Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Anyone know how to fix if Teodora is locked out? It says for me to call her from office but it never comes up as an option.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know how to fix if Teodora is locked out? It says for me to call her from office but it never comes up as an option.
well is she pregnant with 1st one ? only reason i can think off why you wouldnt be able to call her, unless you somehow cut her off

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
please!!!
how do i get this scene???
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
this looks to me ch1 round time she was in hospital, well after
i went to check my old saves and i think you might get it if you didnt knock her up 1st time (might be 2nd chance to do so) around cause otherwise mc goes home to think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont think i get that sex scene myself back then , but then again its been too long since i was at it and too many games in between , but for sure my saves dont trigger it

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
this looks to me ch1 round time she was in hospital, well after
i went to check my old saves and i think you might get it if you didnt knock her up 1st time (might be 2nd chance to do so) around cause otherwise mc goes home to think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont think i get that sex scene myself back then , but then again its been too long since i was at it and too many games in between , but for sure my saves dont trigger it
thanks!!!
I'm trying to see, several options are different.

Reactions: micmitja

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
yeah i think so, for next chapter, they show after you got talk with general, at least i did notice them after
Those are on the office computer the entire time. They don't have content yet but, I am looking forward to being able to take over the strip club. It should lead into support for the relationship points you have built so far.

Reactions: micmitja

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
NTR problems then ??
Seriously doubt it...

Only two are getting points so far. One is the waitress and the other is Ramona who wants to quit dancing to be a graphic designer. The main characters money solves both of those. In this game the main character is the only one taking women that don't belong to him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
fucked Elena trying to get her pregnant again .... the 2nd thru the 7th .... not gonna happen ... something up with this .. thought she got pregnant twice :unsure: this update

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
fucked Elena trying to get her pregnant again .... the 2nd thru the 7th .... not gonna happen ... something up with this .. thought she got pregnant twice :unsure: this update
NO, she gives birth this release and wants you to buy her a car. Beyond that, she is a repeatable fuck for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
NO, she gives birth this release and wants you to buy her a car. Beyond that, she is a repeatable fuck for now.
i think she does get pregnant again ,,,, this update ,,, anyways ... Zara gets pregnant very fast .... 2nd time now .... Elina , it avoids the MC and her fucking again ... kinda stupid ... they should at least be able to fuck more than .. after she has the baby ... An ... she on her 5th now ... ;) love banging her sweet ass .... Dora playing hard to get .. maybe cause she just had the kid .. so i'm guessing next month :ROFLMAO: .... Moko ,, is making me feel like she's gonna chop off my dick at some point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
talk with Bombina about her self and on a different day and offer to help her

what's with having Rebeca call her 4th kid ( a girl btw ) Greg .. thats a guys name :unsure::rolleyes:
Don't know, I dropped Rachel from my 'harem' cause I just didn't like her attitude, she was just basically non responsive any time I tried to interact with her.

Think I got a couple of kids are shown as girls but in the info show up as boys, with girl names now or vice versa.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes