ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
full progress report from D
View attachment 3367207
I believe there's a bug to be fixed in the game. These two ladies also share the same name, just like Hanna did with that girl back at the beach seen with Anna and Ema:
1708305190748.png
1708305258359.png
Both of them are called Suzy iirc. The one from the image below is fuckable, the one above isn't (but some users here would love to have a shot with her in the future). If that hasn't been fixed, it could be addressed then since v0.18's still currently a WIP rn.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I believe there's a bug to be fixed in the game. These two ladies also share the same name, just like Hanna did with that girl back at the beach seen with Anna and Ema:
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
Both of them are called Suzy iirc. The one from the image below is fuckable, the one above isn't (but some users here would love to have a shot with her in the future). If that hasn't been fixed, it could be addressed then since v0.18's still currently a WIP rn.
Who are they two new ladies? Not seen them in the game?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
:unsure: I'm thinking it's not and there is 2 Suzy's but I messaged him and ask

Reactions: ArDZer

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
Hey it's not a bug on first one Moko's is Suzy 2nd one BDSM is Suzzy I never caught either LOL :LOL:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hey it's not a bug on first one Moko's is Suzy 2nd one BDSM is Suzzy I never caught either LOL :LOL:
So those ladies share the same name but written with a very minor difference, I've got it. Still, some people would like to make Suzzy a mother (the other Suzy could receive the same treatment). Would be nice to see that.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
well feel free to join devs D (got in ops) and report any bugs or likes you find. tho he does follow this thread also.

Reactions: ArDZer

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So those ladies share the same name but written with a very minor difference, I've got it. Still, some people would like to make Suzzy a mother (the other Suzy could receive the same treatment). Would be nice to see that.
Yeah I can agree with we can make them both mothers and of course we have to knock up Madam besides her being hot the fact she took our weekly million away

Reactions: micmitja and ArDZer

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I can agree with we can make them both mothers and of course we have to knock up Madam besides her being hot the fact she took our weekly million away
she can keep the million, just get her in harem and keep her company smart.gif
tho we will have to see what mega will cook, we know that not all will get in to harem, but baby sure is 1st part of getting there.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
she can keep the million, just get her in harem and keep her company View attachment 3367327
tho we will have to see what mega will cook, we know that not all will get in to harem, but baby sure is 1st part of getting there.
Yeah I agree with that we'll have to see what she gets or I should say what we get but it does suck that we were making 52 M a year and only got a one time payout I know I'm a horny bastard and a greedy mother fucker LOL :LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I agree with that we'll have to see what she gets or I should say what we get but it does suck that we were making 52 M a year and only got a one time payout I know I'm a horny bastard and a greedy mother fucker LOL :LOL:
well so far even if you speed run game up to end you get enough to cover for future investments and with those deals will cover any future expenses. 30 mil deal could easy bring that 1 mil back and its not necessary that there wont be other bizz. there are still girls bizz that are in variables and dont exist to bring any profit yet. we will have to see what future will bring, but i dont think any will have to worry about money.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wonder how long it will take untill next update is done. :) After this update though i probably wait untill i am closer to summer before playing again just so chap 3 can have a lot of contents. :D

Reactions: Sweetluvd

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I wonder how long it will take untill next update is done. :) After this update though i probably wait untill i am closer to summer before playing again just so chap 3 can have a lot of contents. :D
Dev was shooting for March guessing if it is will be end of March

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont know if the dev fix everything bcs i found 2 big problems playing the last update,first i replay since day 1 and even after nora is pregmant toke me all the girls to have at least 2 baby;s to beggin to show her pregnancy,and the second one, the realtor come talk to us but even when i have the money and i close my deal with madam the house never come ,even after playing 6 months in ingame time.........

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i dont know if the dev fix everything bcs i found 2 big problems playing the last update,first i replay since day 1 and even after nora is pregmant toke me all the girls to have at least 2 baby;s to beggin to show her pregnancy,and the second one, the realtor come talk to us but even when i have the money and i close my deal with madam the house never come ,even after playing 6 months in ingame time.........
Did you talk to Anna and go to pick up her parents

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes