Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
and now the dark app crash every time i try to open it
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 740, in <module>
  File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 705, in execute
  File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 711, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1148, in script call
  File "MorningStart.rpyc", line 312, in script call
  File "location.rpyc", line 668, in script call
  File "screensGame.rpyc", line 740, in script
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 711, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SimpleDays 0.7.3
Sat Apr 03 19:13:47 2021

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
when i wanna buy a car
clerk say : u have bank issues
wtf?
So i dont know how to buy the car i same the same shit problem that you have butttttt i found a solution more like a way arround lol open console and type BuyCarType = 1 and boom you have a car hope that helps

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
People having money problems while my mc is addicted to the strip club when he has 150 horny women at home. If that's not bad enough he has like 10 kids on the way and he out here simping for strippers. $300 tips :KEK:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
and now the dark app crash every time i try to open it
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1148, in script call
  File "MorningStart.rpyc", line 312, in script call
  File "location.rpyc", line 668, in script call
  File "screensGame.rpyc", line 740, in script
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 711, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\SimpleDays-0.7.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SimpleDays 0.7.3
Sat Apr 03 19:13:47 2021
Thank you, I will check and fix it.

Reactions: mssx

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
So i dont know how to buy the car i same the same shit problem that you have butttttt i found a solution more like a way arround lol open console and type BuyCarType = 1 and boom you have a car hope that helps
Finish the day. In the morning you will have a visit from the police... the money problem will be fix. If in the morning you do not have the event with the police ... send me a message.. it is a bug.
I see you have error in another place and that is a bug... I will send you PM..
Thank you for playing the game.

Smifffy

Apr 18, 2020
Finish the day. In the morning you will have a visit from the police... the money problem will be fix. If in the morning you do not have the event with the police ... send me a message.. it is a bug.
I see you have error in another place and that is a bug... I will send you PM..
Thank you for playing the game.
I must have the same bug as also can't buy a car, even took out a bank loan to buy but nothing.
Any help ?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I love impregnating bitches :PogChamp: but the gameplay needs a bit of a touch up

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So after several updates, you still can't pursue Ema or Vicky. My question for the Dev is, are you planning a path for them or not? I'm want to know if I should even bother waiting on updates anymore. The two most interesting women introduced and you can't be in a relationship with either of them? Seriously I doubt I'm the only wondering or who feels that way.
no your not quite a few people have asked. the sheer fact that the "boyfriend" was freaking clueless given Ema got pregnant when they always used protection should have been his clue to put doubts in his head instead of jumping on the marriage wagon... i was hoping when she asked the mc for help it would have been cause he dumped her not but nope its to go shopping.... i keep checking for the path but doubt i will bother with the game until a path for her is finally made. i hope the kid looks nothing like ema or the now husband and his brain finally says wait a minute.... it would be funny if he asks for a dna check and finds out he is indeed not the father and it comes back as unknown and she cant explain it and gets dumped letting the mc come in and save the day.

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Can't buy a car
And have no a xxx channel on TV
go to work , go to strip club (spend money) (no vip), go home ,
watch tv go to bed , no action at all , just sleep and do it all over again
-repeat -repeat -repeat -repeat -repeat -repeat -repeat -repeat
and still no action have i joined a monastery ?
when he moved to new city he lost his mojo completely......

whats happened to game in beginning it was good now only a -repeat.....

im a goldfish.......

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Can't buy a car
And have no a xxx channel on TV
go to work , go to strip club (spend money) (no vip), go home ,
watch tv go to bed , no action at all , just sleep and do it all over again
and still no action have i joined a monastery ?
when he moved to new city he lost his mojo completely......

whats happened to game in beginning it was good now only a -repeat.....

im a goldfish.......
It sounds like you are using open world type of game ... Open your home computer (click on the monitor) and open InfoApp.... you will see what you have to do. The game always will tell you (when you go to sleep) if you have no more events left for this game update. If you don't see this message... have some events. The tip what to do is in InfoApp.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I can't buy a car, i had only one cops visit to notify that my account will be monitored (it was in february update).
Hello funkilleur77,
if your money on top right corner has a decimal - something like 50,000.0 that is a bug... if you have 50,000 that is correct ) .. If you have that bug, it could prevent you for buying the car.
The new version 0.8.0 will fix it.

TIP: if you know how to use save editor .. search for your money number and delete the .0 or whatever is there, living the whole number only.

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes