ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
go to cops and talk about licence 1st
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that phone works
licence for what .. i bought a gun .. no need for that .. i've never had to buy a licence to build a gym .. only licence to buy is the pharma permit ... is that what your talking about .. cause i've never had this problem before ... and i've played a shit ton of scenarios ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
let me show you when i went to the police station ... so once again a licence for what ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok your gonna love this i figured out what to do and scratching my head as to why this is ... its has never happened before to any of the games i've played ... well follow the screenshots :

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok found something new to me .. i think its because i told Moko that i hired Maria and a masseuse ...
this happens after Maria and our MC has sex for the 1st time .. the next day Maria wants to talk to you .. during lunch ... i think we all remember this part ... but instead of talking about the MC and Maria .... this is what i got ..... which is odd to me :unsure:
again follow the screenshots :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok now this is what i had thought would take place during the last post i made ... it happens 2 days later :unsure: i think it was 2 days later .. well something like that anyway ..

it starting to make me wonder if i'll get to see Maria with Moko ... now how great would that be :love::love::LOL::LOL::p:p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and this is what i was talking about with how the girls oval days adjust to you fucking them and knocking them up ...
usually Mara is on the 1st day of the month ...
well not always ... see screenies

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
let me show you when i went to the police station ... so once again a licence for what ?
as i said, talk with that chick on cop station and then call to dud triggers, thats all.
even got screenshots poped to see.
but i guess based off maria you had to do anything else before triggers.
ok found something new to me .. i think its because i told Moko that i hired Maria and a masseuse ...
this happens after Maria and our MC has sex for the 1st time .. the next day Maria wants to talk to you .. during lunch ... i think we all remember this part ... but instead of talking about the MC and Maria .... this is what i got ..... which is odd to me :unsure:
again follow the screenshots :p
well its been too long since 1st time sex with maria, but usually she ask me if Alina fucks good.
and this is what i was talking about with how the girls oval days adjust to you fucking them and knocking them up ...
usually Mara is on the 1st day of the month ...
well not always ... see screenies
well it shows her that got 21st so nothing surprising there
1702732317255.png
1702732358672.png

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
as i said, talk with that chick on cop station and then call to dud triggers, thats all.
just had to talk to Maria 1st is what it seems :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

well its been too long since 1st time sex with maria, but usually she ask me if Alina fucks good.

so yeah i know this part ... but the part i was talking about is different .. i think it happens when you tell Moko who you hired ... well which choice you tell her .... receptionist/masseuse ... or Maria / masseuse to which i choose the Maria/Masseuse ;)

well it shows her that got 21st so nothing surprising there
View attachment 3178402
View attachment 3178406
yup .. and usually its the 1st day of the month ... its what it usually is ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
oh by the way .. someone should tell this hottie never ask a question like this to a horny stud like my MC :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yeah she needs to be bent over and pumped full :LOL: Btw was looking at your save was going to tell you to call Maria first but see you posted already while I was looking at, As usual I'm day late dollar short :LOL::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and here's proof that Elena is a gold digging bitch ..... :LOL:
and yes i do fuck her .. but don get involved with her ....... i mean my MC is horny but not stupid :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
and here's proof that Elena is a gold digging bitch ..... :LOL:
and yes i do fuck her .. but don get involved with her ....... i mean my MC is horny but not stupid :LOL:
Yeah I wish Mega would of have option after she said James told her that for MC to slap him upside his head with best friend like that who need enemies :LOL: :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Would love to see the random NPC girls that visit the office/spa to be in the next update and added to the harem too
Yeah Chichi is one of dancers that visits all the time at some point the all the dancers should be updated to have sex don't she her will move to house tho, I want to see girl that said hi and where is the pool to MC added or at least some sex in the pool ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah Chichi is one of dancers that visits all the time at some point the all the dancers should be updated to have sex don't she her will move to house tho, I want to see girl that said hi and where is the pool to MC added or at least some sex in the pool ;)
Bombina/Ramona ... the clothing store lady ( hot blonde ) ... the lady that has the robe on that visits your office ( brown hair ) :love::love::love:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Bombina/Ramona ... the clothing store lady ( hot blonde ) ... the lady that has the robe on that visits your office ( brown hair ) :love::love::love:
:unsure: WTH I don't remember Bombina, Ramona or clothing store girl visit MC at office just Chichi and girl with robe :(

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes