wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
man.. with the amount of kids being popped out, house/mansion is going to be full of plushies.. every nook and corner. :FacePalm:

Episodes of tribbles comes to mind.
LMFAO :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Got that right good thing just feeding them don't work what would the fun be in that ;)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
man.. with the amount of kids being popped out, house/mansion is going to be full of plushies.. every nook and corner. :FacePalm:

Episodes of tribbles comes to mind.
And there's still the matter of Betty, Sasha, Lynn aka Anna's mother, Abby, Hanna and others more that could have children with the protagonist and later move in with him (Julia and Teodora will do that soon, while Betty and Lynn are already living there with him). The mansion at one point is going to feel cramped. :eek::eek:

Dantassii

Nov 22, 2023
And there's still the matter of Betty, Sasha, Lynn, Abby, Hanna and others more that could have children with the protagonist and later move in with him (Julia and Teodora will do that soon). The mansion at one point is going to feel cramped. :eek::eek:
Hope there will be some more sources of income along the way. I mean it seems every time 1 of the girls pops out another kid, they are asking for another 300 dollars/week for it. Pretty soon the net profit from the SPA ain't gonna be enough to support all those kids....

Dantassii

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hope there will be some more sources of income along the way. I mean it seems every time 1 of the girls pops out another kid, they are asking for another 300 dollars/week for it. Pretty soon the net profit from the SPA ain't gonna be enough to support all those kids....

Dantassii
yeah but by the time you get the mansion .. you should have about 60 million ;)
so who cares how many kids you have :LOL:
oh and a tip ... a few if not most girls can get pregnant in the mansion also so .. if you wanna wait till then .. go for it (y)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah but by the time you get the mansion .. you should have about 60 million ;)
so who cares how many kids you have :LOL:
oh and a tip ... a few if not most girls can get pregnant in the mansion also so .. if you wanna wait till then .. go for it (y)
Right unless you do what I did on this one and take the extra 50K a week 2.6M yearly just wanted to make sure still had more money coming in besides the Madam lump payout, still at 38M tho :unsure: I wonder how much income will go up when we become Mayor and if we'll have any hot office workers to knock up:LOL::LOL: I know the new business ventures are going to be a little pricey in upcoming updates 20 to 30M

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Right unless you do what I did on this one and take the extra 50K a week 2.6M yearly just wanted to make sure still had more money coming in besides the Madam lump payout, still at 38M tho :unsure: I wonder how much income will go up when we become Mayor and if we'll have any hot office workers to knock up:LOL::LOL: I know the new business ventures are going to be a little pricey in upcoming updates 20 to 30M
well increase to 500k weekly and you get somewhere
MoneyMadamWeek =

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i tried a new one i haven't yet ..... get Anna pregnant and then Rebecca .... it ends in you being a lonely old man :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i wish i was that fucking smart :LOL:
well for me weekly money income doesnt mean much in this game, i cheese lots of it and i finish each update within a week or 2 tops, unless there are few exceptions that had to grind births. even for Sashas progress 1 day in week was more convinient to roll back day than to skip weeks and nothing to do in between. tho then again in new house skipping days is faster now since you can sleep thru night with any girl that you can sleep from middle day.
and on top got other options to increase income before madam deal, if need it. all weekly incomes
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well for me weekly money income doesnt mean much in this game, i cheese lots of it and i finish each update within a week or 2 tops, unless there are few exceptions that had to grind births. even for Sashas progress 1 day in week was more convinient to roll back day than to skip weeks and nothing to do in between. tho then again in new house skipping days is faster now since you can sleep thru night with any girl that you can sleep from middle day.
and on top got other options to increase income before madam deal, if need it. all weekly incomes
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =
yeah easy for you to say .. err well type ... where would i find that shit :unsure: :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i heard that before .. where do you get a console ?
its integrated in every renpy game, you just have to enable it with unren and launch it ingame with Shift + O / D
beyond that you have to keep in mind that is case sensitive and always 1st test without (=) to see if you are writing right.
all that is to it. you can also directly copy - paste in to it, if you got commands written anywhere.
if nothing else is in use for save naming with games that dont have option, which are most.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its integrated in every renpy game, you just have to enable it with unren and launch it ingame with Shift + O / D
beyond that you have to keep in mind that is case sensitive and always 1st test without (=) to see if you are writing right.
all that is to it. if nothing else is in use for save naming with games that dont have option, which are most.
get the fuck .. you serious .. you mean i had it the whole time ... wtf o_O:LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
get the fuck .. you serious .. you mean i had it the whole time ... wtf o_O:LOL:
every renpy got it since star y. with exception of few games where devs did took out whole developer part, but you can still enable it manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
damn i never knew that shit :LOL:
well that just proves i'm an old fuck :oops:
well you were stubborn and didnt want to learn, but once you do its easy use for all games. where need it, as i said if nothing else its sable for save namings.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes