ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what come to think of it .. i'll probably fuck up the damn game .. and have to redownload it ... screw that :ROFLMAO:

so i'm good thanks for telling me about this tho ... i honestly never knew (y)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know what come to think of it .. i'll probably fuck up the damn game .. and have to redownload it ... screw that :ROFLMAO:

so i'm good thanks for telling me about this tho ... i honestly never knew (y)
nothing to fuck up, all variables i always post are always tested and verified, and as i wrote in one of the posts you can always just copy and paste in to console, tho safety rule still apply always with (=) 1st. the = you add to console what ever you write even if its wrong, think of it like writing in registry. without you just check, with you add to it or change it. things are case sensitive tho.
and even if you do mess up console do mostly drop you red text. if you dont add anything after = .
also all edits are save based, so at best you can mess up save, with you wouldnt be much lost since you save allot.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nothing to fuck up, all variables i always post are always tested and verified, and as i wrote in one of the posts you can always just copy and paste in to console, tho safety rule still apply always with (=) 1st. the = you add to console what ever you write even if its wrong, think of it like writing in registry. without you just check, with you add to it or change it. things are case sensitive tho.
and even if you do mess up console do mostly drop you red text. well if you dont add anything after = .
also all edits are save based, so at best you can mess up save, with you wouldnt be much lost since you save allot.
thanks man ... i think i'll keep things the way they are ... besides .. i'll pester the shit outta you .. to get you to help me out :LOL::ROFLMAO:
jk jk (y)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks man ... i think i'll keep things the way they are ... besides .. i'll pester the shit outta you .. to get you to help me out :LOL::ROFLMAO:
jk jk (y)
thats no problem, if i can help i dont mind, tho depend on what and how long it was. for example i got barely recollection of ch1 so wouldnt be much of help for that part :D
i guess thats one of main reasons also why i sometime write guides for games, specially if they long one and ppl asking same stuff over and over again. tho in many cases i start at middle of game and am too lazy to restart for whole :D

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well increase to 500k weekly and you get somewhere
MoneyMadamWeek =
Yeah I figured you were talking about the console on the 500k , when I started this one told myself not going to change anything and let it play out wanted to whole bunch of time but haven't given in yet LoL

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I figured you were talking about the console on the 500k , when I started this one told myself not going to change anything and let it play out wanted to whole bunch of time but haven't given in yet LoL
yeah its no rush yet i guess, who knows when we will be able to buy the new investments and how much cash they will pour in and in the end money cheat will always remain, if need it.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats no problem, if i can help i dont mind, tho depend on what and how long it was. for example i got barely recollection of ch1 so wouldnt be much of help for that part :D
i guess thats one of main reasons also why i sometime write guides for games, specially if they long one and ppl asking same stuff over and over again. tho in many cases i start at middle of game and am too lazy to restart for whole :D
yeah i've played this game so much i've got 99% of it down pat ... its stuff like you where saying .. console shit .. that i have no idea how to do :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah its no rush yet i guess, who knows when we will be able to buy the new investments and how much cash they will pour in and in the end money cheat will always remain, if need it.
Yeah at the end of one of the old update it had listed 3 new business investments on computer that you could buy priced between 20 and 30M I remember one was TV station but can't remember the other 2 did you notice any of these when going through the variables it isn't on computer anymore

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah at the end of one of the old update it had listed 3 new business investments on computer that you could buy priced between 20 and 30M I remember one was TV station but can't remember the other 2 did you notice any of these when going through the variables it isn't on computer anymore
havent looked for them in variables yet cause i knew that are just prelude of things to come and text is probably only thing that is ingame. but no worry when will be available ill check in to its if it will be anything to dig out. beyond new money income variable i doubt there will be tho. unless dev will make actual buildings where we can interact with.
went to check, 33 mil total is listed for now. so you should be good with cash as much as you have it and have some spare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
havent looked for them in variables yet cause i knew that are just prelude of things to come and text is probably only thing that is ingame. but no worry when will be available ill check in to its if it will be anything to dig out. beyond new money income variable i doubt there will be tho. unless dev will make actual buildings where we can interact with.
went to check, 33 mil total is listed for now. so you should be good with cash as much as you have it and have some spare.
Do you buy the strip club?
And whats the aerospace company?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks yeah I figured be new money income to, can't see new buildings now anyways with all the other stuff that has to be updated I'm guess that TV station probably has something to do with becoming mayor

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you buy the strip club?
And whats the aerospace company?
not yet and no clue, all whats red will come in ch3, next year at some point, not necessary in 1st update, we will see

Thanks yeah I figured be new money income to, can't see new buildings now anyways with all the other stuff that has to be updated I'm guess that TV station probably has something to do with becoming mayor
possibly y, why waste cash on commercials when you can just buy tv station and control the news :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok guys ... i'm curious as to how i trigger this ... sometimes .. after Rebecca has her baby .. you suck her tits .. and then again .... in a different game you don't .. anyone know what triggered this event ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok guys ... i'm curious as to how i trigger this ... sometimes .. after Rebecca has her baby .. you suck her tits .. and then again .... in a different game you don't .. anyone know what triggered this event ?
its rng based, not sure if morning or thru day, when ever you see her lying on her bed doing nothing at those moments can turn in to sucking tits, best way to do that is save in mc room and keep on going there till you get it.
(y) Thanks that's the 3 businesses which update did you screen that from they don't show up now
they show at office computer only

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its rng based, not sure if morning or thru day, when ever you see her lying on her bed doing nothing at those moments can turn in to sucking tits, best way to do that is save in mc room and keep on going there till you get it.
thats just it tho .. i've done this before several times .. but in some games i've played .. you want nothing to do with sucking her tits ... Moko on the other hand you can suck her tit dry :love:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

they show at office computer only
Thanks brain cells going again I've only been checking the home computer didn't think to check that one to now I really feel damn stupid

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes