micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And it seems that the dev could add more stuff in v0.17. A sex scene with either Tristy or Secret might be a possibility.
would love that, but i guess all depend on how long it takes him to wrap current goals up. in one week gona be 3 months since hes on this update and there will be new sex scenes already added with Ema (which will make lots of ppl happy), Sasha
also expanded sex scenes with Naomi, Teodora, Julia, new with Paola, Moko, Moko+Naomi, Paola, Maria and Suzzy (bdsm)
thats already lots of new and old expanded sex scenes as it is and are not yet finished
we will have to see

Reactions: ArDZer

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Dev's intentions are to include sex scenes at home with all the girls, if he has time, so hopefully we will see also night scenes with Alina, Zara, Secret; I wonder if there will be scenes with Betty who still has to "meet" the MC.

Reactions: CircaAD

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hello do we know if next update theres going to be a sex scene with Ema?
This is from the dev's patreon v0.17 progress report:
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -100% completed
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) - 100% completed
There was an update just today about it.

Edit: It's now a matter up until v0.6 is officially released.

Would be interesting to see content with both Tristy and Abby in a future update, or if the dev decides to add more content in this upcoming update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
You can check on dev's Patreon (link in the first post), look for progress on 0.17 as it's a public post and when all activities are 100% it will enter the testing phase, which generally lasts a few days and then it's released.

By today's percentages I'd say it still needs some time, likely release end of may/start of june?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Naw, I'll say it again mid June at the earliest only because the time between update snapshots on the progress report work out too no sooner than the middle of June at the current progression rate. Now he could do a few kilos of meth and knock it out in 15 days just to prove my calculations wrong... o_O!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is free roam behind in development or am I missing things?

I have no "main story" objective left and only one "Girls tasks". Which is "Can sleep in your girls bed.(repeatable)" in yellow.
I've bought the new house for 5M, but not moved.
MC's parents and Anna's parents have flown in, but then nothing more, I assume it's because they're supposed to visit in the new house.
I have the new deal with "Madam" of 500k/week and no production.
Was approached about the "Mayor" deal, but can't get citizenship at the Police station as advised.

I can't get Sasha beyond 15 relationship and people are talking about in the comments how she "was" a virgin.

Ema has basically had zero progress relationship-wise since moving to Mohoro. There have been 3 events aside from just keeping her company and killing spiders in her home: Bar event with James, beach and shopping(I covered for James). At this point there's no development.

Elena, Sasha(no sex), Betty(no sex), Abby(no sex), Tristy, Secret haven't had any kids. The rest have had 1 or multiple.
Ema had 1 kid back in part 1 of the game where MC fucked her blindfolded, but no sex in Mohoro.

Either I'm at the end of this version, or there's something holding me back from proceeding.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Is free roam behind in development or am I missing things?

I have no "main story" objective left and only one "Girls tasks". Which is "Can sleep in your girls bed.(repeatable)" in yellow.
I've bought the new house for 5M, but not moved.
MC's parents and Anna's parents have flown in, but then nothing more, I assume it's because they're supposed to visit in the new house.
I have the new deal with "Madam" of 500k/week and no production.
Was approached about the "Mayor" deal, but can't get citizenship at the Police station as advised.

I can't get Sasha beyond 15 relationship and people are talking about in the comments how she "was" a virgin.

Ema has basically had zero progress relationship-wise since moving to Mohoro. There have been 3 events aside from just keeping her company and killing spiders in her home: Bar event with James, beach and shopping(I covered for James). At this point there's no development.

Elena, Sasha(no sex), Betty(no sex), Abby(no sex), Tristy, Secret haven't had any kids. The rest have had 1 or multiple.
Ema had 1 kid back in part 1 of the game where MC fucked her blindfolded, but no sex in Mohoro.

Either I'm at the end of this version, or there's something holding me back from proceeding.
There are indeed a few events missing in your playthrough; surely progression with Ema has stopped because you covered for James so she didn't see him cheating with Elena.

Apart from that, you should have at least one more event with Sasha where she brings you to meet some guru of love (or something like that, I don't remember the name she calls him) and then you can have sex with her and find out she is virgin

As for Secret, when you visit BDSM club (available on map) you will find out she is pregnant and after the usual period she will have delivered a baby (not shown in game for now).

The other events you refer to still have to happen, probably in next update: citizenship, moving to new house and show your parents, and so on.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are indeed a few events missing in your playthrough; surely progression with Ema has stopped because you covered for James so she didn't see him cheating with Elena.

Apart from that, you should have at least one more event with Sasha where she brings you to meet some guru of love (or something like that, I don't remember the name she calls him) and then you can have sex with her and find out she is virgin

As for Secret, when you visit BDSM club (available on map) you will find out she is pregnant and after the usual period she will have delivered a baby (not shown in game for now).

The other events you refer to still have to happen, probably in next update: citizenship, moving to new house and show your parents, and so on.
I would have to go hours back :p I think I might transfer a save to my desktop so I can speed to when I have new scenes.
Thanks for reading through my post.

By the way, I was only allowed to give Secret the green serum... I thought it would be an obvious chance to give her the red, but that didn't happen.

I hope MC gets access to them later in the game, but only uses them sparsely.

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I would have to go hours back :p I think I might transfer a save to my desktop so I can speed to when I have new scenes.
Thanks for reading through my post.

By the way, I was only allowed to give Secret the green serum... I thought it would be an obvious chance to give her the red, but that didn't happen.

I hope MC gets access to them later in the game, but only uses them sparsely.
for secret you must not ask about the injection 1st time you are on tour there to have option to use it
otherwise just wait, i wouldnt restart in your case, with next update new chapter will start and 1st check if there is option to start new game from that chapter with 20? or what ever
here got few hints tho for how to
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do we ever let James know that we fucked Ema and that its the mc's child? And do we get to steal his new girlfriend off him.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do we ever let James know that we fucked Ema and that its the mc's child? And do we get to steal his new girlfriend off him.
well for Ema doubtful, he went full on retard. for Elena you get option for 1 on 1 after 1st threesome.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes