wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i didn't buy her shit .. i refuse to knock her up ... even tho she's hot a hell ... i hate gold diggers :mad:
LOL I'm leaving her knocked up for now and have done her like 3 months in row on ovul day want to see what happens in update and what she wants now :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LOL I'm leaving her knocked up for now and have done her like 3 months in row on ovul day want to see what happens in update and what she wants now :LOL:
she has your baby and sends James to make you pay for a car and house :LOL:
been there done that ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
she has your baby and sends James to make you pay for a car and house :LOL:
been there done that ;)
I know I already have baby with her, I keep cumming in her now for 3 months in row to see if she is knocked up in next update and what shes going to want. Yeah house and car already cost me over 400K :LOL:

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
did you notice how she seemed money hungry .. and whats with James .. thinking he is your partner in the spa and shit .. wtf ... we .. meaning our MC should have put him in his place with that shit ... our MC is the rich one not the MC's stupid friend .. i'm glad Ema is coming to her senses and wanting our MC .. would be a greater life for her and our kids :love:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
did you notice how she seemed money hungry .. and whats with James .. thinking he is your partner in the spa and shit .. wtf ... we .. meaning our MC should have put him in his place with that shit ... our MC is the rich one not the MC's stupid friend .. i'm glad Ema is coming to her senses and wanting our MC .. would be a greater life for her and our kids :love:
Wait till the MC eventually takes James new girlfriend from him and keep fucking and breeding her. Imagine cheating on Ema shes fucking stunning. I am hoping for more content with Moka fucking some more girls.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wait till the MC eventually takes James new girlfriend from him and keep fucking and breeding her. Imagine cheating on Ema shes fucking stunning. I am hoping for more content with Moka fucking some more girls.
it's Moko ... not Moka kinda sounds like what Anna called her :LOL:.... and as far as Elena goes .. you guys can have her gold digging ass ... i'll take Ema anyday :love:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
it's Moko ... not Moka kinda sounds like what Anna called her :LOL:.... and as far as Elena goes .. you guys can have her gold digging ass ... i'll take Ema anyday :love:
Moko wants more girls too fuck. Maybe a threesome in future with her. Who is Elena again?? And I want Vicki to come back she kind of started you off with getting her pregnant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Moko wants more girls too fuck. Maybe a threesome in future with her. Who is Elena again?? And I want Vicki to come back she kind of started you off with getting her pregnant
Elena is the girl James gives up Ema for ... and asks you to have a threesome with him/Elena and you
Moko wants to help you fuck other girls as .. and if they want her / she'll want them for sex as well ... kinda like her and Naomi;)
yeah would be kinda nice to have Vicky back .. but oh well ... we have alot now :LOL:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Elena is the girl James gives up Ema for ... and asks you to have a threesome with him/Elena and you
Moko wants to help you fuck other girls as .. and if they want her / she'll want them for sex as well ... kinda like her and Naomi;)
yeah would be kinda nice to have Vicky back .. but oh well ... we have alot now :LOL:
Aw i knew her name started with an E but though Elena was one of the girls from the spa. Yeah Id like to see Moko fucking Dora or Ann or Ema. Tbh i would love to see maybe Moko fucking one of the girls and u come home from work check out her room and shes strapon deep in Ann's or Dora's ass and u havent fucked there asses yet. Yeah I quite like Moko and Naomi.
Yeah true about Vicki but we have lots of girls to fuck and knock up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Aw i knew her name started with an E but though Elena was one of the girls from the spa. Yeah Id like to see Moko fucking Dora or Ann or Ema. Tbh i would love to see maybe Moko fucking one of the girls and u come home from work check out her room and shes strapon deep in Ann's or Dora's ass and u havent fucked there asses yet. Yeah I quite like Moko and Naomi.
Yeah true about Vicki but we have lots of girls to fuck and knock up.
well she does not work at the spa . thats just where Elena met James

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
i would like some stripper .. Bombina and Ramona ... i would say Bombina sister but she's a gold digger also :unsure:
Yeah have Ramona and Bombina in the harem. I might take Bombina sister but maybe have a deal with her that she stops sleeping round with all the guys , learns how to be respectful towards her sister. If she does that then maybe mc will give her money or knock her up again

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah have Ramona and Bombina in the harem. I might take Bombina sister but maybe have a deal with her that she stops sleeping round with all the guys , learns how to be respectful towards her sister. If she does that then maybe mc will give her money or knock her up again
You got a list of girls in the game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah .. you can have the sister ... i'd much rather have Bombina and Ramona ;)

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes