myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canto Forte

His boss gave him the rest of the day off with pay So he should of went home and did something else and got paid for it. He wouldn't of made anymore money if he had stayed as he was already being paid to go home for the rest of the day.

I was just pointing out that in that spot he never went home like he was told to. If it would of been me I would of been out the door as soon as I dropped off that USB and went and did something else and got paid for doing it.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Wait, waht?.. where's the incest tag? The incest patch? What's happening here?
(is it just missing or..?)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Another whoopsie that I saw when you go and take Anna to see her parents her mom takes her to the hospital to have her casts removed and on the way home the video that plays showing them driving back home shows her with her casts still on.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I will check for that bug. Thank you. (y)
And if someone wonders about the sandbox.. the vote poll was a tie.. and I did implement both. At the end of the third day in Mohoro you can choose if you want sandbox style or VN style.
Went and loaded an earlier save from before the move to Mohoro to check if I just missed Moko's reintroduction.
Nothing. She still just magically teleports herself into breakfast the first morning after Anna's arrival.

On a separate note. I'm stuck and can't seem to get the gym built. Even took out a loan so I'd have enough money, but the last I got out of Maria was that she'd set an appointment.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Another whoopsie that I saw when you go and take Anna to see her parents her mom takes her to the hospital to have her casts removed and on the way home the video that plays showing them driving back home shows her with her casts still on.
Thank you myuhinny. It will be fix in v.0.7.3

Reactions: myuhinny

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Went and loaded an earlier save from before the move to Mohoro to check if I just missed Moko's reintroduction.
Nothing. She still just magically teleports herself into breakfast the first morning after Anna's arrival.

On a separate note. I'm stuck and can't seem to get the gym built. Even took out a loan so I'd have enough money, but the last I got out of Maria was that she'd set an appointment.
Thank you Intermittent Coherence,
the bug has been fixed in v.0.7.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
so how many girls this update that the mc can impregnated? As for as I know only 5 right?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
megalono

Get a traceback error when trying to click on the piggy bank when on the computer in the MC's room.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 491, in <module>
NameError: name 'MoneyTemp4' is not defined

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono

Get a traceback error when trying to click on the piggy bank when on the computer in the MC's room.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 491, in <module>
NameError: name 'MoneyTemp4' is not defined
Thank you myuhinny,
It is now fixed for v.0.7.3

Reactions: myuhinny

maria94

Nov 12, 2020
it's a game to keep looking, at least 7 hours of playing before it says you've reached the end

Nov 1, 2019
I notice that we can choose who was pregnant when we directly start chapter 2. I wonder whether we need to budget room by not making some of those people pregnant if we intend to make new characters pregnant later in the game. Or will the house inexplicably got bigger?

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes