spike017

Aug 13, 2019
megalono The VIP Pass for the strip club is bugged. Please check the MC profile overview. I bought one (should be green, but it's red). The VIP area can not be entered because of that, right?

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
Just want to point out that both the phone and map don't work properly if you're in "Skip" mode. phone just skips without doing anything and map just freaks out

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Is there any route for emma i really like to see her route but no options or i'm missing some point does anyone have walthrough and mostly in this game ema and dora are the best characters .....

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
What about this game is different? I read the changelog, but nothing seemed to actually change in either this update or the update before it.

I can go through the motions of having my character go to work and talk to the girls there with repeated dialogues that are no different, go home and sleep, see Moko at breakfast and repeat that daily loop an infinite number of times but there is nothing else to do and none of that changed between updates.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
how i use the phone???
during the first chapter, there is a prompt every day with options of calling someone, going for a walk, or staying home. If you select call someone, it brings up the phone interface, but due to the way it is made, "Skip" mode will ignore it and proceed

Jul 14, 2017
during the first chapter, there is a prompt every day with options of calling someone, going for a walk, or staying home. If you select call someone, it brings up the phone interface, but due to the way it is made, "Skip" mode will ignore it and proceed
i mean when you move to the new house, the phone interface it just gone.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its not bad game, but its far from good, its got no direction, $100k in bank cant buy a car for $50k ? and the pointless options 'Nothing to do here' Nothing.jpg

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Dev's real have pick up game up! because honest truth, this is trash compared to the new games being developed

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
i mean when you move to the new house, the phone interface it just gone.
okay, but you replied to my comment which was referring to the phone in the first chapter. I don't think you have access to it in the second chapter

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes