Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
it has been this way for quite awhile that i know of .... no girls living with the MC can be pregnant .... if any are buying the mansion gets delayed until after their babies are born .. as far as i remember :unsure:
but then again remember i'm old so my memory is not top of the game :LOL:
Now I don't know which one is right. :unsure: Who knows more about this game? Megalono or ImperialD?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm leaning towards ID.:D

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Now I don't know which one is right. :unsure: Who knows more about this game? Megalono or ImperialD?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm leaning towards ID.:D
I never had problem buying the mansion with girls pregnant. But it seems if they are more than a week pregnant moving is put off till baby born

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I never had problem buying the mansion with girls pregnant. But it seems if they are more than a week pregnant moving is put off till baby born
Yeah, I used to think it worked off the Preg True/False variable, but after reading Megalono's post, I suspect it works off the preglvl status variable, if it hits 1, no move. When I just did it, the only one's pregnant were Julia/Teodora/Secret. The others had all given birth, so I played it safe and didn't get any pregnant till the new house. Now it's party time and I have some work to do. :)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, I used to think it worked off the Preg True/False variable, but after reading Megalono's post, I suspect it works off the preglvl status variable, if it hits 1, no move. When I just did it, the only one's pregnant were Julia/Teodora/Secret. The others had all given birth, so I played it safe and didn't get any pregnant till the new house. Now it's party time and I have some work to do. :)
LMFAO go drain them balls

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
LMFAO go drain them balls
Not sure, I'll have any time today to progress. I had forgotten how much I loved this game. I mean, it's one of my very top, but replaying it I have got so immersed in it again. It's awesome. I'd also forgotten how much stuff is in it (and I only bought 1 girl from home), so there is even more. Plus, playing Alina and Secret for first time is giving me new scenes.
I'd forgotten, how many times that douche came and borrowed $10, why can't I tell him to fuck off. :ROFLMAO: And when I'm telling him about the blue pills, and he says, 'we're gonna be rich' I really want to say, "Fuck Off, what's this we, I'm gonna be rich."

Also, Alina told me she was moving in, but hasn't yet. Is that normal? Is she a come later like Maria. (Not worried, it's only the next day and Maria's not there yet either).

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Not sure, I'll have any time today to progress. I had forgotten how much I loved this game. I mean, it's one of my very top, but replaying it I have got so immersed in it again. It's awesome. I'd also forgotten how much stuff is in it (and I only bought 1 girl from home), so there is even more. Plus, playing Alina and Secret for first time is giving me new scenes.
I'd forgotten, how many times that douche came and borrowed $10, why can't I tell him to fuck off. :ROFLMAO: And when I'm telling him about the blue pills, and he says, 'we're gonna be rich' I really want to say, "Fuck Off, what's this we, I'm gonna be rich."

Also, Alina told me she was moving in, but hasn't yet. Is that normal? Is she a come later like Maria. (Not worried, it's only the next day and Maria's not there yet either).
Yeah normal with Alina she just doesn't show up if I remember right, one of the times I talked to her at spa told have new house she was going to pack or something when I talk to her again then she came. if she's pregnant at spa don't think she moves till baby born. I remember reading something on the $10 to James that it is some sort of money check of something that normally doesn't start till after you start getting paid by pill lab. Quit being a tight wad really 10 bucks and your making a million LMAO :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah normal with Alina she just doesn't show up if I remember right, one of the times I talked to her at spa told have new house she was going to pack or something when I talk to her again then she came. if she's pregnant at spa don't think she moves till baby born. I remember reading something on the $10 to James that it is some sort of money check of something that normally doesn't start till after you start getting paid by pill lab. Quit being a tight wad really 10 bucks and your making a million LMAO :LOL::LOL:
Ok. Alina has had the baby, I'll see what happens next time I get a chance to play a bit more.

Don't really care about the money, just don't want to give James anything. :ROFLMAO: He's a gold digger, like his skanky girlfriend. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes