rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What I really want to see is for the dev to just increase the pregnancy chance. WAY too much trouble with how clunky the system is and how low the chances are. After all this time just make it 100% on certain days to avoid the frustration.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
very good game! problem is. you decide, and things go on very differently than you want. You have to be clairvoyant. one wrong answer, and the game is broken ... very good game but poorly implemented! Wrong answer and you are at the end. This is total crap! You can't finish anything if it annoys you. Because you have no interest. But then the game is over ... That destroys the game. Otherwise it's perfect. and i don't feel like playing the game again X times that it runs the way i want it! now I was suddenly married, although I didn't want to. I wanted to get rid of the woman

View attachment 1512696
Start new game and Go straight to Chapter 2 (you have this option). Answering a few questions you can get rid of the woman which you don't want to be with and... keep playing the way you like it.
OR instead of getting rid of the woman.. why not select all of them including her... and keep playing.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Start new game and Go straight to Chapter 2 (you have this option). Answering a few questions you can get rid of the woman which you don't want to be with and... keep playing the way you like it.
OR instead of get rid of the woman.. why not select all of them including her... and keep playing.
Any plans to increase pregnancy chance? It is a major pain and frustrating with such a low chance as it is now.

skullington

May 12, 2017
world have rather had the option to fuck Maria, Alina, Julia, Teodora or ema. preferably one that is with someone like Teodora or julia, instead of the strip club. an update with fucking is better than an update that says wait until next update for fucking.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It has been increased from 0.10.1 (the chance is between 70% and 50% now).
Thats fine for girls you can see every day but I have been going month after month pill after pill with Zara. You do not get enough time with her and even when you do see her sometimes you cant even have sex with her or she ovulates on a weekend missing the chance at all or well ya without cheating the chances with here are closer to 5% and you would have better luck in playing craps in Las Vegas when your playing in vn mode.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Finally... all it took was cheating with the console command to get Zara to ovulate and making a save and rinse and repeat the save 4 times with the pills.... Sucks when you have to cheat to get something to work...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Finally... all it took was cheating with the console command to get Zara to ovulate and making a save and rinse and repeat the save 4 times with the pills.... Sucks when you have to cheat to get something to work...
Nope, didn't have to cheat, after they changed the pregnancy success rate I got both Zara and Paola pregnant on the first ovulation attempt. Getting Anna pregnant for the second time though took a couple of ovulation cycles.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
And what would that command be if you would kindly share it?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes