ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'll add the list of girls you can have now .. and the amount of kids each girl can have .... on a few girls .. follow what's there to have more kids with them :unsure:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yes please
she's pretty simple ... on your 1st visit to the BDSM club DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE RED SYRINGE ... secret will suck your dick
2nd visit to BDSM club .... you get the fuck a woman from behind as she's tied to the bed ...
3rd visit use the red and green syringes on secret and fuck her pregnant :love:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
she's pretty simple ... on your 1st visit to the BDSM club DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE RED SYRINGE ... secret will suck your dick
2nd visit to BDSM club .... you get the fuck a woman from behind as she's tied to the bed ...
3rd visit use the red and green syringes on secret and fuck her pregnant :love:
Nice.
Do u get to fuck Jill and the new hippie girl and fuck them pregnant?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Elena is the girl James gives up Ema for ... and asks you to have a threesome with him/Elena and you
Moko wants to help you fuck other girls as .. and if they want her / she'll want them for sex as well ... kinda like her and Naomi;)
yeah would be kinda nice to have Vicky back .. but oh well ... we have alot now :LOL:
:unsure: I think Vicky will be making appearance or coming back remember when Oliver came to Mohoro he was taking to MC how Vicky was talking a lot about him and didn't know why because he didn't think they new each other that well my moneys on her showing up sometime

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
:unsure: I think Vicky will be making appearance or coming back remember when Oliver came to Mohoro he was taking to MC how Vicky was talking a lot about him and didn't know why because he didn't think they new each other that well my moneys on her showing up sometime
I like Vicky, so I hope you're right.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
that would be nice ... but i'll wait for the dev to let us know for sure .. or micmitja ... he seems to know more than most :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
that would be nice ... but i'll wait for the dev to let us know for sure .. or micmitja ... he seems to know more than most :LOL:
well nobody knows more than dev, and i am just keeping eye on. and writing memos :D.
you should be master of the game, am pretty sure that nobody replay it as many times as you did, even tho grind is real with this one :D

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well nobody knows more than dev, and i am just keeping eye on. and writing memos :D.
you should be master of the game, am pretty sure that nobody replay it as many times as you did, even tho grind is real with this one :D
i just found a glitch .... i have a save where it happens ... and i'll post a few screenshots of where it happens

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i just found a glitch .... i have a save where it happens ... and i'll post a few screenshots of where it happens
ok whats the purpose of call, he usually visit you in office, or you visit automatically theo when call, nowhere to travel to as far as i remember thinking.png

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes