AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really wish that we can have some kind of gallery, also i know that i love a good romance, but i wish we could show more affection for the girls, the mc have some amazing girls and he barely show any affection to them beside sex...

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
How can get Moko pregnant the second time? She only gives me BJ in the morning :/
When she already gave birth to the 1st child, wait a few days till you can sleep with her again then in the morning you should have options to fuck her right after her bj.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I would download to fuck the asian girl, but this "join the dark side" gives me a vibe that it is so bad written, that I will skip for now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I read that. I already have 2 kids with her. I guess I missed or glitched it
its possible, but then again could take weeks till it happen, myself havent got to it yet, atm am still on another game, but ill get to it soon. got 2 kids also born already, do hope that trigger isnt actual pregnancy , ill dig in to variables when ill get to it

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
When she already gave birth to the 1st child, wait a few days till you can sleep with her again then in the morning you should have options to fuck her right after her bj.
well - i have the same issue. I got 3 kids (including mokko) - she aks me if i am there to fuck, but all i get is "sleep together" and the morning BJ - no sex thereafter. And the 1st kid is MONTHS ago.
(PS: i had no issues to have sex with the other 2 girls for getting them pregnant again)

• Sad
Reactions: Macgamer

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
its possible, but then again could take weeks till it happen, myself havent got to it yet, atm am still on another game, but ill get to it soon. got 2 kids also born already, do hope that trigger isnt actual pregnancy , ill dig in to variables when ill get to it
I had to go back and use an old save while she is pregnant for the second time to get it to trigger

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes