2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
When is pregnancy RNG determined? I had different dialogue so I saved and during the scene they became pregnant. Later when I reload the save with the pregnancy dialogue they somehow no longer become pregnant but stay on "ovulated". At which point is the RNG dice rolled?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When is pregnancy RNG determined? I had different dialogue so I saved and during the scene they became pregnant. Later when I reload the save with the pregnancy dialogue they somehow no longer become pregnant but stay on "ovulated". At which point is the RNG dice rolled?
pregnancy can be grind y in chapt 2, you got certain % chance to get them pregnant on certain days, but you can move forward ovul days with console so you dont have to wait for month turnaround.
with latest update changelog
Ovulation - It will not be shown by default in girl's stat screen until you have sex. You will ask her and find out which day she will be ovulated. - 100% completed
when you have sex with them you can ask em when they are, some tell you some dont, and then you got that date written or not, but you can always check in console.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
That's not what I asked. I asked at which exact moment the dice is rolled to determine if pregnant or not. I understand ovulating etc. Example: Girl ovulates, MC has sex, Girl becomes pregnant. If saving during this scene which leads 100% to pregnancy and reloading, then the pregnancy no longer happens. Thus my question in which moment the determination is made.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's not what I asked. I asked at which exact moment the dice is rolled to determine if pregnant or not. I understand ovulating etc. Example: Girl ovulates, MC has sex, Girl becomes pregnant. If saving during this scene which leads 100% to pregnancy and reloading, then the pregnancy no longer happens. Thus my question in which moment the determination is made.
well based on my past grind, when you got to sleep and when you wake up in morning, because on same day loading back , replaying the scene wont do nothing
and only way for you to know when you see this animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats how it was when i was grinding pregnancies and still is on saves
now they all that can gave birth some time ago already

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm that Old save still work in this update or do I have to start a new game because I’ve got a few characters in the house pregnant and I need to verify how long do they give birth

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone confirm that Old save still work in this update or do I have to start a new game because I’ve got a few characters in the house pregnant and I need to verify how long do they give birth
havent had any issues with saves so far, as pregnancy goes check the changelog on page 1 there has been some changes, they give birth faster.

mark6336

Apr 10, 2019
my game works with old saves

war117

Nov 9, 2017
So if I got all of the girls that came from chapter 1 in to the new house in chapter 2 pregnant chapter 1 how long will I have to wait to you they give birth in chapter 2 with this new update

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
RARR...so made my first batch of blue. Sold every one of them(I did want to keep a few),and now my lab seems to have vanished? I want MOAR blue lol!!!

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
is there any walkthrough? and is there any problem if anna gets pregnant because i removed the condom in our first meet in the very start

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
is there any walkthrough? and is there any problem if anna gets pregnant because i removed the condom in our first meet in the very start
No Wt needed its pretty simple for that matter. Well ya Anna gets pregnant... kinda the point of the game only choice is later do you admit its yours or let her think its her x boyfriends child.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
No Wt needed its pretty simple for that matter. Well ya Anna gets pregnant... kinda the point of the game only choice is later do you admit its yours or let her think its her x boyfriends child.
So there will be no fuck up. thanks that's all i wanted to clear

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Figured it out. He quits after the first batch if you pay him 1% instead of 5% lol.
i am paying him only 1% and hes still there, tho its possible that it was changed since i was at that dec
but i guess can always change that after
EdmonMoneyPercent =

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes