micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i know how this is done dude .. i've done it a million times already ... what i'm saying is some game your replused by sucking her tits man .... and no mater what time of day you go visit her .. you won't suck them ... :unsure:
yeah, if you dont wana, you dont have to, but if you wana and they dont trigger - save - load - walk in till they do. and its tru with moko got that animalistic sucking approach.

there is also another way, if you need to progress - multiple walkins can just turn back time, probably most used variable for me in this game and ovul
DayTimePeriod = 1 Morning, 2 after breakfast , 4, 5/6(evening), 8 - sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah dude you have 2 pc's ... the ad thing can only be turned on with the pc at home tho .. don't forget that one ;)
Hey on Becca I had it happen to that didn't get option to suck it ended being that I never finished the morning talks with her after she moved in once I did the next time was able to suck lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah, if you dont wana, you dont have to, but if you wana and they dont trigger - save - load - walk in till they do. and its tru with moko got that animalistic sucking approach.

there is also another way, if you need to progress - multiple walkins can just turn back time, probably most used variable for me in this game and ovul
DayTimePeriod = 1 Morning, 2 after breakfast , 4, 5/6(evening), 8 - sleep
thats actually how i manage to get the girls pregnant when i want them to be .... save ... load .... reload ... till i knock'em up :ROFLMAO:
oddly it works ... sometimes i have to reload a bunch of times .. other times just once or twice ;)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thats actually how i manage to get the girls pregnant when i want them to be .... save ... load .... reload ... till i knock'em up :ROFLMAO:
oddly it works ... sometimes i have to reload a bunch of times .. other times just once or twice ;)
i just set ovul day on same say and usually worked fine. well for all except daily sex with Paola in old apartment, to bypass the condom usage had to set ovul day when was pass that stage :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just set ovul day on same say and usually worked fine. well for all except daily sex with Paola in old apartment, to bypass the condom usage had to set ovul day when was pass that stage :D
the thing with Paola i found this .... have sex with her ... on around the 20th to the 26th .. and on the 26th you'll knock her up ... save before sex with her just in case ;)
and she has the 1st baby .. damn she gets knocked up easy as hell .. on mostly any day after the 2nd of the month free tip ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats one scene i miss, its only after you move there and after is long memory. and in new house everyone are just walking out or pass you, or kids asking for cash in kitchen :D
it takes place when you 1st move in the apartment ... not the mansion ... ;)
the kids asking for shit is in the mansion .... ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats one scene i miss, its only after you move there and after is long memory. and in new house everyone are just walking out or pass you, or kids asking for cash in kitchen :D
the only long memory thingy that i can think of is when you go to strip bar with Maria a bunch ... then fall in love with her .. it gives a pretty big memory scene

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
it takes place when you 1st move in the apartment ... not the mansion ... ;)
the kids asking for shit is in the mansion .... ;)
i know, and as i said that sex scene is in option only when you 1st move in, when you are there alone with her, when rest move in with you, you can no longer have sex with her for breakfast, for me that is now years ago since had that scene.

the only long memory thingy that i can think of is when you go to strip bar with Maria a bunch ... then fall in love with her .. it gives a pretty big memory scene
thinking.png yeah i dont remember that one also.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i know, and as i said that sex scene is in option only when you 1st move in, when you are there alone with her, when rest move in with you, you can no longer have sex with her for breakfast, for me that is now years ago since had that scene.
yeah i've tried quite a few times to have sex with Moko .. but your right it only happens once after you move in the apartment (y)

• Sad

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the part where your like Moko wtf i need sleep get off that damn computer .. then she decide to take a different bedroom .. like she's thinking oh shit .... i better get my own room :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes