Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hi thanks! I finished the game without problems thanks to the patches, one question is it possible to change the name of my character without having to start the game again

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
she should shown at some point, she shows 3x before action - in new house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have to click on your bed tho, not getting dragged to sleep on your way home
For me came only Dora almost 5 times and Anna only 1 time. And I played 1 month of the game. Sure Ema will came?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For me came only Dora almost 5 times and Anna only 1 time. And I played 1 month of the game. Sure Ema will came?
well she did for me, if you had in past sex scene with her in club, and you did invite her to new house and she got there. then unless its another bug it should happen.
and 1st visit was well only 8 days later
havent done anything special in between except click on bed for sleep, her room was closed anyway

explain me how to do that please
you enable console via unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-8-unren-powershell-forall-v8-8.92717/
or manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <

unless you are on apk then well you are fucked as usage of console goes, but you can for most cases use
- and find it there

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhaico

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if this event is a bug or if it didn't meet your requirement. Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club).

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
I encountered that problem too and could get it to start by deleting the saves in BOTH the Game Folder and Appdata Renpy folder of the game (after doing a backup). Then the game would start for me and I copied the normal saves (no persistent, no Auto or quicksaves) inside the save folder WHILE the game was running.
Thanks. That actually fixed it for me as well. (y)

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
well she did for me, if you had in past sex scene with her in club, and you did invite her to new house and she got there. then unless its another bug it should happen.
havent done anything special in between except click on bed for sleep, her room was closed anyway

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-8-unren-powershell-forall-v8-8.92717/
or manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <

unless you are on akp then well you are fucked as usage of console goes, but you can for most cases use
- and find it there
:) thanks it worked for me

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019

or manually

unless you are on akp then well you are fucked as usage of console goes, but you can for most cases use
- and find it there
MC had sex whith Ema in the Club and has 2 children whit her and Ema moved in the new house.

GoodNightDay +17 327
_defaults_set > AnnaGoodNight 1/0 1
_defaults_set > DoraGoodNight 1/0 1
_defaults_set > GoodNightDay 1/0 1
AnnaGoodNight 0
DoraGoodNight 0

I see you are at day 414, maybe is to early for me? (day 327)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
MC had sex in the night. Ema has 2 children and moved tho the new house. Looking inside the save i have :

GoodNightDay +17 327
_defaults_set > AnnaGoodNight 1/0 1
_defaults_set > DoraGoodNight 1/0 1
_defaults_set > GoodNightDay 1/0 1
AnnaGoodNight 0
DoraGoodNight 0

I see you are at day 414, maybe is to early for me? (day 327)
days shouldnt matter, only for some start/end events like pregnancy example have to pass 20 days

and how does she got 2 children, she can have only 1 from ch1

upload save on, maybe dev will check it up if its another bug or something, cause if she moved in with you i really dont know wheres the catch,

and also make sure you got latest 17.4 bugfix installed just to be shore and then go to sleep by clicking on mc bed to see.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i can see, tho officially she didnt had 2nd one, not even impregnation, so unless you manually added that kid via console this kid should be there.
you had one from ch1 with sneaky/rape sex
after that 1st and only sex after was in club and after you didnt see her basically till the moving day and invite before that. so i dont know when that 2nd announcement+prego visit and birth should happen. as far as i know it didnt
so yeah my guess would be shes bugged somehow

based off ingame wt you are done
where you should have
1690089190046.png

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
yeah i can see, tho officially she didnt had 2nd one, not even impregnation, so unless you manually added that kid via console this kid should be there.
you had one from ch1 with sneaky/rape sex
after that 1st and only sex after was in club and after you didnt see her basically till the moving day and invite before that. so i dont know when that 2nd announcement+prego visit and birth should happen. as far as i know it didnt
so yeah my guess would be shes bugged somehow

based off ingame wt you are done
where you should have
View attachment 2792729

I thought the second child was conceived in the club. Even the name is automatically signed by the game. Bo?
I believe only the Dev has an answer

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I thought the second child was conceived in the club. Even the name is automatically signed by the game. Bo?
I believe only the Dev has an answer
there was creampie finish yeah, but there was no seed animations and also this remained false
1690090348286.png - which turns on True when you see seed penetrating animations. got save easy to check
and even if he would impregnate her there, nothing happens till dev enable announcement

what you can try is to remove that 2nd child and see if that solves your problem
NameChildNum =

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
there was creampie finish yeah, but there was no seed animations and also this remained false
View attachment 2792741 - which turns on True when you see seed penetrating animations. got save easy to check
and even if he would impregnate her there, nothing happens till dev enable announcement

what you can try is to remove that 2nd child and see if that solves your problem
NameChildNum =
Yes I try, tanks a lot. Is the only row that I have to modifie?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I try, tanks a lot. Is the only row that I have to modifie?
not sure if only one, but if nr of kids are the issue from triggering visitation might be, its only thing i can think off and its worth to try. also dont know what else were you changing with variables, thats for you to play around and test. otherwise you will have to wait on dev or someone with bit more knowledge to fix that.
could also simply be bug and nothing with save related, wouldnt be 1st with this version. pepe shrug.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes