NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Even though I prefer VNs without a sandbox, it seems that this story does not function without one because the sandbox is how decisions are made and/or how content is skipped. I only tried the VN mode briefly before realizing that it just wasn't the same game.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
so has anyone figured out what is meant ... when we have the dream of Dora in a knights armor ? :unsure:
Hell no driving me nuts (but one of new businesses is going to be strip club maybe we will be getting her to run it or she will dance there, could it be ?) :unsure::LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No not new content it right after Dora moves in with you. it's real short dream couple seconds and no reference to it after that.
oh thanks, i guess its whether been too long since was there or was added after i was long pass that point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hell no driving me nuts (but one of new businesses is going to be strip club maybe we will be getting her to run it or she will dance there, could it be ?) :unsure::LOL:
naww dude i can't see Dora as a stripper ... Moko yeah no doubt .... she'll beat the shit outta any dude that touches her tho :LOL:.. well except the MC

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
naww dude i can't see Dora as a stripper ... Moko yeah no doubt .... she'll beat the shit outta any dude that touches her tho :LOL:.. well except the MC
:LOL: Yeah then Moko will be wanting to knock up all girls there or should I say wanting MC to knock up all them like with Naomi :LOL::LOL: I think MC need to take Moko to the BDSM club

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:LOL: Yeah then Moko will be wanting to knock up all girls there or should I say wanting MC to knock up all them like with Naomi :LOL::LOL: I think MC need to take Moko to the BDSM club
yup the BDSM club is where Moko would probably work .. altho you know she doesn't want any other guy touching her ...so it would only be females .. she could even bring a few home for the MC :love:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ya know i'm hoping for Bombina .. and Ramona ... from the strip club ... i mean the interaction between mc and ramona means they date possibly :love:
Totally agree been wanting them since first time love Ramona's interaction with MC and the date possibly. I also want to knock up Bombina and then find out her sis is pregnant can just imagine how that conversation will go:LOL::LOL:

• Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Totally agree been wanting them since first time love Ramona's interaction with MC and the date possibly. I also want to knock up Bombina and then find out her sis is pregnant can just imagine how that conversation will go:LOL::LOL:
just think if Ramona gets off on just the MC's fingers .. what will happen when she gets the meat sausage :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this is new for me .. how many times i replayed this game .. fuck i have no clue a few thousand no doubt ... well anyways ... check this out ... o_O
Dora/Anna never and i do mean never came to mohoro before i got a car ... except this time ... no car and Dora arrives .. i was thinking wtf .... this never happened before .... which means of course Anna will show up the next day ... still no car ... so train or bus again ... :LOL: ok strike that ... i got the suv before Anna gets here ..
kinda feel sorry for Dora/Moko ... poor girls had to take the bus :ROFLMAO:
most times i have a car before i take moko for that pad for her to watch movies on :LOL:
so this run thru is like :oops: that was quick ..... :eek:
ok i gotta amend this real quick .....

2 days after Moko and i arrived in Mohoro .. Moko had the baby ... thats new ....
Dora arrives next ... she had to take the bus tho .... :LOL: still pregnant ....
Moko .. got the royal treatment .. i picked her up in the suv ... 2 days later she had the baby .....
Dora still pregnant :LOL: i swear Dora's baby should be a toddler when its born :LOL:
anyways ... thats all for now folks ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok this is new for me .. how many times i replayed this game .. fuck i have no clue a few thousand no doubt ... well anyways ... check this out ... o_O
Dora/Anna never and i do mean never came to mohoro before i got a car ... except this time ... no car and Dora arrives .. i was thinking wtf .... this never happened before .... which means of course Anna will show up the next day ... still no car ... so train or bus again ... :LOL: ok strike that ... i got the suv before Anna gets here ..
kinda feel sorry for Dora/Moko ... poor girls had to take the bus :ROFLMAO:
most times i have a car before i take moko for that pad for her to watch movies on :LOL:
so this run thru is like :oops: that was quick ..... :eek:
ok i gotta amend this real quick .....

2 days after Moko and i arrived in Mohoro .. Moko had the baby ... thats new ....
Dora arrives next ... she had to take the bus tho .... :LOL: still pregnant ....
Moko .. got the royal treatment .. i picked her up in the suv ... 2 days later she had the baby .....
Dora still pregnant :LOL: i swear Dora's baby should be a toddler when its born :LOL:
anyways ... thats all for now folks ;)
Nope haven't had that happen.. I do have to say you are making this game more fun with all the things I have to try and get to happen you rock LOL pretty soon I'll have as many replays as you :LOL::LOL::)

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes