divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
1719811912330.png
1719811933985.png
Ok so I started the game over from the very beginning since it has been a long while since I played this. First, what the fuck is James wearing? No wonder he is such a douche if the dresses like this. Second, WTF is the MC riding? Does he like the way the wind blows into his pussy has he rides this scooter? Also who the fuck eats a sandwich for breakfast and why does the MC once he moves to More Whores always cook fish for breakfast but the eats soup?

Also Dora and Anna sucked dicked before moving to More Whores and now they don't! That went fast! Usually takes a few years of being with a woman before she stops sucking dicks!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3787681
View attachment 3787682
Ok so I started the game over from the very beginning since it has been a long while since I played this. First, what the fuck is James wearing? No wonder he is such a douche if the dresses like this. Second, WTF is the MC riding? Does he like the way the wind blows into his pussy has he rides this scooter? Also who the fuck eats a sandwich for breakfast and why does the MC once he moves to More Whores always cook fish for breakfast but the eats soup?

Also Dora and Anna sucked dicked before moving to More Whores and now they don't! That went fast! Usually takes a few years of being with a woman before she stops sucking dicks!
Now that I'm seeing James' bike, the protagonist could buy an even better ride than the one his friend owned. Perhaps he and Zara could hit the road together since she's got one (and just maybe they could enjoy some sexy time in a secluded part of the island). :giggle::whistle:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Now that I'm seeing James' bike, the protagonist could buy an even better ride than the one his friend owned. Perhaps he and Zara could hit the road together since she's got one (and just maybe they could enjoy some sexy time in a secluded part of the island). :giggle::whistle:
The offer is already on the table. I'm in!

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: ArDZer
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes