GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I have Anna and Moko 2nd kids, Dora is prengnant for the 2nd time, Rebecca has 1 child, Zora is pregnant... I think i'm at the end of the version. VIP club girls, Ema, Alina, Maria, Julia and the BDSM club are waiting for the next update... I think i have to wait also the next update to build the swimpool and fuck the wife architect (don't remember her name)
moko gives a blowjob in the morning and its over. cant have sex with her. What do I do?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
moko gives a blowjob in the morning and its over. cant have sex with her. What do I do?
This is the same problem I have. Everyone is pregnant with their second child, and Paola with her first, but there is no longer an option for sex with Moko, she automatically gives you a BJ.

Skehmo

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, got the same problem. Regardless of what I do. Moko always automatically gives a blowjob and thats it.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I have Anna and Moko 2nd kids, Dora is prengnant for the 2nd time, Rebecca has 1 child, Zora is pregnant... I think i'm at the end of the version. VIP club girls, Ema, Alina, Maria, Julia and the BDSM club are waiting for the next update... I think i have to wait also the next update to build the swimpool and fuck the wife architect (don't remember her name)
how? moko won't let the character have sex for the 2nd child.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
She will if you choose her to be the first one impregnated for the 2nd child and not Anna or Dora.
No, that didn't help. There was no option for sex before anyone was pregnant the second time.

I scoured through the game scripts until I found the problem. My variable for MokoPregnAnonce was at 10 and it needs to be 15 or 0 according to the code posted below. So I opened the Dev Console and changed the value to 0 and the option to have sex finally triggered, and I now know her ovulation day.

Code:
menu:
    "Moko I want to fuck you now." if (MokoPregnLvl == 0 and (MokoPregnAnonce == 15 or MokoPregnAnonce == 0)):
        scene V062_0_3_1_6 with dissolve
        moko "Really? Okay."
    "Good morning Moko.":

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I might be in the minority, but I like monogamous relationships. Is there no way to play through the whole game with only the one partner? I mean, I tried going with just Dora or just Anna, but the game always ends early with them marrying you... and there's no way to get to Mohoro, so no Maria, no Zara, Alina, Paola, etc.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I might be in the minority, but I like monogamous relationships. Is there no way to play through the whole game with only the one partner?
Yep, me too... Played the 1st part with Dora as the only partner but did sabotage the condom so got her pregnant. Then when starting the 2nd part she joined pregnant. Hope this helps. :) I'm waiting on developments with Maria and Paula and will try from the start of part 2 starting on my own...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I might be in the minority, but I like monogamous relationships. Is there no way to play through the whole game with only the one partner? I mean, I tried going with just Dora or just Anna, but the game always ends early with them marrying you... and there's no way to get to Mohoro, so no Maria, no Zara, Alina, Paola, etc.
Yep, that's what happened to me. I ended up starting the game from the second part to get around it.

Yep, me too... Played the 1st part with Dora as the only partner but did sabotage the condom so got her pregnant. Then when starting the 2nd part she joined pregnant. Hope this helps. :) I'm waiting on developments with Maria and Paula and will try from the start of part 2 starting on my own...
Exactly what I did, but she never ended up giving birth for some reason. Then I tried playing through part 2 again but without her starting pregnant (given how the second part plays out I regret sabotaging in the first part, because it's more fun when she asks for it), still no birth and subsequent repregnancies :(. I suspect it's due to her being the only girl and the birthing logic unintentionally depending on one of the others.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
bigguy_foryou I got her pregnant in part 1 and she came with me then during month 4 she gave birth. You probably need to keep going a bit more... :)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
bigguy_foryou I got her pregnant in part 1 and she came with me then during month 4 she gave birth. You probably need to keep going a bit more... :)
The thing that was weird is that in the first playthrough I did (selected that she did get pregnant in part 1 when I started part 2) I got fed up with waiting and had a look at Paola (the only other pretty one imo), who I managed to get pregnant a week or two later and who then gave birth all while Dora had been pregnant since part 1. I didn't try it in my second playthrough, started on the latest version with Dora not pregnant in part 1 and impregnated in part 2, but I suspect if I did that yet again she'd give birth while Dora is still walking around pregnant.

Skehmo

Jun 20, 2018
No, that didn't help. There was no option for sex before anyone was pregnant the second time.

I scoured through the game scripts until I found the problem. My variable for MokoPregnAnonce was at 10 and it needs to be 15 or 0 according to the code posted below. So I opened the Dev Console and changed the value to 0 and the option to have sex finally triggered, and I now know her ovulation day.

Code:
menu:
    "Moko I want to fuck you now." if (MokoPregnLvl == 0 and (MokoPregnAnonce == 15 or MokoPregnAnonce == 0)):
        scene V062_0_3_1_6 with dissolve
        moko "Really? Okay."
    "Good morning Moko.":
Can you tell me how to do that? I have no Idea how I can change that value.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Can you tell me how to do that? I have no Idea how I can change that value.
I use UnRen, you can do a search and find it here on F95. With UnRen you can unlock the Developers Console to allow you to view and change variables. It also allows you to decompile the scripts to view and edit, or unlock all the images for viewing if they have been stored in a .rpa file. The instructions to do these things are in the thread where you can find UnRen.

I've seen some other people talk about using online save editors so that may also be an option, but I don't use them and don't know where to find them.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
it should be doable, atm is ny and am slightly wasted so i better dont do that now, but you can do yourself, grab unren
[Tool] - [Ren'Py] Mod (update) of the tool UnRen.bat v12 | F95zone
drop in main folder /run/press 3 - enter /close it - delete after
find the girl that got same name - shift D - variable viewer - firnd 2nd child with same gitl, write down where ever you want the whole variable - open console, shift + 0 , and write down exact as you wrote down with name you want.
I need help. What should I do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {\i} in u'Uh, is this {i}Lia{/i} or {i}Kim{\\i}? The babies looks the same.'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'\\i'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch_anna.rpyc", line 898, in script
    �ZxYh���X�kB�����ִ�X6ù&�Ƈ�]JL�
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SimpleDays 0.11.0
Sun Jan 16 00:23:06 2022

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need help. What should I do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {\i} in u'Uh, is this {i}Lia{/i} or {i}Kim{\\i}? The babies looks the same.'.:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch_anna.rpyc", line 898, in script
    �ZxYh���X�kB�����ִ�X6ù&�Ƈ�]JL�
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Users\kucuk\Desktop\Games\SimpleDays-0.11.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SimpleDays 0.11.0
Sun Jan 16 00:23:06 2022
havent yet seen crash with this game, how did that happen ?
the naming ?
well load on previous save for starters

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes