Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry i got lost with this game since i play it first time again after 8 Months....For getting Maria pregnant in this latest update do i need to start the game comnpletley new from beginning? Becaus if i load my last save i cant even dont trigger her to have sex in Office anymore...also other stuff mentioned in this update i cant trigger with starting from my ols save files...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry i got lost with this game since i play it first time again after 8 Months....For getting Maria pregnant in this latest update do i need to start the game comnpletley new from beginning? Becaus if i load my last save i cant even dont trigger her to have sex in Office anymore...also other stuff mentioned in this update i cant trigger with starting from my ols save files...
maria got only 1 child so far and is bit grindy, there is way to cheese it when you are having sex in office - no sex yet after 1st kid
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9883923
but who knows, game is bit messy with this update (dev making changes with prevous and current update), myself am not sure if would find will for this grindfest again, i would wait on fix, there are too many issues with too many ppl at this point, if nothing else all the broken saves, fix has to come

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
you get choice only if in initial quiz you say you love the bdsm which is easy fix if you are at choice
before this choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can fix it with mcLikeBDSM = 2
after got no clue, there is more than one variable which i havent been able to work in past, can wait on ch3 to start and can restart from ch3
Talking of this, after I take the 30mil and unlimited services deal, the only girl I seem to be able to see at the club is Suzzy, I've had no chance to get Secret pregnant.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Talking of this, after I take the 30mil and unlimited services deal, the only girl I seem to be able to see at the club is Suzzy, I've had no chance to get Secret pregnant.
yeah only suzy there for now
you get chance to get secret pregnant only if you didnt ask for red syringe when you visit 1st time , then you can use it when you have sex with her
more in my guide here
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
and with this update shes pregnant and gives birth
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9889006

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
maria got only 1 child so far and is bit grindy, there is way to cheese it when you are having sex in office - no sex yet after 1st kid
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9883923
but who knows, game is bit messy with this update (dev making changes with prevous and current update), myself am not sure if would find will for this grindfeast again, i would wait on fix, there are too many issues with too many ppl at this point, if nothing else all the broken saves, fix has to come
Thanks for the information...yes ..game has a great mchanic and scenes but some things are obviousley not worked out thoroughly to have sense yet....:)

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what's really bad about all this console sh*t ,, is its sh*t the Dev. should've fixed already ... doesn't the Dev. test the game at all before releasing it to us ... yeah yeah i know .. i'm an ass for pointing this out .... but hey its true :unsure:

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
So, I've searched the posts, but I haven't found someone with the same problem I have (As of update 0.10 or so). I've not seen Zara... I'm playing on and finished 0.16.1 yet she's not returned/shown up since - all I see is her in the ads. I'd go back to an earlier save but they've almost all disappeared except for choosing sandbox or VN. I don't want to go back that far.

Any thoughts?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, I've searched the posts, but I haven't found someone with the same problem I have (As of update 0.10 or so). I've not seen Zara... I'm playing on and finished 0.16.1 yet she's not returned/shown up since - all I see is her in the ads. I'd go back to an earlier save but they've almost all disappeared except for choosing sandbox or VN. I don't want to go back that far.

Any thoughts?
well shes there unless she just gave birth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
set to
1674414845607.png
when behind computer and go visit
DayTimePeriod = 5/6 works, shes there at end

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Open World - Didn't take a blue pill first time with Julia, now I never get the option to.

Am I fucked?
Not sure if you're fucked, but if you take the blue pill with the blue pilled drink she gives you it turns her boyfriend on more and you should get the option to take none, one or two pills every time you go see her until she gets pregnant. It's more important NOT to mute the boyfriend the first time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hi Betty ... bye Betty .... jeezzz thats it :rolleyes:

banged the fuck out of Sasha ... WOW :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes