ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Help me please..Emm visitor 3.. in The new house ..and.. No more moves ?? Thanks
when you get to the mansion .. Ema visits you like 3 times ... and has sex with you ... then you visit Ema and James bedroom ... after that your done with them (y)

Reactions: Daddy59

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok now this screenshot i haven't seen before ... i must be speeding by this screenshot
I think you just block out our gold digger because had to buy her house and car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: must of just went past it's when she goes to bathroom at restaurant before go home with her and James and knock her up :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i havent got paolas
those are bit pain, tho is easier in new house i guess, since you can visit her at any time.
before that had 2 options
party - get her drunk, say you got condom and not use it
and mid day coffee visit tho that one is tricky, you can whether rely on 48h active sperm and have sex with her 1 day before her ovul (during her ovul and week after she will force you to wear condom), or like i do, set ovul on next day and when you are pass the condom option - set it back on current, worked every time.
1st kid might be scripted tho, like pretty much all are. and if thats the case check the guides poped in ops, mini guide is updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i remember back in day (now pregnancy is easy), Paola was pain, you had 5% chance on ovul day, then got increased on 10%,... up to now when you can knock them up out of ovul period. i had to do 14 ovul days for one of her kids, lucky was cheesing and rolling ovul day, many didnt i feelt sorry for them :D, still was quite a gind to get them prego, some worst than others.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
those are bit pain, tho is easier in new house i guess, since you can visit her at any time.
before that had 2 options
party - get her drunk, say you got condom and not use it
and mid day coffee visit tho that one is tricky, you can whether rely on 48h active sperm and have sex with her 1 day before her ovul (during her ovul and week after she will force you to wear condom), or like i do, set ovul on next day and when you are pass the condom option - set it back on current, worked every time.
1st kid might be scripted tho, like pretty much all are. and if thats the case check the guides poped in ops, mini guide is updated.
i remember back in day (now pregnancy is easy), Paola was pain, you had 5% chance on ovul day, then got increased on 10%,... up to now when you can knock them up out of ovul period. i had to do 14 ovul days for one of her kids, lucky was cheesing and rolling ovul day, many didnt i feelt sorry for them :D, still was quite a gind to get them prego, some worst than others.
How did you get Ovul 18th (did you set) since I started playing I have never had anything but 26th

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Who is the last 28th girl in the new house?
When will the blood-related child be in Ema's room after the conversation/hospital?
Thanks..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When will the blood-related child be in Ema's room after the conversation/hospital?
Thanks..
28th ? so far you got 12 if you count Moko and Naomi are in same room.
and 20 are listed with 1 unknown
as for Ema, who knows, when dev will have time for it. there was more kids content, but atm hes busy with making ch3 which is at least 3/4m away and we are still waiting on progress log to see what will be in it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think you just block out our gold digger because had to buy her house and car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: must of just went past it's when she goes to bathroom at restaurant before go home with her and James and knock her up :)
i didn't buy her shit .. i refuse to knock her up ... even tho she's hot a hell ... i hate gold diggers :mad:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks..
damn how the hell you get that many ... i only got 12 .. your greedier than me ... share what you've done :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i always set ovul day on current day of sex, probably most used variable in my play :D beside daytime. so yeah those are as they come.
View attachment 3174228
not really set by the day of sex .. i've got Maria pregnant on the 21st ... 25th .. 27th ..... 1st ( i think is normal ) ... 7th ... and well shit i think i've gotten her pregnant every day so far :ROFLMAO:
Paola is another one i've gotten pregnant almost everyday so far ....
Anna/Dora usually stops around the 17th .. :unsure: kinda odd these one's

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
not really set by the day of sex .. i've got Maria pregnant on the 21st ... 25th .. 27th ..... 1st ( i think is normal ) ... 7th ... and well shit i think i've gotten her pregnant every day so far :ROFLMAO:
Paola is another one i've gotten pregnant almost everyday so far ....
Anna/Dora usually stops around the 17th .. :unsure: kinda odd these one's
well i dont take any chances, not since the grind of old days. and i always set ovul days via console when am doing the deed (what we talked about other day again pepe smart.png ).

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes