Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
could anyone tell me when Rebcca will come to Moaro I already pregnant hair but she didn't come

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
could anyone tell me when Rebcca will come to Moaro I already pregnant hair but she didn't come
she should come with Anna, if you did knock her up during one of sleep overs in ch1. tho its been long time now since i was at that point, if there are any changes to it ID should know.
also check wt linked in ops if its any more info about it.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
she should come with Anna, if you did knock her up during one of sleep overs in ch1. tho its been long time now since i was at that point, if there are any changes to it ID should know.
Yeah that's right she still comes with Anna if you knocked her up nothing changed I just started over again that's how it was but you do have to be on Anna path

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup and during the computer talking scenes Ana tells you Rebeca is pregnant .. but doesn't wanna talk to you yet and calls you a big baby ( big baby shits ) :LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i went thru my screenshots and found these .. i believe they are in order ....
1st you get this pop up about Rebeca ( screenshot #1 ) :)
then the following screenshots showing the conversation between you and Ana (y)
screenshot 5 takes place a few days later when you talk to Ana and Rebeca wants to talk with you :)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Love this Naomi is getting revenge and doesn't even know it
i like the scene where you can have sex with Naomi and Moko is laying beside you guys ... and you knock Naomi up without Moko's interrupting :love: ... Naomi really does not like having sex with Moko interrupting , it kinda pisses Naomi off , at least from what i get when Naomi gets pregnant she kinda says as much ... :unsure:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The game is crazy, completely insane, but absolutely funny and cool.

What is better? To keep the gang or to let them to Madam?
Give them to Madam you need to make a good deal with her to get the money which you need and to have Secret move in with you, she has to be pregnant and have had good deal made with Madam . See below if get stuck or want info

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
these screenshots are what i was referring to when i talked about Moko's 3rd pregnancy ... when Naomi only has 1 baby ... the game puts a stop to Moko until Naomi get pregnant for a 2nd time ... check out screenshots :eek:

• Thinking Face

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
these screenshots are what i was referring to when i talked about Moko's 3rd pregnancy ... when Naomi only has 1 baby ... the game puts a stop to Moko until Naomi get pregnant for a 2nd time ... check out screenshots :eek:
That makes no sense didn't happen for me that way. if you look at mine. I knock Moko up with 3rd kid day 13, Naomi only has 1 and doesn't start ovul for 8 days 21st . Moko announced to me she was pregnant with 3rd 7 days later on 20th 1 day before Naomi starts ovul :unsure:

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That makes no sense didn't happen for me that way. if you look at mine. I knock Moko up with 3rd kid day 13, Naomi only has 1 and doesn't start ovul for 8 days 21st . Moko announced to me she was pregnant with 3rd 7 days later on 20th 1 day before Naomi starts ovul :unsure:
well every game i've played so far it happens the way i mentioned ...
i have a shit ton of screenshots that are all the way i showed you guys ... i was just curious as to why :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well every game i've played so far it happens the way i mentioned ...
i have a shit ton of screenshots that are all the way i showed you guys ... i was just curious as to why :unsure:
Yeah I know I have no doubt this is happening I to am curious as to why, wonder if it has anything to do with the order in which you do events with girls and times :unsure:

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I know I have no doubt this is happening I to am curious as to why, wonder if it has anything to do with the order in which you do events with girls and times :unsure:
well i gotta say i have went thru several scenarios and they all have turned out the same ... well except when i don't bring Moko :unsure: ..

• Thinking Face
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes