PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I never understand why Devs want 5 star reviews on a pirate site?
I learned that all players that like a game, supports you and every other just write shit and give bad reviews but I learned too that supporters allways give you good feedback or give you friendly critic.
Do what you want, if you happy, your fans will be happy.

Btw for me, your game is not bad, I only hate the click fuck and empty events, some days you can click every girl and get only a beep, voice mail.. the vn end is shit.. why you cant fuck your girls and make some money? same with the sandbox "open world" not realy open world if you can go at 2 places every day and go to sleep...
remove the black screen that forces you to quit and make it open, I want to invest more hours in farming money for nothing and fuck all girls with the same animation every day again..
btw, rebecca.. why is she just a dump fuck? she lives at your place.. she sleeps in one of your bedroom and you can only have sleep sex and she give you no reaction? you want to spend time with her and she plays with her laptop?

the blond neighbor, why she was at your door? you never can do anything with her, maria.. hot chick but progress? she want a date with you but this never happens, dont overdo it with to much girls or give them a brain and some story.

oh and btw, ignore my post if you dont like it and do your thing ^^
I thought the blonde neighbor was to take care of babysitting all the potential offspring of the MC. Oh and about Rebecca, I had no intention of inviting her to the new country nor living with me. And if Ana invites people she can stay away too.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't played it for a long time, but if I remember correctly when Mc goes with his friend's girlfriend to the clothing store, she told him that thanks to the pregnancy they decided to get married? because if it wasn't for that the friend was not going to propose to her and she was thinking of ending the relationship, the same was said by the friend at the cafe, right? that he proposed to her because of the pregnancy.

So if at first MC does not cum inside and there is no pregnancy maybe they brake up and there is a chance to get her pregnant without rape later and bring her to the home :unsure: :KEK:
She marries him preg or not.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What I want to know is this guy with the little blue pills, shows up uninvited, then vanishes forever more? I don't need to visit the strip club every day on the chance that he will show up. And what happened to the phone, it shows in inventory still but no field to select it. What mechanism is there for the little blue pills? I can click the guys picture but I suppose things in red font, are not useable? Reaching later stages and the girls all seem to take the mc for granted. At least Dora contributes financially, Moko takes care of her own expenses. But Ana and Rebecca, I would kick to the curb if they continue spongine and ignoring mc.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Why 4 Girls? I got Moko in Room 5 and Dora in Room 2. Which are the others?
I would toss Ana and Rebecca out at least, if the dev continues with this. I actually did not want rebecca to come at all. Waste of valuable space they wont work and just want handouts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.8.1 Progress report
Final testing !
Target release date: 15 May 2021.

Visit your neighbor Paola (home and club events) - 100% completed
James and Ema story progress - 100% completed
Julia event - 100% completed
Home pregnancy events (Moko, Dora, Anna, Rebeca) - left for 0.8.2
Police station, buy gun and pharma license - 100% completed
Home breakfast chat (Moko, Dora, Anna, Rebeca) - left for 0.8.2
Home bedroom chat (Moko, Dora, Anna, Rebeca) - left for 0.8.2
Home living room events (Moko, Dora, Anna, Rebeca) - left for 0.8.2
Spa work problems - 100% completed
Improvement - in VN style, player will no longer be forced to go to the strip club before it become operational. - 100% completed
Bug Fix - In VN style Edmon story didn't start - 100% completed

Reactions: ImperialD

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
This was a better game before it went into an open world mode. There was more story, and you didn't get constant empty days just clicking through to see the meagre content of the latest update. I would suggest the dev strongly considers returning to the more structured story mode, at least until there is more content.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Simple Days [v0.8.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 743 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 413 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 396 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
you can rape her and knock her up but she marries your buddy .... but no you can't have her .. yet anyways :)
Going by the fact her and the idiot husband is now at 100% complete I'm guessing we will never have her (apart from that one time in band cam.... I mean blindfolded sex scene) Shame :cry:

Maybe there will be a sequel where they divorce in the future and she is a 30 stone cat lady with a couple of grown up little Ema's to romance and a little me MC to contend with. Yeah maybe I thought to hard about that, now my brain hurts, I'm going for a lie down :sleep:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
very clever. new chapter, new country and new gameplay. i don't mind sandbox/open world or whatever you call it as long as it's not heavy grind just not to miss a scene. damn fotm really gave me a trauma on that one HAHA

Reactions: Blernblern

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Going by the fact her and the idiot husband is now at 100% complete I'm guessing we will never have her (apart from that one time in band cam.... I mean blindfolded sex scene) Shame :cry:

Maybe there will be a sequel where they divorce in the future and she is a 30 stone cat lady with a couple of grown up little Ema's to romance and a little me MC to contend with. Yeah maybe I thought to hard about that, now my brain hurts, I'm going for a lie down :sleep:
true but i bet that pussy of hers was fucking awesome ... she had to have felt you are bigger than your bud that got her ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not unless it a limo minivan .. you gonna have a shit load of kids .. believe me ;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes