International

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. That + sandbox = hard pass. No interest in playing as a creepy shit bag.
The MC can be SUPER creepy and rapey. He removes condoms, sabotages birth control, and rapes a woman, all to get them knocked up.
well anything is better than sandbox made like this....
The dev doesn't do anything with the sandbox. There's no repayable events, no reason to explore. It's a VN with a bunch of dead end paths, and a map screen with dead end, single use locations.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
The game is okish till the sandbox the part, i hope the creator revamps the sandbox part away.
Sandbox games are like trying to enjoy a ride with the hand brake on. It's a waste of time and resoureses.

In this case a super fucked up ride but non the less.

Only and a few are good enought that I dont mind.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
In one of my playthroughs I had Dora and Anna as my only girls before I left the hometown and in this update when Anna arrives at the apartment Moko magics herself into my house. She wasn't there before and I definitely didn't get her pregnant prior on this playthrough. So this is a bug that needs fixing or a variable that needs changing. It happened at the dining table during Anna's first morning when she asked for 250 dollars. Moko just poofed into existence at that moment. She now has a bedroom and everything lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well Fuck. I thought the vn had won. Thank you for correcting me.

O well one less game to keep track of. I gave the sandbox version a try and dumpster fire is putting it kindly. Up until the change it was really fun imo.
I don't 100% know, it's just what I was told when I was chatting to someone and this game got mentioned.

I don't know if he was screwing with me or it actually did just didn't want you to get your hopes up for VN on the chance he was being legit.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't 100% know, it's just what I was told when I was chatting to someone and this game got mentioned.

I don't know if he was screwing with me or it actually did just didn't want you to get your hopes up for VN on the chance he was being legit.
I appreciate that cause I honestly did have my hopes up. I guess I'll just check back every so often til it's confirmed. Thanks

Reactions: Avaron1974

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
In one of my playthroughs I had Dora and Anna as my only girls before I left the hometown and in this update when Anna arrives at the apartment Moko magics herself into my house. She wasn't there before and I definitely didn't get her pregnant prior on this playthrough. So this is a bug that needs fixing or a variable that needs changing. It happened at the dining table during Anna's first morning when she asked for 250 dollars. Moko just poofed into existence at that moment. She now has a bedroom and everything lol.
I will check for that bug. Thank you. (y)
And if someone wonders about the sandbox.. the vote poll was a tie.. and I did implement both. At the end of the third day in Mohoro you can choose if you want sandbox style or VN style.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I will check for that bug. Thank you. (y)
And if someone wonders about the sandbox.. the vote poll was a tie.. and I did implement both. At the end of the third day in Mohoro you can choose if you want sandbox style or VN style.
Awesome. Thank you, I'll give it another try then

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Well Fuck. I thought the vn had won. Thank you for correcting me.

O well one less game to keep track of. I gave the sandbox version a try and dumpster fire is putting it kindly. Up until the change it was really fun imo.
Thank you for trying the game. The vote poll was a tie.. and I did implement both. At the end of the third day in Mohoro you can choose if you want sandbox style or VN style.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Can confirm that the game now lets you play as a VN. I had to go back a couple of saves to get to the point where it asks you though. Not a fan of the way sandbox is usually implemented and although I didn't mind it in this game, the VN option here just flows better than the sandbox.

The second chapter, after arriving in Mohoro, is pretty much a different game. A lot of new girls have been introduced but the MC is getting less action now as a successful business man with a harem, then he was as a broke student. Hell, Anna and Dora were both desperate to come to Mohoro to be with the MC but there wasn't an intimate event when they did arrive. All the new content seems fine, but my suggestion would be to slow down the world building a bit in the next couple of updates to give us some relationship events with the current ladies.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Millina: Take this USB to our client on the 5th floor and after that you can have the rest of the day off and you'll be paid for working a full day. Takes USB up to the person and then goes back to the computer and keeps working till the end of the work day instead of going fucking home or doing something else like he was told.

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes