SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The highlight of this game for me that's what happened here. I was waiting for something between the MC and Ema, but... the updates came and became more and more distant from this happening. I am very disappointed. MC and Ema, my dream is over. :(:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your not alone i have been hoping for the same thing with emmas boyfriend to wake up and realize there is no way its could be his kid since he knows he used a condom.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
your not alone i have been hoping for the same thing with emmas boyfriend to wake up and realize there is no way its could be his kid since he knows he used a condom.
Just out of curiosity, in a game that seems to have consequences for the darker stuff, what exactly do you think is going to happen if they find out you raped his girl?

She's not likely to leave him and run off with the MC.

Murder or arrest for rape are 2 options but the more likely is he never hears from either of them again.

Regardless, them finding out about the rape is not going to end well for the MC, he certainly isn't going to get the girl.

Reactions: MrFriendly and Orlu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well this one is very different I've never known a VN to feature condoms as much and condom sabotage :LOL: I wouldn't say it's my ideal game with actions like that although I still find it intriguing how these actions will work out with future pregnancys and court cases :ROFLMAO:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
The highlight of this game for me that's what happened here. I was waiting for something between the MC and Ema, but... the updates came and became more and more distant from this happening. I am very disappointed. MC and Ema, my dream is over. :(:cry:
I just thought it was tragic that she wasn't showing a bit of a bump by the time of the wedding.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Just out of curiosity, in a game that seems to have consequences for the darker stuff, what exactly do you think is going to happen if they find out you raped his girl?

She's not likely to leave him and run off with the MC.

Murder or arrest for rape are 2 options but the more likely is he never hears from either of them again.

Regardless, them finding out about the rape is not going to end well for the MC, he certainly isn't going to get the girl.
That would make the game more interesting

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
Jep,

render are bad and animations even more. But this can be changed.

The story is not so bad at all, and you get so far a complete story till the end.

And for all who love to get the girls pregnant: It´s very difficult to leave one girl of the girls without getting pregnant.

Crazy nice short story.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Why was the character Ema despised from the game? At first I thought there would be a love triangle.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question, promise it's curiosity and nothing else. Does anyone "go to washroom" everytime? Is there something special for rewatching it everytime?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Ignoring the terrible English and low quality images, this game is surprisingly not half bad.
The best part is, IMO, its got all the impregnation fantasy one could want!

Reactions: WetZoner

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Interesting so far. But the most compelling thing was the movie the MC watches with his parents. Anyone know if it is an actual movie or a clip from a game?

There where a few minor issues but the most glaring is that I somehow am now dating Moko. When meeting James there was an option to tell him I'm dating Moko and she's pregnant, but I haven't dated her and didn't sabotage her pills. Then she calls me and talks about our date which we never had. I definitely would have liked to have gone on a date, but the option has never presented itself.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
v.0.3.0

Changelog:

New phone call system

Ending - Only Anna

Ending - Only Moko

Ending - Only Dora

Ending - Only with Vicky

Ending - Only You

Main story continue (ready to move to another location)

Anna story continue

Dora story continue

Maria story continue

Moko story continue

Vicky story continue

Milina , the Gym boss story continue

New pregnancy stage tracking system

Continue to Re-render ALL old grainy images (still left some)

Your Alone time extended

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Just had a thought... The game has all these extra "auto" buttons to click on for the pseudo-animated moments. Are they really necessary? I don't think so. At the very least, I think, a great number of them really could be cut out. For example, there is an auto for when you working. It's a 3 second sequence of keyboard tapping and hand moving. The MC worked, we got the idea without it. It serves no purpose.

edit
I just found with the new phone feature, holding the ctrl key will automatically hang up. It should be set to force stop here. Hopefully that will be fixed by next update, please.

Last edited:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I also can't figure out how to get any of the endings on the changelog. Do you need to progress the story up to a certain point? Or interact with only the girl you want the ending with? If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes