Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So let me get this straight Ava.... your telling me if your GF told you she was pregnant and you knew every single time you used protection you would not question it?
I'm pretty sure if my girlfriend told me she was pregnant I would know 100% it wasn't mine.

My lack of cock and balls would be a dead give away.

However if I was a guy, no. If I didn't trust the person I was with then what would be the point of the relationship?

No contraceptive works 100% of the time, i'd put it down to bad luck.

If I couldn't do that then we'd break up. If i'm going to start throwing accusations around then the relationship wouldn't work. That being said, if the dates did match up to a time where she was asleep in the same house as friends of mine while I was out then i'd be asking questions of my friend.

If I didn't like the answers then it would get real violent real quick, cos i'd be a big tough guy if I was male with all those muscles and stuff.

Thats the real world Ava. The Bf kicks her to the freaking curb the MC picks up the pieces and just like the other girl promises to help her with the child. Thats how it could play out but you just cant get over the rape aspect of it can you.
She knows she got fucked while she was sleeping, pretty sure any idiot can put 2 and 2 together to figure out what happend.

All she needs to do is get him tested, that's the real world.

but you just cant get over the rape aspect of it can you.
That might have something to do with him RAPING HER.

Is the answer I would give if you hadn't gone ahead and made the ultimate in dumb fuck comments.

Maybe if you spent time in the real world
It's not like my country isn't still in lockdown or anything ..... tool.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure if my girlfriend told me she was pregnant I would know 100% it wasn't mine.

However if I was a guy, no. If I didn't trust the person I was with then what would be the point of the relationship?

If I couldn't do that then we'd break up. If i'm going to start throwing accusations around then the relationship wouldn't work. That being said, if the dates did match up to a time where she was asleep in the same house as friends of mine while I was out then i'd be asking questions of my friend.

If I didn't like the answers then it would get real violent real quick, cos i'd be a big tough guy if I was male with all those muscles and stuff.

She knows she got fucked while she was sleeping, pretty sure any idiot can put 2 and 2 together to figure out what happend.

Is the answer I would give if you hadn't gone ahead and made the ultimate in dumb fuck comments.

So in all this you do not remember the BF's conversation about "Always" using protection. He knows nothing about what happened after he left but what he does know is the last time and every time before that he always used a condom. He questioned it himself when he said that yet hyup Im a daddy hyup hyup...... No matter if the mc raped her the BF is a fucking idiot and should seriously ask her how it happened instead of just going along with it.

Dec 21, 2018

There are some really stupid comments being directed at you. It's amusing to see you respond back to them like this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ok .. honesty time .. back in the 80's i had this girl i was seeing .. well she got off on wanting me to sneak into her house and ( raping her ) at 1st i thought what a kinky bitch ... well wtf i thought if she gets into it why not try it out ....
ok heres where we broke it off .... one night i sneaked into her bedroom window ... after maybe like 8 -10 times doing this ... and her fucking neighbor saw me and called the cops ... well my girl came home and i started and right at the moment i was gonna "stick it in" .. the cops came in the windows and doors thinking i was a real rapist ... slammed my ass against the wall a few times ... handcuffed me and dragged my ass to the living room ... all the while my girl was telling them i was innocent . that she wanted me to do it ...
so i do know some women out there in la la land love being raped ..... i never done this shit again ...
oh in case you all was wondering .. no i didn't get charged with rape .. as my girl admitted it was all her fault ... the judge told her to find other ways of happiness .... this is a true story believe it or not

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Wasted data by downloading latest update
Well, sorry you waste your bandwidth.

I just want to inform everyone that I will not longer stay here in this forum.
I really wanted to give you support guys, but somehow the people who are writing the reviews are mostly the unhappy ones.
If not with money, the good word can motivate me enough, but honestly... I almost start feel depressed.
I love my game and before 8 months ago when I discovered Daz3d and Renpy I was very happy to try and create a visual novel.
I was so newbie that time... like a baby... but took me only 8 months to get better and I am happy with the progress.
I want to stay happy and keep developing which I will continue do.

Unfortunately the reviews here are not nice.... example for 1 star review:
" the game doesnt even have a single scene with one of the girls being actually pregnant "

Really?!?!
Can I do something about it? No... just I can feel bad.

Thank you for all of you who wrote a good review and said a good and nice words. You guys are the BEST!
You are the light in my darkest time and I appreciate it.

Again, to be able to keep my motivation up, I will no longer be able to support you here... Big Thank You, to all, who like my game and support me with a good words.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I really wanted to give you support guys, but somehow the people who are writing the reviews are mostly the unhappy ones.
If not with money, the good word can motivate me enough, but honestly... I almost start feel depressed.
I love my game and before 8 months ago when I discovered Daz3d and Renpy I was very happy to try and create a visual novel.
I was so newbie that time... like a baby... but took me only 8 months to get better and I am happy with the progress.

" the game doesnt even have a single scene with one of the girls being actually pregnant "

Really?!?!

Thank you for all of you who wrote a good review and said a good and nice words. You guys are the BEST!

Again, to be able to keep my motivation up, I will no longer be able to support you here... Big Thank You, to all, who like my game and support me with a good words.
i'm sorry ... if i was being a moron ... it wasn't my intent .. i do think you are a great Dev.... well take care and i hope you return from time to time

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a way to get ema too or is she just here to give this other dude something?
and are there other girls, I saw one as I walked outside but never meet her again

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Is there a way to get ema too or is she just here to give this other dude something?
and are there other girls, I saw one as I walked outside but never meet her again
no and every time its brought up we get the whole "well you raped her" crap.... well we pretty much rape every other girl in the game by punching holes in condoms and shit but thats ok to kno0ck them all up like that and forcing pregnancy on them but dont talk about wanting Emm or you'll get someone bitching about the consequences of rape.... but knocking them up and lying has none.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
no and every time its brought up we get the whole "well you raped her" crap.... well we pretty much rape every other girl in the game by punching holes in condoms and shit but thats ok to kno0ck them all up like that and forcing pregnancy on them but dont talk about wanting Emm or you'll get someone bitching about the consequences of rape.... but knocking them up and lying has none.
thats just shame..Im not realy into that break condoms or make every girl pregnant without her knowing but show us a hot girl and dont give you her..

Reactions: ann87ra

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
thats just shame..Im not realy into that break condoms or make every girl pregnant without her knowing but show us a hot girl and dont give you her..
it is a shame. the best looking of all the girl being out of reach. multiple people have all said the same about making her available but then people like Ava come in and run their mouths about the fact it was rape. well dont sleep in someone elses bed and put a mask on. As far fetched as half this game is there is no reason why she is locked out and a story could not have been made up.. i guess when you have a dumb boyfriend that always uses condoms and trusts you not to cheat even knowing he used a condom..... ahh fuck it im not that stupid any man with a brain would have questioned it and dumped her.....

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020

Really?!?!

I never understand why Devs want 5 star reviews on a pirate site?
I learned that all players that like a game, supports you and every other just write shit and give bad reviews but I learned too that supporters allways give you good feedback or give you friendly critic.
Do what you want, if you happy, your fans will be happy.

Btw for me, your game is not bad, I only hate the click fuck and empty events, some days you can click every girl and get only a beep, voice mail.. the vn end is shit.. why you cant fuck your girls and make some money? same with the sandbox "open world" not realy open world if you can go at 2 places every day and go to sleep...
remove the black screen that forces you to quit and make it open, I want to invest more hours in farming money for nothing and fuck all girls with the same animation every day again..
btw, rebecca.. why is she just a dump fuck? she lives at your place.. she sleeps in one of your bedroom and you can only have sleep sex and she give you no reaction? you want to spend time with her and she plays with her laptop?

the blond neighbor, why she was at your door? you never can do anything with her, maria.. hot chick but progress? she want a date with you but this never happens, dont overdo it with to much girls or give them a brain and some story.

oh and btw, ignore my post if you dont like it and do your thing ^^

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
why this game doesn't have the harem tag? seriously? you live with 4 girls, have 3 at work that are willing to fuck, a wife that isn't getting any with her husband, and playing catchy with you, and a girl with a bf that lives in another continent... not to mention the girls from the stripclub, Emma, who possibly at some point will join... but i just miss really the girl who introduced us to moko... seeing how sucessful we are now, we could take care of her

Reactions: _Maou_ and pivan4
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes