Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's just woken up, she hasn't started to register anything properly yet and she doesn't smile until he's halfway done.

At that moment she only thinks it's her boyfriend because what kind of person would do that to someone. She trusts her boyfriends friend not to rape her in her sleep.

I honeslt can't believe how many people are trying to justify a fucking rape.

I've had to block a couple of people on here because even for a site like this some of the shit i'm reading is fucking twisted. I've never seen so many people going through such mental gymnastics to justify raping a girl in her sleep because they think she should be a love interest....

I think i'm gonna bow outta this thread, some of you lot are seriously fucked in the head.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I commend you, gamers, 4 giving the poor gurl some agency.
She liked fxxing around, the whole thrill of the mask and don”t ask don”t tell
shenanigans was very enticing.
Think of it this way if they had been together long enough she should have been able to tell much like my wife would be able to tell. She was also in his bed and not sleeping. My wife can also tell its me just from listening to my foot steps and she normally says something when I walk into the room. If Emm was half the girlfriend to him as the story claims she would have know right off.
With that said Emm could have used the one solo interaction with him (when she asked him to take her shopping) to confront him and then the dev could have built her story with the MC from that. you all are focusing on the rape part of it with no consideration to the fact she could very well have known it was the MC from the moment he walked into the room to the moment he touched her. Not even taking into account the size of his dick which also would have been a different feeling for her. Instead you dwell on the rape aspect and belittle someone like me that can see all the other aspects many of them from real life experience with girls I have been with and my own wife. Ava is a bitch and loves to run her mouth making out like she knows everything. May be less time living in the fantasy world of VNs might open her eyes to real life.
yeah i kinda thought that as well .... if she had any idea it was MC that had sex with Ema .... why didn't she make a comment to MC when he took her shopping ... is another reason i asked my question ...
When you mention IRL, most of the time gurls will make amends with the boys,
not every gurls is cruel, not every gurl has it bad,
also MC was so much near his friend she just let it go, much like her hubbi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ava, baby, I am never justifying anything, but please give the gurl a break.
She wants to go forward, she does not want to give a bad experience a second thought,
She does not want to turn a wonderful news god sent child with her hubbi into a nightmare.
She's just woken up, she hasn't started to register anything properly yet and she doesn't smile until he's halfway done.

At that moment she only thinks it's her boyfriend because what kind of person would do that to someone. She trusts her boyfriends friend not to rape her in her sleep.

I've had to block a couple of people on here because even for a site like this some of the shit i'm reading is fucking twisted. I've never seen so many people going through such mental gymnastics to justify raping a girl in her sleep because they think she should be a love interest....

I think i'm gonna bow outta this thread, some of you lot are seriously fucked in the head.
Please let her be gentle, her be so much of a wonderful human being, let her choose good.
Could you find it in your gamer heart to stop hitting a dead horse our jerk MC is already?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Ava please don't think i'm trying to justify rape thats not my intentions at all ... :(

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i am not justifying it either its a fucking "Game" I know how rape effects people my own daughter was used by her boyfriend to pay for his fucking drugs and raped by the fucking dealers... Hell we do not even know who the fucking hell my grand daughters father is because of it. I never trusted that prick and tried to stop her from moving away only to get a call in the middle of the night months later to my daughter crying and drove through the night from the midwest to florida and between myself and a friend i knew in the state police we got her out of that fucking house. So ya AVA I know what rape is and I know how bad it fucks up a persons life as I have watched my daughter struggle with it for years now.
All I am doing is pointing out the other aspects of the use of it in the "GAME" and how it could have played out better. I have said this about it right from the start when the game came out how it could have been written. And as for my daughters boyfriend... He is now sitting in jail for many years on rape, drug possession with intent to sell and assault on a police officer to name a few charges. Though he wasnt incarcerated till after he got out of the hospital due to injuries from falling down a few flights of stairs according to the police report..... It just would have been nice if it had been written in such a way that she knew it was the MC lessening the act of the rape into something she knew was happening but you just cant think that way with your tunnel vision.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How does pregnancy play out in this game?
You punch holes in condoms which in some countries can be viewed as sexual assault as it is done without the women's consent. In one case a guy was found guilty of it and sentenced to 18 months in jail. So times that by all the women in th8is game the Mc does that too. Not so funny anymore when it can be viewed as a actual crime.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_ and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You punch holes in condoms which in some countries can be viewed as sexual assault as it is done without the women's consent. In one case a guy was found guilty of it and sentenced to 18 months in jail. So times that by all the women in th8is game the Mc does that too. Not so funny anymore when it can be viewed as a actual crime.
The legal aspects aside, do we see some preggo bellies?

Reactions: _Maou_

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The legal aspects aside, do we see some preggo bellies?
That would be a answer from someone else as I have been waiting for the game to be completed but the one girl many people wanted has been locked out from the MC since the first release of the game myself included. Since the MC raped her which is also considered sexual assault and the dev did not want to give the players a route to her even considering the whole punching holes in condoms fits into the same category of sexual assault but everyone is fine with it.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_ and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
That would be a answer from someone else as I have been waiting for the game to be completed but the one girl many people wanted has been locked out from the MC since the first release of the game myself included. Since the MC raped her which is also considered sexual assault and the dev did not want to give the players a route to her even considering the whole punching holes in condoms fits into the same category of sexual assault but everyone is fine with it.
I understand your argument and I think it's dodgy with poking holes in condoms too.
But then again, there would just be a handful of games left here on F95Zone if the games including illegal* content was removed.

Yes, during the second part of the game they are showing belly.
Thanks! Let's see if my legal self or the perv wins the oncoming debate.

* Rape, Incest, homosexuality etc, doesn't include all countries but some. And as F95Zone is on this Internet thing they might have to consider the laws in separate nations.

Reactions: _Maou_

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
* Rape, Incest, homosexuality etc, doesn't include all countries but some. And as F95Zone is on this Internet thing they might have to consider the laws in separate nations.
Very true but in this case in the forum for this game there is a consensus that its ok to poke holes but not ok to rape one single girl who could have and should have been able to tell it was "Not" her boyfriend considering 1 she was not in their own place but in the MC's home 2 she willing put herself at risk by putting on a blindfold while laying on the MC's bed knowing he was home and not knowing where her boyfriend was.
The story could have been written as she knew it wasnt her boyfriend and let it happen as even my wife said she would have known cause no 2 men act, move or touch the same and their dicks are never the same size or shape. Now if this had been a force rape its a whole new level and considered aggravated assault but this wasnt. Given this she could have easily been switched to being with the MC. As it stands she might as well not even have played any part in the game at all making her a po9intless event.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Very true but in this case in the forum for this game there is a consensus that its ok to poke holes but not ok to rape one single girl who could have and should have been able to tell it was "Not" her boyfriend considering 1 she was not in their own place but in the MC's home 2 she willing put herself at risk by putting on a blindfold while laying on the MC's bed knowing he was home and not knowing where her boyfriend was.
The story could have been written as she knew it wasnt her boyfriend and let it happen as even my wife said she would have known cause no 2 men act, move or touch the same and their dicks are never the same size or shape. Now if this had been a force rape its a whole new level and considered aggravated assault but this wasnt. Given this she could have easily been switched to being with the MC. As it stands she might as well not even have played any part in the game at all making her a po9intless event.
I guess this is up to the dev/creator of this VN to take into consideration.
And for those who doesn't approve to leave this VN alone.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I guess this is up to the dev/creator of this VN to take into consideration.
And for those who doesn't approve to leave this VN alone.
Pretty much. I also sent you a pm with a few decent games you may also like.

Reactions: t727

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018

Well I just want to say that I'm not trying to 'justify' rape. What the MC does is unquestionable rape, entering a room and engaging in sex with someone who doesn't know it's you and believes it's someone else is 100 percent that. Doesn't matter if she enjoys it, doesn't matter if she would never find out, it's totally rape. But the dev has decided to put that option in the game, along with several other options, so that you can play as a 'bad guy'. In that context it's not really surprising that some players, playing along the villain route, would want to see more of Em in the game.

For myself, I liked that character (and her model) and would like to see more of her in game. My suggestions were A) find out she knew it was you all along (and yes that still makes the MC an asshole as at the time for as far as he knew it was still rape) and she has some strange kink that made her enjoy it (maybe she secretly loves cucking her bf), or B) if you choose not to rape here, have it open an arc where you can steal her from her bf/hubbie along some love/harem route. And to be frank, since the dev is giving players the option to make evil choices, there's no reason that there couldn't be a route C) the bf realizes it's not his baby, leaves her thinking she's a cheating slut (which is wrong, she was assaulted without realizing it) and the MC swoops in to hook up with her. In this route, she wouldn't even have to learn that the MC is the real father (or it could lead to some epic bad endings if she does.)

I don't think those options 'justify' rape (especially C), but the dev is allowing people to be evil in this game (like poking holes in condoms etc.) Now whether that should BE an option in any game (even mainstream ones like GTA where you can commit murder and wanton destruction) is a different and huge debate, encompassing huge concepts like morality and psychology. For me, I would be happen with my suggested option B, don't rape her and get her lovingly later ;).

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
What is this bullshit about justifying rape. Show of hands guys rape is bad okay? There done. Now will everyone stop bitching about what happens in a fictional universe? For fucks sake, I thought that this conversation was had when the idiots claiming playing first person shooters would lead to violence and school shootings were proven wrong.

If you can't differentiate between reality and a fictional universe, then you have a more serious problems than this game. Whether people consider the act depicted in this game rape or not, who gives a flying fuck. To each their own. In my OPINION yeah it was rape, my mc still did it because these games satisfy sexual FANTASIES that we would never do in real life (hopefully).

So everyone chill the fuck out and get back to being the likeable perverted deviants I've come to expect on this site.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes