also, seems like the "skip" button is broken too as it keeps defaulting me to the Spa when leaving home instead of ending on the map.
Hello KnightoftheWhiteSun. Last year (December) I had to stop developing and re-master the whole game. Proofreading the whole game (around 70 000 words) and improve thousands of images were a big challenge to me and I am happy to accomplish it successfully. Now I am back to normal development and soon the sandbox (grind effect) which you experience will be gone. Thank you for playing the game and I will do my best to provide you an enjoyable experience... working hard for it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello KnightoftheWhiteSun. Last year (December) I had to stop developing and re-master the whole game. Proofreading the whole game (around 70 000 words) and improve thousands of images were a big challenge to me and I am happy to accomplish it successfully. Now I am back to normal development and soon the sandbox (grind effect) which you experience will be gone. Thank you for playing the game and I will do my best to provide you an enjoyable experience... working hard for it.
Fingers crossed. Good luck, I really liked this one before

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Fantastic to hear from the dev. I had been looking forward to this game's next update until I saw people mentioning a "sandbox" feature got added in. Do you plan to remove it as a v0.6.1 hotfix or v0.7.0 update?

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono I redownloaded and unzipped and seems to be fine now:

View attachment 1015950

But, the menu music isn't tied to the menu settings.
Thank you for the update. If the menu music controls appear only by re-unzip... maybe it has some strange issue, not the game in general. I tested Music volume and it does control Title and Menu music. The Sound Volume does control sound effect in the game. Tomorrow I will install on my Linux to try.. just in case. Thank you again for the update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for the update. If the menu music controls appear only by re-unzip... maybe it has some strange issue, not the game in general. I tested Music volume and it does control Title and Menu music. The Sound Volume does control sound effect in the game. Tomorrow I will install on my Linux to try.. just in case. Thank you again for the update.
Not sure. But, I redownloaded it and then unzipped and the only issue now is the title/menu music doesn't mute. But, I've been having some issues lately with my Arch install and I'll probably do a complete reinstall soon.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Does Anna ever come to live with you in this update because i haven't been able to talk with her after the Rebecca scene where she says they are both coming.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes