micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Am I at the end of this update or not?
what does your computer tells you, follow there what it says, those 2 are repeatable , but rest should be empty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if they all gave birth already then you can wait on next update

also for future, just look at changelog on page 1 or devs page its public its more precise than computer wt

war117

Nov 9, 2017
How do I get Rebecca to come with my main character and how does Naomi been seen again to get her pregnant a second time

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
what does your computer tells you, follow there what it says, those 2 are repeatable , but rest should be empty
and if they all gave birth already then you can wait on next update

also for future, just look at changelog on page 1 or devs page its public its more precise than computer wt
How do I get Rebecca to come with my main character

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I know if it’s done correctly to get her to the main character is there a way to find out if it’s done correctly
its been a while since i was there, but if you did cum inside her at that chance then she will be pregnant and should come with you

war117

Nov 9, 2017
its been a while since i was there, but if you did cum inside her at that chance then she will be pregnant and should come with you
What about a character called Naomi how can she get pregnant twice and is there an announcement that Rebecca is coming with anna or is it she just turns up at a random day

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What about a character called Naomi how can she get pregnant twice and is there an announcement that Rebecca is coming with anna or is it she just turns up at a random day
naomi kids are bug gona be fixed with next update,
1638623120830.png
so far you seen it 1nce and game and in next update gona 2nd time
1638623228147.png

and i dont know the specifics so much of rebecca its been long ago, lots of grind and other games in between, expect her when you see her

war117

Nov 9, 2017
naomi kids are bug gona be fixed with next update,
View attachment 1529912
so far you seen it 1nce and game and in next update gona 2nd time
View attachment 1529913

and i dont know the specifics so much of rebecca its been long ago, lots of grind and other games in between, expect her when you see her
is there an image in the game folder that maybe could shower A clues on when she could arrive at the main characters apartment

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Rebecca, think I might do another run-through where the MC doesn't fuck her, leaves one of my rooms vacant to invite someone else to live there if that's possible. I just don't find her a fun character at all.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just so I know for future reference what characters can I get pregnant with my main character in the current version of the game
for now all those that you take with and live in your house can have 2 , from chapt 1 vicky and emma got 1 and zara + paola can have one
also for future updates as pregnancies goes just keep an eye on changelog thats best wt you got , if somomeone would assemble all the changelogs from 1st to now would be pretty precise wt , ingame computer wt tells you only so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboGaming1

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Are you meant to be able to get to chapter 2 without skipping to it at the start? I played the Dora route and it just ends... abruptly, I can see there's a lot more content I haven't even scratched.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes