dougmanbr

Jan 15, 2019
It depends on mnchk variable. In most cases you must enter:
Code:
Money += 999999999
mnchk += 999999999
So you must increase mnchk variable for same value as Money
where do i find the file to change? or its on the save, that doesn't appear for me on save editor

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
hmm, I toss a wee bit of theory crafting regarding Em issue.

1. Don't rape Em, in the future Em and James moves to Mohoro. Em finds out that you have 4 knocked-up women in your "harem". She wants a baby as well but James for some reason seems unable or unwilling to. A fight occurs and possibly breaks up with James and she gets very sexually aggressive towards the protagonist for obvious reasons. or Protagonist offers his seed to impregnate Em (due to James' infertility), so they can have a baby, and James gets a job at GYM as a Coach.

2. Protagonist rape with a condom (bad end) Em and James moves to Mohoro, and there's goes a bit of a party .. MP and Em get drunk and for some reason, Em gets somewhat handsy at MP, and discover his manhood is somewhat big and she starts to wonder back then when she "slept" and somehow felt she got some big in her pussy. She gets furious and of course James get mad and beat him hard or depending on the choice of words MP makes gets away with and she started to get some sexually attractive to MP and ending up cheating James and she gets the best fuck in her life and experience MP abnormal massive fertile cum and off course breaks up with James. so bad ending or a "somewhat good ending" depends the perspective :p

as for Impregnated rape... well I would think about 3 ending around that issue. 2 bad and 1 good (which i mean he gets away with)

well was funny to imagine the "prediction for future simply days"

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well that sucks that Emms path is finished and didnt end up with the MC. ya ya i get it he raped her yada yada.... bad mc very bad.... but everyone it AOK with him punching holes in condoms and deceiving all the other girls while getting them pregnant. Seems to be just as bad as rape in my book I am sure thats just what each of the other girls wanted..... ohh wait thats right thats what they wanted to avoid so they used condoms..... So all in all Emms path could have easily been placed into the Mc's hands insteadof leaving probably the best looking girl in the game on the sidelines with a idiot boyfriend.... before you even start shut up Ava go troll some where else.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well that sucks that Emms path is finished and didnt end up with the MC. ya ya i get it he raped her yada yada.... bad mc very bad.... but everyone it AOK with him punching holes in condoms and deceiving all the other girls while getting them pregnant. Seems to be just as bad as rape in my book I am sure thats just what each of the other girls wanted..... ohh wait thats right thats what they wanted to avoid so they used condoms..... So all in all Emms path could have easily been placed into the Mc's hands insteadof leaving probably the best looking girl in the game on the sidelines with a idiot boyfriend.... before you even start shut up Ava go troll some where else.
Why do you keep coming back to a game you clearly have an issue with?? Serious question!!
Em was never going to be a LI for the mc. Did you think coming back and COSTANTLY moaning about it was going to change anything??

I tried this for the first time today and I must say I'm glad that posts like yours didn't put me off after searching the thread for peoples opinions and I'm sure it won't put of future players/readers either. If anyone is reading this then all I can say is play the game and make your own assumptions and enjoy the game, I did.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I find myself wanting to Gibbs the ppl in screen 3. Put a damn heat pad under the coffee pot or leave it on the maker. Gonna wreak the finish and discolour that table kids. :p

• Haha
Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I find myself wanting to Gibbs the ppl in screen 3. Put a damn heat pad under the coffee pot or leave it on the maker. Gonna wreak the finish and discolour that table kids. :p
I have a device used to heat up bolts till they are cherry red looks like a coil we could use only thing is dont let it touch the glass or the table surface. Then again a good fire is always nice and warm too.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so guys it's say 100 % on the ff:
-last scene on neighbors was when she asked mc for a movie
-last scene on mc bestfriend and his wife was when mc offered him a job
-last scene on julia was in coffee shop.
-last scene on spa was after having gym ( i cant add pool)

i tried VN mode, sadly no luck. are they really 100% now? i felt incomplete tbh. or this is another fotm way, grind for an hours till you get it?

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
so guys it's say 100 percent on them are four of them really 100% now? i tried to do over and over again
does the neighbors end with her asking mc for a movie?
you offer your bestfriend a job on phone call.
julia last scene was in coffee shop.
last scene on spa was after having gym ( i cant add pool)
I think we do have to start over because I had the same issue.

arbathur

Aug 21, 2018
but everyone it AOK with him punching holes in condoms and deceiving all the other girls while getting them pregnant. Seems to be just as bad as rape in my book I am sure thats just what each of the other girls wanted..... ohh wait thats right thats what they wanted to avoid so they used condoms.....
I don't wanna make an argument out of this. So first I can agree with what you say. But I got to ask. What would it be in your book if a girlfriend lied about being on birth control?

• Thinking Face

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I don't wanna make an argument out of this. So first I can agree with what you say. But I got to ask. What would it be in your book if a girlfriend lied about being on birth control?
During my college days I ended up with a number of girls and never once slept with any of them using their condoms or trusting them when they said they where on birth control. My own now wife was a victim of a asshat like the MC in this game. Pecker head heard she would blackout if drunk enough and took advantage of her and knocked her up. She had not been with anyone else other then him so she confronted him he beat her and also found out he was married. Fast forward a year I ended up with her she confided in me and i beat the ever loving shit out of him then took him to family court and adopted her kid cause it needed a father and not a piece of shit like him in her life.
So if you dont act like the guy in this game or like the prick my wife got involved with then bring your own condoms cause no child is a mistake and its up to both people involved to protect themselves. If you dont then its on you and time to man up and take care of that child.

• Haha

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
Honestly I can think of an easy fix for Em to be an LI, the dev could have simply revealed that she was never asleep and knew it was the MC the whole time and loved the 'excitement' of pretending and getting banged by her boyfriends best friend. It would remove the rape angle (well at the time the MC still would have been committing it as far as he knew, but depending on players choices he can be a pretty bad douche anyway) and leave the option for something to happen where she could end up with the MC. Heck, if it did happen that way, she would end up being as twisted as the MC and would be a good match for him (especially as she was gonna foster another man's child off on her unexpecting boyfriend.) Really liked her model, so its a bummer to see her go. Oh well, win some and lose some (unless the dev see's this and concurs :giggle:.)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes