micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hanna the beach babe . that serves fish and alcoholic drinks ?
the one you meet in gym , last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and hes probably asking about this one - reserved spot
1702765584922.png
beach hannah is dif chick
dif hair and dif eyes, not same chick, just same text face
gym one got bigger boobs too

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the one you meet in gym , last update
and hes probably asking about this one - reserved spot
View attachment 3179722
beach hannah is dif chick
dif hair and dif eyes, not same chick, just same text face
gym one got bigger boobs too
yeah shit i forgot about her ... well .. like i told wookie ... i'm an old fuck .... don't expect me to remember alot :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah it took me like a week to delete alot of my saves ... not gonna let them build up like that again .. i'll tell ya :eek:
i dont mind myself, makes it easier to check when ppl ask for stuff, at least this game dont have sync problem yet, like all those 8.1+ renpy games do, you get 2x backup saves.
yeah i know what your gonna say .. and the answer is no .. i can't find the save folder in that users folder :oops:
just had it opened, let me check again :D
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
do what i do, make shortcut from there and put it in games folder so you dont have to manually search for it every time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i dont mind myself, makes it easier to check when ppl ask for stuff, at least this game dont have sync problem yet, like all those 8.1+ renpy games do, you get 2x backup saves.

just had it opened, let me check again :D
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
do what i do, make shortcut from there and put it in games folder so you dont have to manually search for it every time.
well damn i was looking in the wrong place o_O

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well damn i was looking in the wrong place o_O
you can free some space there. those backup saves can easy reach 10gb+ depend on how many games you put thru, you do lots. and for recent games and if by chance folder is not name can always sort by recent time, save the scrolling.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Who is the last 28th girl in the new house?

When will the blood relative's child be in Ema's room after the conversation/hospital? Almost half a year has passed..either the room is empty..or it is locked. When can I look for it....day evening...weekdays..weekends...someone please help...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you can free some space there. those backup saves can easy reach 10gb+ depend on how many games you put thru, you do lots. and for recent games and if by chance folder is not name can always sort by recent time, save the scrolling.
good thing my HD is freaking big ,, huh :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

When will the blood relative's child be in Ema's room after the conversation/hospital? Almost half a year has passed..either the room is empty..or it is locked. When can I look for it....day evening...weekdays..weekends...someone please help...
28th girl ? :unsure:

blood relative ? :unsure: you talking about MC's and Ema's kid ? :unsure:

you won't find Ema or James again till next update ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

After hospital with MC, Ema, James that end on content in 17.6 for Ema. There isn't a a girl for the last spot yet maybe next update

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

as i already answer you, there are 12 girls in new house
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12445369
dont know where you find 28 when there are 20 total on whole list

and if you are thinking of big list ? mark, its reserved spot for only dev knows whom
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12459323

there is no Ema in room, dev didnt had time to implement it yet (its just empty room, previuos update was still locked), if you are done with with hospital baby scene, that it, wait for new update for her.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
as i already answer you, there are 12 girls in new house
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12445369
dont know where you find 28 when there are 20 total on whole list

and if you are thinking of big list ? mark, its reserved spot for only dev knows whom
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12459323

there is no Ema in room, dev didnt had time to implement it yet (its just empty room, previuos update was still locked), if you are done with with hospital baby scene, that it, wait for new update for her.

Sorry ....only 20
1702825230493.png

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes