H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Not really sure what think of this one. It went from erotica and great sex scene's to just...well nothing. I can see that the creator seems to be trying to focus on world building (albeit a bit slowly) but frankly the first half of the game and the second half are so vastly different in styles that they might as well be two separate games.
The story's not bad overall but it feels like the first half was really going some where with the conspiracy and drama while the story now just seems to be trudging along. Which really sucks since it had such a great and interesting start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why 4 Girls? I got Moko in Room 5 and Dora in Room 2. Which are the others?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
Not really sure what think of this one. It went from erotica and great sex scene's to just...well nothing. I can see that the creator seems to be trying to focus on world building (albeit a bit slowly) but frankly the first half of the game and the second half are so vastly different in styles that they might as well be two separate games.
The story's not bad overall but it feels like the first half was really going some where with the conspiracy and drama while the story now just seems to be trudging along. Which really sucks since it had such a great and interesting start.
SPOILER: Personal complaint
Why 4 Girls? I got Moko in Room 5 and Dora in Room 2. Which are the others?
Dora = Room 2
Anna or Ana = room 3
Rebeca = Room 4
Moko = Room 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DiableFripon

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Apparently this game has some sort of cheat protection against giving yourself money with the saveeditor (because wanting to avoid pointless grind is somehow unreasonable) anyone know how to disable it?

Yes I saw the posted code in the previous post but have no clue where to input it or what exactly to do with it. Every time i try to use the expand spa option I get some idiotic line about "fucking money problems!!!" Dev seriously needs to have the stick from his ass removed.
Hello Gizmogobum,
you can go to the Bank (Shopping mall location) and just take a loan for 200K !!! I think it is enough money and it is like an official easy cheat.
Chapter 2 is like...only 4 months, and it has a lot of content for such small period. You will have chances to make a lot of money... give a little time.
Thank you for playing the game.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
First, congrats, it's a great game, original and full of fun.
Now, this was asked before but never answered, I presume it's not implemented yet, I'd like to have confirmation.
Is there a way to unlock the 18+ channel?

Reactions: megalono

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
First, congrats, it's a great game, original and full of fun.
Now, this was asked before but never answered, I presume it's not implemented yet, I'd like to have confirmation.
Is there a way to unlock the 18+ channel?
Thank you Capt OA for the nice words.
You are right...the channel is not implemented yet... I need to make some animations. It will be unlocked soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Capt OA

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would hope not .... you raped her, that won't end well.
hmm .. anyway you can think of that would save that from happening ? . i mean dam i would really love to have my friends woman also ... . yeah yeah i'm greedy .. big deal :LOL:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is spending the day with the parents just a day skip or is there something behind the option? And I presume the one meeting walking outside is all for that?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I would hope not .... you raped her, that won't end well.
#1 Her boyfriend is a freaking idiot... Knowing full well the always used condoms and never had a problem. All of a sudden she is pregnant and he cant understand why.... Sorry but I would be questioning it seriously and want proof its mine before I put a ring on that finger.
#2 She is in his bedroom and put a mask on. Yes he took advantage but she is in another mans bedroom not even knowing if her boyfriend is around or not yet puts that mask on. So she is to blame as well because she should have been able to tell something was different unless both guys share the same cock.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hello Gizmogobum,
you can go to the Bank (Shopping mall location) and just take a loan for 200K !!! I think it is enough money and it is like an official easy cheat.
Chapter 2 is like...only 4 months, and it has a lot of content for such small period. You will have chances to make a lot of money... give a little time.
Thank you for playing the game.
hey Mega ... so how much will it cost me for Ema .... :love:
yeah before you say anything ... i'm greedy .. old and yeah i want her as well .. oh could you take out any jail time for me raping her ? .. thanks .. please know i'm kidding ... love this game btw
a fan .....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmm .. anyway you can think of that would save that from happening ? . i mean dam i would really love to have my friends woman also ... . yeah yeah i'm greedy .. big deal :LOL:
That's the one thing I don't see happening.

If it comes out it's the Mc's baby she knows she's been raped, the very last thing on her mind is being with the man that would have ruined her relationship, her life and then caused her trauma.

If the dev wants to go down the woman stealing route he'd have to add another way because raping her won't win her over.

Although she may take the MC's dick.

I mean literally, cut it off and mount it on her wall.

I just don't see that happening.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

If it comes out it's the Mc's baby she knows she's been raped, the very last thing on her mind is being with the man that would have ruined her relationship, her life and then caused her trauma.

If the dev wants to go down the woman stealing route he'd have to add another way because raping her won't win her over.

maybe she could be into the whole rape thing .. i hear some women like that shit :unsure:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Decided to write this as a sort of apology as my previous comment made it seem like I was overly critical about the game. Yea some of the issues I was experiencing were completely my fault that were fixed when I played in the open world mode instead of the visual novel mode. A much better experience overall, so cudos to you dev.

There are still some parts where the English is a bit dodgy but overall good, and the characters are likeable and well written. Good game with lots of potential, although I do wish you could do more with Ema and the sister of the computer guy(her name escapes me at the moment).

On the other hand the entire issue with Ema could be more of a sour grapes situation where the mc gets fucked over for being an asshole to his best friend and his girl when they were nothing but nice to him. A method to force to mc to have to deal with the consequences of some of the stuff he did. Will make for an interesting story regardless.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

So let me get this straight Ava.... your telling me if your GF told you she was pregnant and you knew every single time you used protection you would not question it? If so your just as freaking stupid as he is. Maybe if you spent time in the real world and less time commenting on ever single post in these forums you would enlighten yourself. I would lose trust in her make her have a paternity test and if she refused she would be dumped in a heartbeat. If she takes the test it would not match the BF and she would be dumped and unless for some reason the MC was in a database they would not know it was his. Thats the real world Ava. The Bf kicks her to the freaking curb the MC picks up the pieces and just like the other girl promises to help her with the child. Thats how it could play out but you just cant get over the rape aspect of it can you.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So let me get this straight Ava.... your telling me if your GF told you she was pregnant and you knew every single time you used protection you would not question it? If so your just as freaking stupid as he is. Maybe if you spent time in the real world and less time commenting on ever single post in these forums you would enlighten yourself. I would lose trust in her make her have a paternity test and if she refused she would be dumped in a heartbeat. If she takes the test it would not match the BF and she would be dumped and unless for some reason the MC was in a database they would not know it was his. Thats the real world Ava. The Bf kicks her to the freaking curb the MC picks up the pieces and just like the other girl promises to help her with the child. Thats how it could play out but you just cant get over the rape aspect of it can you.

Except it would not be hard to figure out whose kid it is? She always made her boyfriend wear condoms and the one time "he" apparently did not use them... was in your house, when they were celebrating their one year anniversary, a detail she remembers clearly because it was a notable event.

And if questioned the boyfriend could plainly give details to the police that in the morning he went to a travel agency to book a vacation, so that would clearly show you had the time and opportunity to rape her without her knowing (her wearing sleep masks and not reacting). So yeah, if it is found out the boyfriend is not the father, the mc is fucked (in a bad way).

Reactions: Avaron1974

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Considering that almost all the girls he got pregnant where done so by punching holes in condoms and such no one is questioning that aspect. But you have one girl that cant tell her BF from him during sex.. I guess she pays not attention to her BF to begin with or they both have magically identical dicks and magically act the same way in bed. She would have noticed something different.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes