Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
you get option when girl gives birth , after that you can do only via console, grab unren, find it in variable viewer and
I accidentally named both my daughters Lia and I want to change that. Can you change the name of one of my daughters to Margaret if I send my Save?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I accidentally named both my daughters Lia and I want to change that. Can you change the name of one of my daughters to Margaret if I send my Save?
it should be doable, atm is ny and am slightly wasted so i better dont do that now, but you can do yourself, grab unren
[Tool] - [Ren'Py] Mod (update) of the tool UnRen.bat v12 | F95zone
drop in main folder /run/press 3 - enter /close it - delete after
find the girl that got same name - shift D - variable viewer - firnd 2nd child with same gitl, write down where ever you want the whole variable - open console, shift + 0 , and write down exact as you wrote down with name you want.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What must be done that Moko invites Naomi over?

The questlog shows nothing, all girls have thier 2nd child , if possible.

Save can be found in this post.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What must be done that Moko invites Naomi over?

The questlog shows nothing, all girls have thier 2nd child , if possible.

Save can be found in this post.
i think i did test your save other day , you are playing vn style right , not sandbox, with sandbox you get that chat before you visit kitchen , where with your save you go there directly so no clue on how to get that in vn style , good chance its bug like there were so many in past
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-11-0-mega-lono.61893/post-7212860

Reactions: Mortarion

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Sorted it. Allowing permissions at the start only allowed permission to media. Had to manually change it to media and files
Glad you managed...
Btw, which version of Android are you running?

Reactions: haile23

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
cant have sex with moko to impregnate the second child.
I have Anna and Moko 2nd kids, Dora is prengnant for the 2nd time, Rebecca has 1 child, Zora is pregnant... I think i'm at the end of the version. VIP club girls, Ema, Alina, Maria, Julia and the BDSM club are waiting for the next update... I think i have to wait also the next update to build the swimpool and fuck the wife architect (don't remember her name)

Reactions: Ssato243

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah Paola was a little tricky.
If she ovulate on a weekend, you can forget about it because then she always works and otherwise you mustn't have been to the club on that day before.

I went over to saving shortly before sex and reloading the savegame again and again until she was finally pregnant.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes