Tyty90

Nov 24, 2020

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I open a vote poll on my to decide what people want: VN or Sandbox. I think it is fair to ask my supporters for that major step. Whatever they choose it will be implemented in the next update v.0.7.0
well anything is better than sandbox made like this....

Reactions: radohak

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
So, it went to shit? Doesn't matter, once it was mentioned about it being changed to sandbox, I decided I wasn't going to play it anymore.
well not every sandbox is shit, but he definitely made some ppl to broke their computers in anger with this sandbox.....

Reactions: EZ8lt

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I open a vote poll on my to decide what people want: VN or Sandbox. I think it is fair to ask my supporters for that major step. Whatever they choose it will be implemented in the next update v.0.7.0
Adding sandbox makes me kinda hesitant to try this game out. It usually makes games strictly worse which leads to them becoming abandoned. I've seen too many games with potential on this site become ruined after switching to sandbox.

Reactions: StarHam

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
:unsure:Hmmm... So I've been reading there is rape in this. I've also seen a comment 99% sure that the rape is avoidable. Can someone give me +1% and tell me for sure whether it is avoidable? Are there other non-consensual things in this game?
Thanks in advance! (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:unsure:Hmmm... So I've been reading there is rape in this. I've also seen a comment 99% sure that the rape is avoidable. Can someone give me +1% and tell me for sure whether it is avoidable? Are there other non-consensual things in this game?
Thanks in advance! (y)
The rape is avoidable.

Basically, his friends girlfriend is asleep with a face mask on, his friend has said he sometimes wakes her up with sex like that so the MC has the option to rape her or leave her alone.

Funny story, there are people that chose to rape her somehow got it in their heads she would leave her boyfriend and get with the guy that raped her ... talk about fucking delusional.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks in advance! (y)
if i remember corectly only thing witch was rape there was choising if u want fuck your friends GF (blindfolded) and she think that u r her BF....

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The rape is avoidable. (...)
Thanks.

Funny story, there are people that chose to rape her somehow got it in their heads she would leave her boyfriend and get with the guy that raped her ... talk about fucking delusional.
"Funny". :eek:
I agree with you.

if i remember corectly only thing witch was rape there was choising if u want fuck your friends GF (blindfolded) and she think that u r her BF....
Sounds like rape, yes.

Thank you both! (y)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The rape is avoidable.

Basically, his friends girlfriend is asleep with a face mask on, his friend has said he sometimes wakes her up with sex like that so the MC has the option to rape her or leave her alone.

Thanks for the heads up. That + sandbox = hard pass. No interest in playing as a creepy shit bag.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes