ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't know, I dropped Rachel from my 'harem' cause I just didn't like her attitude, she was just basically non responsive any time I tried to interact with her.

Think I got a couple of kids are shown as girls but in the info show up as boys, with girl names now or vice versa.
yeah .. i agree she has a pissy attitude ... maybe i will my next run thru :unsure:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Crazygamer43 megalono I've been playing your game for a couple of days and I really like that you have made a game where the girls can be knocked up against their wishes, the girls don't turn into willing less bimbos as the game progress, but keep speaking their minds about not wanting another baby and try to avoid this although I would mind if they tried a little harder, and be a little more angry when they discover they have gotten a creampie against the wish or learn they have an unwanted pregnancy.
That said. The game does become kind of stale after a while with basically the same few routines to disobey the girls wishes to not knocking them up. How about adding a few more options, like 2 blue pills will break the condom or the MC sabotaging his condoms and you pick whether he should use a sabotaged condom or one that isn't sabotaged.
Also I hope the MC will be able to knock up the strippers in the future, and that we get to see more of the BDSM club. I hate pain and violence, but really like when you are in the control of a girl and can do whatever you want to her. In the BDSM club you could make a scene where the girl is tied up and the MC then showing her how he injects her with the red syringe making her ovulating and then cumming inside her while she tries to get lose.
Also it would be nice if MC could knock up all the girls multiple times. It doesn't matter if it has to be done the same way every time, although 2 blue pills breaking the condom with Paola during day visit would be a nice alternative to getting her drunk. And it would be nice to see her scared when she discover the condom has broken.

Please keep up the good work. I really like we finally have a game in the middle ground where it's not just plain vanilla sex, the girls don't turn into willing less bimbos as the game progress or pain, violence and spanking.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Crazygamer43 I've been playing your game for a couple of days and I really like that you have made a game where the girls can be knocked up against their wishes, the girls don't turn into willing less bimbos as the game progress, but keep speaking their minds about not wanting another baby and try to avoid this although I would mind if they tried a little harder, and be a little more angry when they discover they have gotten a creampie against the wish or learn they have an unwanted pregnancy.
That said. The game does become kind of stale after a while with basically the same few routines to disobey the girls wishes to not knocking them up. How about adding a few more options, like 2 blue pills will break the condom or the MC sabotaging his condoms and you pick whether he should use a sabotaged condom or one that isn't sabotaged.
Also I hope the MC will be able to knock up the strippers in the future, and that we get to see more of the BDSM club. I hate pain and violence, but really like when you are in the control of a girl and can do whatever you want to her. In the BDSM club you could make a scene where the girl is tied up and the MC then showing her how he injects her with the red syringe making her ovulating and then cumming inside her while she tries to get lose.
Also it would be nice if MC could knock up all the girls multiple times. It doesn't matter if it has to be done the same way every time, although 2 blue pills breaking the condom with Paola during day visit would be a nice alternative to getting her drunk. And it would be nice to see her scared when she discover the condom has broken.

Please keep up the good work. I really like we finally have a game in the middle ground where it's not just plain vanilla sex, the girls don't turn into willing less bimbos as the game progress or pain, violence and spanking.
Lol.
Megalono is the developer

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Crazygamer43 I've been playing your game for a couple of days and I really like that you have made a game where the girls can be knocked up against their wishes, the girls don't turn into willing less bimbos as the game progress, but keep speaking their minds about not wanting another baby and try to avoid this although I would mind if they tried a little harder, and be a little more angry when they discover they have gotten a creampie against the wish or learn they have an unwanted pregnancy.

You should've tag megalono. But he said he won't be here in a looong time.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the thing with Julia - do you loose her if you don;t agree to the request from her so called boyfriend? or can you then get her to drop him and win her for yourself

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the thing with Julia - do you loose her if you don;t agree to the request from her so called boyfriend? or can you then get her to drop him and win her for yourself
nope thats the only shot you get .. if you say yes ,,, you can knock her up again later ;)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Crazygamer43 megalono I'm hitting an error when I click on more info on Sasha in the girls overview after having sex with her the first time. The error is as follow

While running game code:
File "game/ch_mc.rpy", line 7364, in <module>
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 3540, in execute
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 3563, in execute
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 3569, in <module>
NameError: name 'OvulDaySashaTemp' is not defined

Hope someone can pass the message to the developer if he doesn't read this forum.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Crazygamer43 megalono I'm hitting an error when I click on more info on Sasha in the girls overview after having sex with her the first time. The error is as follow

While running game code:
File "game/ch_mc.rpy", line 7364, in <module>
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 3563, in execute
File "game/screensGame.rpy", line 3569, in <module>
NameError: name 'OvulDaySashaTemp' is not defined

Hope someone can pass the message to the developer if he doesn't read this forum.
That can be corrected by typing this in the command console "OvulDaySashaTemp = 2". Or you can wait for the dev to fix that problem in v0.17, the same error must've happened to every player in this update.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Awesome work by the developer. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Has a guide/wt/etc been created for V16 already? Similar to the one I've attached that covers up to V15

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Awesome work by the developer. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Has a guide/wt/etc been created for V16 already? Similar to the one I've attached that covers up to V15
thats my guide only messed up version for some reason, and no there is no need to update it there isnt much new and what is, is mess as sasha goes, for julia and theodora you just visit on their ovul day and thats pretty much all that is
nobody leaked devs wts yet tho

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
thats my guide only messed up version for some reason, and no there is no need to update it there isnt much new and what is, is mess as sasha goes, for julia and theodora you just visit on their ovul day and thats pretty much all that is
nobody leaked devs wts yet tho
Thanks for your guide work. I thought there were quite a bit of updates going into v16.1. hmmm

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for your guide work. I thought there were quite a bit of updates going into v16.1. hmmm
just took extended time for updates, but really wasnt much story wise , sasha might be only thing worth to add to it , but whole thing is mess i got no clue what it triggers , each got it dif way if you read posts around that discussion.
and all else just check changelog as always for now most info on what to do is still there and by next update ingame guide should be updated and hopefully someone will also leak official wts

Reactions: GameRebel

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
How do you call edmond? Bought the pharma permit from the cops and am stuck. Played a long time ago and remembered I managed to build him a lab and all, but can't remember how I got to that point.

biorx8

Jan 5, 2018
I have a problem with the game, I cannot launch it.

There is no error log or error message, it just does not start...
Anyone with the same issue?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Moko locked her bedroom door on me ,,, now thats fucking funny :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

ok ,,, so i've tried and fucking tried ... Elena only gets pregnant once .... its been 4 months and forget that bitch !!!!!!! repeated to many fucking times :mad:

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have a problem with the game, I cannot launch it.

There is no error log or error message, it just does not start...
Anyone with the same issue?
Yeah, I had that happen, just had to reinstall the game and it worked again after that.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes