jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
well for Ema doubtful, he went full on retard. for Elena you get option for 1 on 1 after 1st threesome.
why doubtful if you fucked/raped Ema. She is the mother of the mc's child. And yeah i would prefer to cock block James and fuck and breed his new gf Elena

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
why doubtful if you fucked/raped Ema. She is the mother of the mc's child. And yeah i would prefer to cock block James and fuck and breed his new gf Elena
well when that happend in ch1, he was drunk and doesnt remember doing it without condom. also mc never mention it, thats why. Ema might know by how she wanted to get fucked again in club, but also never mention it. and james way threesome with Elena went, hes brain fried on watching too much beavis and butthead and playing duke nukem. or maybe beavis and butthead gangbang duke and he came out, also possibility.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
well for Ema doubtful, he went full on retard. for Elena you get option for 1 on 1 after 1st threesome.
When and where? I only got the 1st threesome.
Also isn't "Ema wanting to get fucked again" in the bar before covering for James during shopping? She mentioned no such thing for me in the bar. Unless there's more than one bar visit.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When and where? I only got the 1st threesome.
Also isn't "Ema wanting to get fucked again" in the bar before covering for James during shopping? She mentioned no such thing for me in the bar. Unless there's more than one bar visit.
well if you got her pregnant Elena (not sure if requirement tho), after birth you get to call her from office and then you get https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-10544506
as ema there is only one bar visit for now, also i said that non of them never mention it, but way she wants it is another thing. even before that on he visits, she is starved for mcs attention.
also with next update will be another sex i guess in new house (not repeatable yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but bar sex will requirement to get that one
1684335064566.png

Reactions: chicho1958

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
well if you got her pregnant Elena (not sure if requirement tho), after birth you get to call her from office and then you get https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-10544506
as ema there is only one bar visit for now, also i said that non of them never mention it, but way she wants it is another thing. even before that on he visits, she is starved for mcs attention.
also with next update will be another sex i guess in new house (not repeatable yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but bar sex will requirement to get that one
View attachment 2628709
Other than me deciding MC is a rapist son of a bitch who impregnated her without her knowledge, I don't see what I could've done wrong aside from covering for James. I even went back to see what would happen if I chose otherwise... however, the results didn't seem different... and as I remember this was after the bar event.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Other than me deciding MC is a rapist son of a bitch who impregnated her without her knowledge, I don't see what I could've done wrong aside from covering for James. I even went back to see what would happen if I chose otherwise... however, the results didn't seem different... and as I remember this was after the bar event.
well if you had club sex, that was the last content with her up to now, beyond phone call next day where she plays as if she doesnt remember.
ok after that only thing that was, was random drop of invite to new house during daily visit

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
well if you had club sex, that was the last content with her up to now, beyond phone call next day where she plays as if she doesnt remember.
ok after that only thing that was, was random drop of invite to new house during daily visit
She and James did get invited to the new house, but no club sex.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
just ema, james got elena and mc bought elena her own house (you get to fuck her and breed her, but she doesnt want to leave james yet, for now)
I guess I'll have to play through it again. I don't think it'll take nearly as long on my PC, already having cleared things once and some music.
I guess it'll be enough to go back to when Ema and James fly in to Mohoro.
I think I know what caused the problem with Sasha.. that was just me being stupid. I hurried things along with a relationship value in console for her, only her. Shouldn't have done that, but it was way later.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
why i smell ntr
well there is netori with Julia, her hubby likes to watch and you get to impregnante her 2x, same with Theodora getting 2nd kid in next update, tho her hubby dont know and hes gay anyway. I guess for netori could kinda go with Naomi too, since got bf at start and you impregnate her and take her with you to new city.
and there is 1 sharing scene with Elena (only time where another dick is involved), but you can cut her loose before that, tho if you want her you must push thru that scene after you get choice for 1 on 1.
thats all for now where other duds are involved, hes only dick in game that matters.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I would have to go hours back :p I think I might transfer a save to my desktop so I can speed to when I have new scenes.
Thanks for reading through my post.

By the way, I was only allowed to give Secret the green serum... I thought it would be an obvious chance to give her the red, but that didn't happen.

I hope MC gets access to them later in the game, but only uses them sparsely.
If I recall I uploaded a save at the point before talking to her, I grabbed both serums and knocked her up...dam so many babies and still more incoming, good got a good job but child support costing arm and a leg,first they cool then they want car next thing they all want a house in the beach to go with the car...ah women can't live with them can't live without them.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
just ema, james got elena and mc bought elena her own house (you get to fuck her and breed her, but she doesnt want to leave james yet, for now)
Elena looks more like a golddigger, but when you got 30m+ who cares and with all the new stuff coming up you gonna need 2 big houses 1 for the girls 1 for the kids.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I going to reaffirm my earlier statement of, v.17 will be posted early or mid June. He (the dev) is smashing the fuck out of working on Version 0.17.0 update. I swear every time I look some of the values (%) change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Check the on Patreon anyone can look at it, paid or not, from the looks of it it's getting close
Nice saw Anna so if she has 3 kids her parents gonna be super happy, but daily routines gonna take atleast a month by the time you check on all the girls :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

Reactions: Onetogo

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I going to reaffirm my earlier statement of, v.17 will be posted early or mid June. He (the dev) is smashing the fuck out of working on Version 0.17.0 update. I swear every time I look some of the values (%) change.
I checked it today haven't checked the game in months because I figured with the moving it was gonna take very long but seeing the progress I'm happy atleast he's working on it, meanwhile I think I'll knock up a couple more girls most of them only have 1-2 kids but when I see they can have upto 5 makes me think if new house gonna be as big as a football stadium, makes me wonder if MC knows all his kids name..I mean you can remember a few but for the people that have +15 gonna be a challenge.:rolleyes::cool:

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes