wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
just dropping by to say happy 4th to those who celebrate

and in mean time keep on waiting on public release.
seems like the story atm what am interested in playing out of 100+ updates is whether not out yet or modders are slacking.
Yes would love to eat Anana Marie up today to finish the night out celebrating :love::)

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Not sure, I bought 10 when I was forced to from the hot pharmacy lady (why can't we have her too?) and still got 10 in my inventory.
The whole time I've played SD I only bought 1 condom only reason was Paola wouldn't invite my ass in unless I had one LOL I still have the same one LMAO:LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just got on here in Australia and my search box is missing. I'm assuming they are doing maintenance, but I don't have the note saying that. Did they have something up during the night?

EDIT: NVM been missing for an hour, but 10 seconds after writing this it came back. LOL.
Yeah they had notice this morning might be problems or stuff missing because of maintenance Edit might go away again LOL

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The whole time I've played SD I only bought 1 condom only reason was Paola wouldn't invite my ass in unless I had one LOL I still have the same one LMAO:LOL:
Really, I could have sworn when I went to the pharmacy to test the blue pill, I had to buy 10 condoms without being a choice. Guess I did have a choice. What a waste of money. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:unsure:.... It cost 10$ to have the pill checked LOL yeah you wasted 90$ the condoms will expire before you use them :p:p
I just went and checked. I was forced to buy the condoms. Because I was just going through it quickly, I chose VN mode, so there was less clicking. On VN mode you don't get a choice, you have to buy them.

And I really think pharmacy lady needs to be added to our harem too!

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I just went and checked. I was forced to buy the condoms. Because I was just going through it quickly, I chose VN mode, so there was less clicking. On VN mode you don't get a choice, you have to buy them.

And I really think pharmacy lady needs to be added to our harem too!
I never played VN never new that, so do you still get charged 10 to check pills or she just checks it after you buy 10 condoms

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes